Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225701 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@ddshow
If uve anything to contribute, that's hat this thread is abt. Not to take potshots at others.
Whatever Ufotty has 'advertised' to quote u, shdnt concern u. Afterall, he's not after ur sis. (Lol).
Now u all know why I initially made it 40plus. It was to avoid disrespectful remarks. Pls keep the thread civil and respectful, and show the world that u were well brought up. Thanks and remember to take it easy this wkend.

I still can't find where I have been uncivil or disrespectful in that post.

Trust me, if you allow such advert to gain momentum on this thread, it will be gone for good. Mods will do the needful and send it to the dating/meetup zone.

Maybe you should properly outline the aim of your thread before trolls take over.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008,na wa o.
Banks no longer employ 26+ again na.

Anyway, will only observe from the sidelines. I'm not sure I will be single sef before the end of next year. May be saying yes to someone soon, still contemplating.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
I am a she (is that good english? Lol) and yes, I am above 40.
Actually am not here to discriminate or disrespect anyone. I went thru several threads before starting mine.
Actually, anyone from 37 can join up bcs great minds think alike. smiley
I wud just like to chat with people who remember Mirror in the Sun, Village headmaster and stuff like that. Lol.
Sist u are indirectly discriminating o, am not up to 37 but i reason like a 50yr old papa......."The age of Methusela has got nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon"
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by erad(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@everyone
@erad
Hi semi indomie kid...lol
We are single for so many personal reasons. No one deliberately chooses to be single. Marriage isn't do or die, but its nice to have a personal person to call ur own.
Abt contacting Seun, I agree with u. Ur truly way ahead of ur age. Welcome to our thread. smiley

Thank you, I'm honored to be here amongst such great minds and personalities.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

This is why the thread is for 30plus so any lady of 30years and above who just wants to have sex with you is a confirmed LovePeddler and i will not advice you on what o do with a LovePeddler.
I don't know about this stereotyping.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2015
@icedude
No vex ooo. But...if at ur age, u don dey reason like 50yr old, wetin go happen when u become 50 naa? smiley

@eggovinmma
I say amen. May God direct u iJN.

@ddshow
I now understand ur point. Thanks dear. Hope ur keeping well?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2015
onstelly:
I must join oh, not yet upto 30 but I wanna be here oh
Lol, pls lets board a taxi together. I must be there too

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, pls lets board a taxi together. I must be there too
Hahaha oya nah
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by orogodoganyin(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I suggest you makr it 30plus.

I think 40 is too high.

I believe people of 30 and above are relative matured.
actually, people differ.
sexagenarians still fight over #10 nd i've met many matured teenagers as well so age doesn't matter whn u really get down to it. i'm still in my 20s so i'll 'hold my lips' here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Haaaa! my daughter how are you?

You can visit here but just read you hear?pele dear.
Daughter ke abegi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bhella5(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2015
I seem to notice how some single ladies are making grand entries without taking the bull by the horn. It's either you are on this thread to reminisce or to hook up but never to distract.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2015
I have been looking for this kinda opportunity to relate with my "ancestors" because u can learn a whole lot of things 4rm them. Aunty Siamia God bless u..........."Pikin wey wash e hand clean nai dey eat with elders"
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2015
@icedude
Hahahahaha! I like u.

@bhella
How shd the single ladies take the bull by the horn ooo Hmm...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Adeolaolumide: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
I have many things to type I don't even know where to start from. I finally found a post to comment on NL. At a point I thought there only teens on NL. Hope this won't be derailed just like most posts I read here. Between, I want a lady with a free mind that would be expressive and willing to relate.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ismail0007(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice thread I must confess. However, I am 32 and still single and I won't mind making friends here as long as you are matured. Maturity very key here. Who knows....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
onstelly:

Daughter ke abegi
Babe do u wanna get married soon? Lets just start talking now before i get competitors, no time to waste time
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Omotayor123(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2015
erad:

I think these your questions are totally inappropriate and uncalled for. They sound more like mockery than curiosity. Life isn't all about marriage you know. Some people will rather be happily single than being imprisoned in an unhappy matrimonial home.

Oh.. I didn't mean it that way. My Apologies to OP. @the above I was only joking.
And of course, I know marriage isn't Everything And I don't see anything wrong in being single so far you are happy And Content.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by myztikal(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2015
So, how does it work? you comment and people get to see what yo packing upstairs or what? i'm looking to getting hooked up here tho...and i like you already, Siamia
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2015
ngozianu:

at thirty you are overdue for marriage
hmn. SEE THEM DERAILERS.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2015
@everyone.
Pls if u see anyone u like here, don't be shy. As james bond said, u only live once. Pls say hi to whoever catches urr fancy and get the ball rolling. Everyone here seems to be waiting for the shoe to drop. Kilode?

@myztikal, icedude, ismail, adeola...carry go jooo.

But pls remember to do ur due diligence ooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
30 and above is fair enough,O p could also make it better by asking everyone to drop an email or Facebook name that makes it a lot easier for everyone and by so doing you can know a person better before deciding to give ur number or meet up..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@everyone.
Pls if u see anyone u like here, don't be shy. As james bond said, u only live once. Pls say hi to whoever catches urr fancy and get the ball rolling. Everyone here seems to be waiting for the shoe to drop. Kilode?

@myztikal, icedude, ismail, adeola...carry go jooo.

But pls remember to do ur due diligence ooo.
Its so painful i cant continue cos i wanna cook. Sist pls i need ur help. Av fallen in love with Onstelly, i dont trust Nairaland guyz they might snatch her 4rm me......Just help me tell them to back off
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2015
@torqque
That's a good ide, but u know, 9jaians may abuse the privilege, though I trust nairalanders not to abuse the fact that they have access to email or fb.
But I noticed that u can email someone thru their profile here. Nairaland will inform the person that u want to start an email conversation. If the person is interested, a connection will be made. How abt that?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by myztikal(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2015
torqque7:
30 and above is fair enough,O p could also make it better by asking everyone to drop an email or Facebook name that makes it a lot easier for everyone and by so doing you can know a person better before deciding to give ur number or meet up..

well said
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2015
IceDude:
Babe do u wanna get married soon? Lets just start talking now before i get competitors, no time to waste time
Hehehe I want only serz guy oh.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by graciousolo(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@icedude
Hahahahaha! I like u.

@bhella
How shd the single ladies take the bull by the horn ooo Hmm...
Goodmorning,

*Remember say na we first start this post, until unu pursue me go sideline...

*Remember I was among the first people to admire your personality...

*Remember say na you say make we go sleep...

Now you come post picture finish, make I run go look am, u don comot am...

Oya abeg upload your pic, quote me, then remove again.

BTW. Today na my bday ooo.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
@icedude
Don't worry, am on top of it.

@onstelly
Icedude is interested ooo

@icedude
Oya send me ur cv. I need to see whether ur for real, of marriageable age, and can keep onstelly. I don't want her to be drinking gari in ur house ooo. Lol

@onstelly
U heard the icedude. (What kind of name is that sef??) Lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@icedude
Don't worry, am on top of it.

@onstelly
Icedude is interested ooo

@icedude
Oya send me ur cv. I need to see whether ur for real, of marriageable age, and can keep onstelly. I don't want her to be drinking gari in ur house ooo. Lol

@onstelly
U heard the icedude. (What kind of name is that sef??) Lol
Hahaha as what kind of name is that
@siamia pls screen him well oh
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2015
@graciousolo
First of all, happy birthday! Long life and prosperity! May this mark the beginning of ne things for u...new open doors, never levels of lifting, new experiences.
May the Lord give u a new song and a new testimony in Jesus name.
*na true, na we start am...
*na true, u admired my personality, after toks admired it first sha.
* na true say I post pic, but I also said I wud remove it in the morning naa.
Ok, bcs its ur day, I'll put it back for the whole day, to mark ur birthday.
Pls, if ur not a witch or wizard, celebrate graciousolo as he marks his birthday today ooo, with prayers, shout outs and gifts. U can get him something cool on jumia or konga, and it will be delivered to his doorstep ooo. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2015
onstelly:

Hahaha as what kind of name is that
@siamia pls screen him well oh
I was nicknamed Icedude by one of my teachers in sec skul cos of my quiet nature. My real name is Fortune.....Babe pls dont take aunty Siamia serious o, u wont drink garri in my house. Even if u wanna drink it sardine must be included

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2015
@icedude
Hahahahaha

@onstelly
Icedude don talk am finish ooo.
Quiet men are usually calm and collected sha. I recommend him. He has passed the initial screening. He has promised u ont eat garri in his house, unless u use imported sardine. But u also have other options he didn't mention. Like garri and soup, garri and beans.
Besides, the guy said he wanted to cook. That's a plus ooo. Unless he works in a hotel, in which case he's been paid to cook. Lol
I've done my job ooo. I've done the initial screening. Over to u, stelly, for more interrogation and possible approval.

@graciousolo
Its back on. I'll remove it by midnite.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by graciousolo(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@graciousolo
Pls, if ur not a witch or wizard, celebrate graciousolo as he marks his birthday today ooo, with prayers, shout outs and gifts. U can get him something cool on jumia or konga, and it will be delivered to his doorstep ooo. smiley
THANKS.

yee!!! I don see am. you should not be shy na wink

@the bolded. not a bad idea ooo.[center][/center] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.