Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226826 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zealril111(f): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Very nice thread with mostly mature comments. I'm 26 so I guess I don't really. Belong here. Anyways, I pray that anyone looking for true love will be blessed beyond measure. By the way I'm also single....

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Pele o cheesy

lol! you dey pity me?

For instance, i love the personality of siamia,the jovial nature of udysweet,the curves of...the pretty face of...,the company of...,the ..

Honestly this is not about a man not knowing what he wants but its a big big task choosing a lady to settle down with and sometimes we need the help of you ladies.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! you dey pity me?

For instance, i love the personality of siamia,the jovial nature of udysweet,the curves of...the pretty face of...,the company of...,the ..

Honestly this is not about a man not knowing what he wants but its a big big task choosing a lady to settle down with and sometimes we need the help of you ladies.

i can fill in those gaps for u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
BluePearls:

glue ke? I dont want again .... im fine now...u just accelerated the healing grin
Glad to have been of help! grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
BluePearls:

i can fill in those gaps for u

LOL!

Honestly what i want in lady is not much at all and i wonder why its so difficult getting one...

Another annoying angle is that most ladies that i have as friends were met online and worse still 95% of them are not in Lagos and i so much detest long distance thing,

Sometimes when im driving and i see a hot chic,i will be like...does it make sense to park and start following a lady like mumu? At a stage i will leave my car at home and see if that will help and when i enter a bus and see a pretty lady,i will be like which kain regberegbe be this because the thought oif starting a conversation sef is crazy.

Honestly many ladies dont know what guys go through trying to settle for a lady. Even the casanovas and philanderers wil tell you that there is a huge difference between trying to get a decent lady to marry and just getting a bed warmer.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

Honestly hat i want in lady is not much at all and i wonder why its so difficult getting one...

Another annoying angle is that most ladies that i have as friends were met online and worse still 95% of them are not in Lagos and i so much detest long distance thing,
Ladies, got the gist? Toks is there for the taking. But only for the daring! Especially, Lagos ladies.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
udysweet:
@Halexito,nice write up there,thumbs up. Sorry I ddnt see ur msg wen I wanted to sleep,lol. Na today o,so maybe I'll re read it wen I want to sleep tonite so it wwill apply,lol. Hope you're good?
@Toks2008,hi oga every gbobgo. Triple twale to the 8star General,commanding officer of the group,lol! I can see new faces,nice to have all of you here*hugs*
Cheerfully funny that's you!
I do write sometimes, but I found these somewhere. I love it and I decided to share it. I won't take credit for it. I just copy and paste, so we can all learn from it.
Sweet dreams to you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
odaroooo

Good night my lovely people.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
I closed my eyes in sleep.
But to you my heart is open.
Asleep or awake,
I dream of you.
All these years I've waited.
Waiting for you to come,
Waiting for you to call,
Keeping myself for you.
My thoughts everyday,
My dreams every night.
Everything for you.
Yet..................
I don't know who and where you are.
Dream one.
When will you come?
~alex
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good night everyone!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
zealril111:
Very nice thread with mostly mature comments. I'm 26 so I guess I don't really. Belong here. Anyways, I pray that anyone looking for true love will be blessed beyond measure. By the way I'm also single....
U look cute! wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by victor54: 2:54am On Nov 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Babes, voyeurism is illegal o!
In Nigeria? abi morally

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by victor54: 3:02am On Nov 11, 2015
zealril111:
Welcome to the sideline, u belong here.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 4:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol@riot act....
You were silently watching abi?
And yes its true... We love it nice and easy...
I'm sure many silent readers will soon ease in...
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahahaha that joke is crazy!
Maybe you guys come on too strong and don't make them feel comfortable, yeah? I mean I read where someone practically read fourfunmi (I think it was) the riot act over a profile pic. Girls like it nice and easy.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Going through your previous posts, I think I understand you.
Though it might seem like rambling, it actually makes a lot of sense.
Many of us are so careful that we start to become "too careful"....and tell me, what's the fun in being calculative?
No lady can take any man by fire by force(she can try but for how long?)We can only steer you guys towards 'a direction'....meaning...we also need you guys' help too.
Its true, we all know what we want....but we sometimes wonder why the whole qualities doesn't come in one package and many people wonder why what should be so easy seem so hard... It is especially hard for we that have a perfect, well-structured picture of what we want. Oga toks, there'll still be tiny winy doubts even when you make that choice...lol... Is this not a mistake? Am i not compromising? Am I settling for less?etc...
Do you fancy bungee jumping?? It involves no strategy; you simply jump!!!
Maybe you should start by telling us what is it you are on the look out for...that doesn't seem a tall order as you've said.
Goodmorning...
Toks2008:
odaroooo

Good night my lovely people.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gidola(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2015
bleble14:
@Gidola why are u hiding, come out before I fish U out
. ***comes out of hiding,Sometimes it's just cool to hide somewhere n watch as things happen, ***returns to status quo.
@fourfunmi, u r making a lot of sense, some guys need to go easy.....good morning
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2015
fourfunmi:
Lol@riot act....
You were silently watching abi?
And yes its true... We love it nice and easy...
I'm sure many silent readers will soon ease in...

Morning dear.
Girl, I was silently watching o.
Your prediction will soon come to pass. Let's c how many more new comers this thread attracts today!
Morning everyone!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2015
A Very great Morning to my wonderful People in House, hope our nite was fine?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by LordMecuzy(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2015
VenusBetty:
though I still have a decade to go, but I wanna learn from my egbons

Happy birthday dear
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by LordMecuzy(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2015
bleble14:
A Very great Morning to my wonderful People in House, hope our nite was fine?

yeaa dear and yours
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2015
@toks2008, if u are looking for a lady to marry, I will advice u as my friend to always go to d source, d one dat Ordained marriage, dis goes to each and every of us, be u christain or muslim, always ask God for direction, am not a pastor or any of dat but I think its d right thing if u want d best
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Happy birthday dear
thank you
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2015
bleble14:
@toks2008, if u are looking for a lady to marry, I will advice u as my friend to always go to d source, d one dat Ordained marriage, dis goes to each and every of us, be u christain or muslim, always ask God for direction, am not a pastor or any of dat but I think its d right thing if u want d best

So where should an atheist like me go ?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2015
gidola:
. ***comes out of hiding,Sometimes it's just cool to hide somewhere n watch as things happen, ***returns to status quo.
@fourfunmi, u r making a lot of sense, some guys need to go easy.....good morning
. @gidola, good morning, good to have u around. Do have a wonderful day at work 2day
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

So where should an atheist like me go ?
@neoapocalypse, its only God we can go cause he is d Originator and creator of all things
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2015
@VenusBetty, Happy Birthday, many more years in Jesus name, enjoy ur day 2day and have fun. Bring our Cake here ooooooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Good morning all... time heals the pain, scars remain, but eventual you heal. My recovery have been amazing and very quick, much thanks to vivaciousvivi grin i still want to take you out on that date to thank you properly. smiley

The trick is forgiveness, self-worth and letting go, which makes you stronger. Always remember, your happiness and recovery depends on those positive thoughts. Happy birthday to @venusbetty and to all have a cello-tape free day, much love and happiness.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2015
bleble14:
@neoapocalypse, its only God we can go cause he is d Originator and creator of all things

So says you , I like to think differently.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2015
BluePearls:
Good morning all... time heals the pain, scars remain, but eventual you heal. My recovery have been amazing and very quick, much thanks to vivaciousvivi grin i still want to take you out on that date to thank you properly. smiley

The trick is forgiveness, self-worth and letting go, which makes you stronger. Always remember, your happiness and recovery depends on those positive thoughts. Happy birthday to @venusbetty and to all have a cello-tape free day, much love and happiness.
thanks a bunch
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2015
bleble14:
@VenusBetty, Happy Birthday, many more years in Jesus name, enjoy ur day 2day and have fun. Bring our Cake here ooooooo
thanks a bunch
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by komek(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

Honestly what i want in lady is not much at all and i wonder why its so difficult getting one...

Sometimes when im driving and i see a hot chic,i will be like...does it make sense to park and start following a lady like mumu? At a stage i will leave my car at home and see if that will help and when i enter a bus and see a pretty lady,i will be like which kain regberegbe be this because the thought oif starting a conversation sef is crazy.

Honestly many ladies dont know what guys go through trying to settle for a lady. Even the casanovas and philanderers wil tell you that there is a huge difference between trying to get a decent lady to marry and just getting a bed warmer.

Ur experience is overwhelming. I am following u sir.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by adexolu: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
siamia:
If u are 30 plus and single, we shd have our own thread to meet and talk.
Some of us are single, educated and ably employed. We are mature, responsible, gainfully employed, christian and godfearing. Some of us have kids that we are training and bringing up. We are involved in church, in impacting the lives of others, and contribute to the wellbeing of the society, But for one reason or the other, we are still single.
I have a lot of respect for nairaland, and I think its Nigeria's version of facebook, only better.
So if ur 30 and above, let's talk and see if the sparks will fly!
Pls note: no rude comments. Respect attracts respect. Nairalanders are great people. smiley

Quite interesting I must say. The question I get asked everyday is 'when are you going to get married Mr'. To make matters worse, most of my friends are married and I have started asking myself the same question and I go further to ask myself 'don't you think you're too old not to have your family?' On the flip side, I am hopeful, very very hopeful....

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.