Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,251 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (227397 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bola4dprec(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
age is just a number but i am up to your requirement
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
bleble14:
@toks2008, am a human and not robot as u think,dats me, are u saticfied now?
sorry to say but you make a wrong move by posting your pics here, instead on your dp. (Security wise) or rather try to communicate privately. I'm not paranoid but what I HAVE seen and experience. Many here as in starting from page 30, some are not what there seem to portray here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
sorry to say but you make a wrong move by posting your pics here, instead on your dp. (Security wise) or rather try to communicate privately. I'm not paranoid but what I HAVE seen and experience. Many here as in starting from page 30, some are not what there seem to portray here.

Lol i believe it makes no difference if she uploads it here or on her profile page and what is this talk about security as regards the display of pics?

As for me i have no skeleton in my closet and i believe it is those who have questionable personality that hides their pics in most cases.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol i believe it makes no difference if she uploads it here or on her profile page and what is this talk about security as regards the display of pics?

As for me i have no skeleton in my closet and i believe it is those who have questionable personality that hides their pics in most cases.
No. Romance section shidren most times use the pictures as weapons of war when embarking on their brainless e-duels
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove:

No. Romance section shidren most times use the pictures as weapons of war when embarking their brainless e-duels

Oh i see
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zealril111(f): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
xkris11:

True love..is there anything like that?
yes true love exist. True love comes to those who believe in it...(in celin dion's voice)
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

It doesn't matter if you have a skeleton or not, is just one may use her pics for advertising on a blog and other stuff, in come case some may use it to fraud. Many of those online pics on some dating website are not really their pics, it was stolen if I may say.

I normally use to view thread on guest mode just to GeT some information. I'm just talking base on my personal view since I have been following this thread right from page 11 and most of the time on guest mode.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
sonofananimal:

It doesn't matter if you have a skeleton or not, is just one may use her pics for advertising on a blog and other stuff, in come case some may use it to fraud. Many of those online pics on some dating website are not really their pics, it was stolen if I may say.

I normally use to view thread on guest mode just to GeT some information. I'm just talking base on my personal view since I have been following this thread right from page 11 and most of the time on guest mode.

Identity theft..i see...i guess our facebook should is also prone to same fate...

Isorrite
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Identity theft..i see...i guess our facebook should is also prone to same fate...

Isorrite
yeap! That's why I hate that Facebook stuff.

But anyway! That's OK,

And I also do secretly learn something from you wink

Nice!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
yeap! That's why I hate that Facebook stuff.

But anyway! That's OK,

And I also do secretly learn something from you wink

Nice!
wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
I bet if there was a shop where wives are being bought, lots of guys would be keenly scanning the aisles everyday. Hmmm...its such a lovely thought to imagine and sometimes I wish it could be more dan just fantasy, but unfortunately it isn't. The stark truth i've come to realize is dat as men we must all pass through this "test of passion" as I like to call it, in order to WIN our fair maiden's heart. Yes, we must endure a lot of their 'nonsense' and other shenanigans to secure and also keep the prize.

Every woman no matter how mature, is naturally programmed to respond to a man's initial advances with coy skepticism (sometimes even if she 'gingered' the advancing in the first place oh). In other words she's basically saying 'I'll only give u my heart if u can convince me enuff dat ur worth it'. Of cos for u to do dat u have to pass all her numerous "tests", both material, physical, and spiritual grin (I must confess I really hate dis part cos I dnt think its even necessary but hey, it is wat it is). So she strings u along with her mind games and u oblige her, knowing fully well dat there is light at d end of d tunnel. All u have to do is keep up and don't slip up too often (not an easy thing to do for d inexperienced or clueless chap, who sadly, I used to be for a very long time myself ;-( ).

Anyways, the good news is dat women just love being beaten at their own mind games! Men are still in charge ultimately, and to make the process more fun we can even throw a few mind puzzles of our own into the mix, just to spice tinz up a bit, hehehe...
A wise man once told me dat to live successfully with a woman, you have to play the fool many times for peace to reign. To be very honest, I dey ask God everyday for dat kind of grace o, becos I know myself walahi. Can't say I have a major chip on my shoulder or anything but bros...when I'm right, I know I'm right, and no jupiter can convince me dat I'm not! Hmm it is well sha grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
magneto:

Tanx a lot nouvelle. There's something abt ur moniker, it sounds so....romantic. I love it! cheesy

Romantic? Ok... smiley thanks...? Urs reminds me of xmen, I like xmen, do you control metal? wink

In other news, ishilove follows this thread cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bola4dprec(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
nouvelle:

Romantic? Ok... smiley thanks...? Urs reminds me of xmen, I like xmen, do you control metal? wink

define freedom
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2015
nouvelle:

Control metal? Only in my mind wink I like xmen too. If it were possible, who's special powers would u like to have?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by adebayal(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2015
hello fellas
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 1:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

My brother its different strokes for different folks abi how dem dey talk am...

In my school of taught, [s]i find it absolutely repulsive to even woo a lady[/s] because you will do sotey woo 2 sisters of same parents in different location and they will now see you as a desperate mofo.

I personally think this is an extremely wrong frame of reference. We are impulsively bound by nature to woo women however our premeditation and intention determines the final outcomes. You can only get to a situation of wooing two sisters when your intentions are iniquitous.

Toks2008:

I am a very bold and daring person but when it comes to woman matter,im very careful. I no fit stop woman for road talk to am lai lai and sometimes after your long epistle when you finally have time to sit with one,she will just laugh and tell you..sorry im engaged and i will just smile at her but for my mind i go say "This girl well at all?,why she allow me waste time after all the planning"

I feel been very careful is wrong, you should be very cheerful instead. Women love charismatic, eloquent and expressive men. It is wrong to seek all information on your first meeting. What is of essence is to make acquaintance. It should be very simple and brief. Find something attractive and open a conversation about it, something like..
Hi My name is...., I love your pair of shoes. Sorry where did you get them? I won't mind if I can get one for my sis or mum. Trust me, it works if you go with a charming heart.

Toks2008:

I remember the day i saw one hot chic and i decided to follow her cos as i wrote,i will never stopp a lady on the road..so i followed her and told myself that day "anywhere this babe go i go follow even if she enter bus to Maiduguri i go enter"

Aftyer walking very long distance she went somewhere and sat down then i just sighed by her side and told her "sis do you freaking know from where i have been following you?" she was like oh sorry o and that alone got me pissed with that sarcastic remark but i swallow spit kon dey tart convo...

After all said and done, na student and year one for that matter and to make matter worse,na 17 year old girl wey carry body like 30year old and i said to myself..this is it..i can't continue this nonsense...

So my dear its not an esy task expecially for decent minded people like me and i no wan make girls know me as area toaster.

I feel you need to establish a principle of natural selection before you walk up to any lady. I don't think you have any reason to have walked that far. The way to go is to make it short for the first time....Just SMILE, APPROACH, CHAT and AIM for a her contact info.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2015
You guys are so Bless, @toks2008 please take it easy ooooooo and @ Sonofananimal thanks for dat information, God bless U all

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
@ddshow, how are we, I like ur write up, hope ur nite was great?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by xkris11(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
zealril111:
yes true love exist. True love comes to those who believe in it...(in celin dion's voice)

Afi celin dion. I am yet to see or feel any actually.it seems to me it's just an endless dream
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=adebayal post=39928970]hello fellas[/quote@adabaya, u are highly welcome

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
@Xkris11, please it is not an endless dream, just open ur heart and be positive. It is well.
xkris11:

Afi celin dion. I am yet to see or feel any actually.it seems to me it's just an endless dream
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Please where is my one and only Halexito, abeg tell am say I dey fine am oooooooooo grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bleble14(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
@ Mr Zhukafa's I greet u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2015
True love is just an illusion most say.as to still remain single or say it for sake of identifying with the statement.
personally when you care for the wants,wellfare,thoughts of any being more than yours thats true love.
when you can make sacrifice for anyone thats true love.
when you feel and share in their pain.aches.joy.sorrow thats true love
not the sweet talks,butterfly in the tommy feeling,the diamond studed engagement ring,fancy propsals e.t.c

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zhukafa(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
bleble14:
@ Mr Zhukafa's I greet u
Greetings to you too. how are you doing?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Sparkles003:
True love is just an illusion most say.as to still remain single or say it for sake of identifying with the statement.
personally when you care for the wants,wellfare,thoughts of any being more than yours thats true love.
when you can make sacrifice for anyone thats true love.
when you feel and share in their pain.aches.joy.sorrow thats true love
not the sweet talks,butterfly in the tommy feeling,the diamond studed engagement ring,fancy propsals e.t.c
I quite agree with you there sister.
Unfortunately, in this day and age where the inherent selfishness of man is so rampant, where even families are thrown into turmoil by greed, sexual perversion and the like, where "friends" constantly backbite - it's no small wonder that the term True Love is becoming more and more of an illusion to many.
It will take a miracle for there to still be true romanticists 25 years from now.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2015
ddshow:

I feel you need to establish a principle of natural selection before you walk up to any lady. I don't think you have any reason to have walked that far. The way to go is to make it short for the first time....Just SMILE, APPROACH, CHAT and AIM for a her contact info.

dd i don tell you before,there is no specific formula for approaching a lady..the fact remains that in the past 20years of my life i have never sat any lady down and asked her for an affair,it grows from friendship but you must understand the fact that as one grows in age,the chances of this friendship thing gets reduced.

Talking about natural selection...definitely i am very selective and as i wrote,i find it gross to stop a lady on the road and start ranting and then just ask her for her contact..it wil never happen and if i am a lady i wil never give such a man who stops me on the road to yap...or would you rather say i should just look away when i see a lady that catches my fancy walk by? how often do i see such?

So the point is i dont go about looking for ladies but if i see one by chance, i will do all i can to get closer by trailing her to a good location that looks more conducive rather than stop on on her tracks and i believe that is perfectly healthy.

You need to understand that i am not used to this wooing game and at my age i don't even have the luxury of sampling or playing around due to my nature and Godly inclination so i just prefer to go straight to the point and that goes for the ladies in their 30s too...i believe it will be absurd for one clueless guy to come into their life and friendzone them for months or years.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
bleble14:
@ddshow, how are we, I like ur write up, hope ur nite was great?

Very well, thanks.
Urs?

Toks2008:

Its ok then.
Good morning to you! I believe your night went well.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
bola4dprec:
define freedom

Is this a trick question? smiley My profile picture already defines it, well, defines my understanding of it- being you without anyone's permission.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2015
When I was 14/15,my dad sat me down as a son and said"my son, the sooner you realise the fact that you are a man, the easier life will be for u. One day, you will marry & raise a family. You will have the sole responsibility of providing for your family and giving them the best of what life has to offer. If you do this, your wife will love and cherish you, she will forget your name and still call you honey, darling, sugar pie, daddy, baby, etc, at age 60.But remember, you must strive to make things better cos if you fail, you become"Mr. Man, papa John, she remembers your full names and always ask ; y did I marry you, the juju u used for me has failed and you become a useless, good for nothing man, she starts comparing you with your mates, forgetting the good times so soon. If she is totally heartless, she starts sleeping around with your friends and other men who can take care of her needs. She denies you everything the marriage has to offer and you feel worthless before her as she will turn the kids against you.
So my son work twice as hard as your mates, work while they work and work while they sleep. Remember you have loads of time to rest and sleep when you are dead. Even if you die young, make sure you leave enough to make your family comfortable. For in doing all these, you earn their respect even in death. # Our Fathers advice #no woman loves penniless man. #No money no love. #No money no honey. #in a woman world, it's God first, make money and don't stop, cos the only language they Understand is money.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2015
magneto:

Control metal? Only in my mind wink I like xmen too. If it were possible, who's special powers would u like to have?

Hmm, let me see...i've never thought about that. Ok, it's funny because the mutant I admire the power the most I don't like her character, especially when she became older- mystique. I admire her 'changeability' the way she can become anyone and adapt to any environment. It's a good survival skill but sadly, she's too mean.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
klassic:
When I was 14/15,my dad sat me down as a son and said"my son, the sooner you realise the fact that you are a man, the easier life will be for u. One day, you will marry & raise a family. You will have the sole responsibility of providing for your family and giving them the best of what life has to offer. If you do this, your wife will love and cherish you, she will forget your name and still call you honey, darling, sugar pie, daddy, baby, etc, at age 60.But remember, you must strive to make things better cos if you fail, you become"Mr. Man, papa John, she remembers your full names and always ask ; y did I marry you, the juju u used for me has failed and you become a useless, good for nothing man, she starts comparing you with your mates, forgetting the good times so soon. If she is totally heartless, she starts sleeping around with your friends and other men who can take care of her needs. She denies you everything the marriage has to offer and you feel worthless before her as she will turn the kids against you.
So my son work twice as hard as your mates, work while they work and work while they sleep. Remember you have loads of time to rest and sleep when you are dead. Even if you die young, make sure you leave enough to make your family comfortable. For in doing all these, you earn their respect even in death. # Our Fathers advice #no woman loves penniless man. #No money no love. #No money no honey. #in a woman world, it's God first, make money and don't stop, cos the only language they Understand is money.
Honestly you just spoke the tboughts of 95% of women

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.