Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (227573 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na miss bronze hold the pankere for this thread? No be smalll thing o,lol! So if persn toast her too and she form nko? Na me go personally tell her to kneel dwn and raise up her hand or pick pin,lol.
Afternoon people,hope d day is goin well? @vivi,tnx for d response. Mak ure u tak care of urself o,God be wit u.
@Zubi welcome o,hav fun in here. Ur name sounds familiar tho

magneto:

Ur highly welcome zubi, pls feel free to mingle, twingle, and tangle. If any lady form too much shakara for u, report her to missbronze grin lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
udysweet:
Na miss bronze hold the pankere for this thread? No be smalll thing o,lol! So if persn toast her too and she form nko? Na me go personally tell her to kneel dwn and raise up her hand or pick pin,lol.
Afternoon people,hope d day is goin well? @vivi,tnx for d response. Mak ure u tak care of urself o,God be wit u.

lol, happy sunday udy. how was service today

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
udysweet:

Lol,udysweet and magneto, if I catch you guys this afternoon ehen.

well,formings, sharakara or "hard to get" attitude is not allowed here.

Meanwhile, Zubinike, you are welcome to the thread. I hope you are single oooo?

Abeg, who cook Sunday rice?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
have u ever heard the word super single? am sure pundits understands that. thanks for the warm welcoming. i heard rumors say u na the bouncer in here. Dalu

missbronze:

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahahaha! Is not allowed ke? Sometimes its needed o,so we know who's real. A little bit of IGG(initial Gra Gra) can help to spicen up Things but omo if u see say d guy wan bolt,repackage ursef and chase afta him o to avoid storeis dat touch. Hahahaha! See me laffing plenty now,una do well! Erm as for dat rice ehn,me sef no mind o. Some hot spicy turkey stew on top rice wit som nicely fried dodo by d side to wash down wit ice cold chi exotic coconut pineaplle juice sounds like bliss to me now,choi!
missbronze:

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Over the years I've come to learn dat in relationships (as with oda aspects of life) we attract who we are. In other words, the kind of ppl dat come into our lives are usually a reflection of the kind of person we are at dat moment.

Perhaps dis is a big reason why I haven't experienced dat one satisfying and soul enriching relationship yet. In one of my reflective moments, I looked back on some previous encounters and was surprised to discover a distinct pattern. To put it summarily, most of my ex's were d classic "happening babes" "ride-or-die bitches" and "party rider" types, many of whom were capable of winning me hands down in a beer guzzling contest! Lol...
I've also briefly dated some shy girl, introvert types...which I always ended up finding quite frustrating (just my personality, no disrespect to dem quiet sistas)
As for guys, I've had my fair share of outright back stabbers and opportunistic fair weather friends. Can't even sincerely say I've got one who deserves my absolute trust and loyalty ryt now.

But my most amazing discovery of all was when it dawned on me dat I was actually responsible for attracting these ppl into my life. They were simply a reflection of my thots, words and actions. I myself have always had dis "bahd guy" or "guy man" mentality too...and it showed in everytn I did. I'm not saying dat being a cool dude is not nice (of cos it is!), the real tragedy is not being conscious of the lasting effect our state of mind has on our reality. U see, I've always wanted a strong, responsible, high iq, and spiritually alert woman as my soul mate, but couldn't seem to ATTRACT one no matter how hard I tried. The other types I mentioned above were usually easier for me to get, WHY because I was just like dem...mindlessly enslaved to my weaknesses and lustful desires.

MAN KNOW THYSELF!! What an apt injunction from a revered pillar of humanity! The key I discover, is to become fully conscious of the way ur mind works, and endeavour to be RESPONSIBLE for the kind of output it produces (in terms of ur words, actions, and attitude) because dat is the YOU everyone else relates to...regardless of how u may really see urself on the innermost inside.

Pardon the rant y'all, just wanna speak my mind. wink

8 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Was great bro,hope u prayed for all the singles sha? Smiles
zubinike:
lol, happy sunday udy. how was service today
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
udysweet:
Was great bro,hope u prayed for all the singles sha? Smiles
thats everyday's routine oh until olorun go gba

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahaha! Is not allowed ke? Sometimes its needed o,so we know who's real. A little bit of IGG(initial Gra Gra) can help to spicen up Things but omo if u see say d guy wan bolt,repackage ursef and chase afta him o to avoid storeis dat touch. Hahahaha! See me laffing plenty now,una do well! Erm as for dat rice ehn,me sef no mind o. Some hot spicy turkey stew on top rice wit som nicely fried dodo by d side to wash down wit ice cold chi exotic coconut pineaplle juice sounds like bliss to me now,choi!
Heheheheheh. i concur.

well done, you hear? go on, make me salivate very well. just because I begged you rice.

see your head like my own.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
missbronze:

grin grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
udysweet:

Buhahhaahahaahahaaa...kai, dis babe u funny walahi! No be small repackaging tinz.
Hmmm see as u make my belle come dey somersault for here wit all dis food description. Mbok sofry sofry oh! cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmm deep,quite deep I must say. May God help us all eeven as we strive to be our best. Oya wait sef,seems u go change dis ya name sef o,weda to smtn else,lol! Btw u call me eyen eka d oda day,are u truly an eyen eka,or u dey form I sabi speak ibibibi?lol
magneto:
Over the years I've come to learn dat in relationships (as with oda aspects of life) we attract who we are. In other words, the kind of ppl dat come into our lives are usually a reflection of the kind of person we are at dat moment.

Perhaps dis is a big reason why I haven't experienced dat one satisfying and soul enriching relationship yet. In one of my reflective moments, I looked back on some previous encounters and was surprised to discover a distinct pattern. To put it summarily, most of my ex's were d classic "happening babes" "ride-or-die bitches" and "party rider" types, many of whom were capable of winning me hands down in a beer guzzling contest! Lol...
I've also briefly dated some shy girl, introvert types...which I always ended up finding quite frustrating (just my personality, no disrespect to dem quiet sistas)
As for guys, I've had my fair share of outright back stabbers and opportunistic fair weather friends. Can't even sincerely say I've got one who deserves my absolute trust and loyalty ryt now.

But my most amazing discovery of all was when it dawned on me dat I was actually responsible for attracting these ppl into my life. They were simply a reflection of my thots, words and actions. I myself have always had dis "bahd guy" or "guy man" mentality too...and it showed in everytn I did. I'm not saying dat being a cool dude is not nice (of cos it is!), the real tragedy is not being conscious of the lasting effect our state of mind has on our reality. U see, I've always wanted a strong, responsible, high iq, and spiritually alert woman as my soul mate, but couldn't seem to ATTRACT one no matter how hard I tried. The other types I mentioned above were usually easier for me to get, WHY because I was just like dem...mindlessly enslaved to my weaknesses and lustful desires.

MAN KNOW THYSELF!! What an apt injunction from a revered pillar of humanity! The key I discover, is to become fully conscious of the way ur mind works, and endeavour to be RESPONSIBLE for the kind of output it produces (in terms of ur words, actions, and attitude) because dat is the YOU everyone else relates to...regardless of how u may really see urself on the innermost inside.

Pardon the rant y'all, just wanna speak my mind. wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
See dis chief chef o,be forming! You that will enter that kitchen now and whip up smtn real nice and good within a twinkle of an eye. Abg no let ur head be like my own o,na so so beads full am for now,loool!
missbronze:
Heheheheheh. i concur.

well done, you hear? go on, make me salivate very well. just because I begged you rice.

see your head like my own.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
zubinike:
happy sunday friends, am new in here and i hope this goes well. hope we all having a nice day. vv sorry for the loss .
u r welcome, hope u r enjoying d sunday
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
zubinike:
have u ever heard the word super single? am sure pundits understands that. thanks for the warm welcoming. i heard rumors say u na the bouncer in here. Dalu

Hehehehehehe @ bouncer.

Dalu too my brother.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
udysweet:
Hmm deep,quite deep I must say. May God help us all eeven as we strive to be our best. Oya wait sef,seems u go change dis ya name sef o,weda to smtn else,lol! Btw u call me eyen eka d oda day,are u truly an eyen eka,or u dey form I sabi speak ibibibi?lol

Lol, wetin do my monica nah? Abeg I dey form I sabi speak o..(Tho I sabi tiny sha). Btw my mumsy is efik but me no sabi speak am...she fall my hand ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
blessedbeads:
u r welcome, hope u r enjoying d sunday

thank you dear, sunday is good and how was service today
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
missbronze:
Hehehehehehe @ bouncer.

Dalu too my brother.

Egadi ofuma nwanyi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
zubinike:

thank you dear, sunday is good and how was service today
service was great, thank u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by matrix199(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Closed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh nice. So u be my ayin eka small,lol! Mak u go try learn am small,cos I knw dos efik mums dnt hide dem language o,dem de speak am well. Song idem o ufan
magneto:

Lol, wetin do my monica nah? Abeg I dey form I sabi speak o..(Tho I sabi tiny sha). Btw my mumsy is efik but me no sabi speak am...she fall my hand ni. undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
missbronze:
Thanks @magneto, toks2008, melsan.

And, happy Sunday to everyone.
happy sunday to you dearie
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Thank you dear. I appreciate.
Thank you Toks2008. U have Bn a good friend through all this.
Thanks missbronze, Halexito, ddshow, melsan, Udysweet and blessedbeads. I appreciate your kind words.
Wish I could type much more but....u understand.
Have a blessed Sunday all.
it is well with you and all yours dear

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
zubinike:
happy sunday friends, am new in here and i hope this goes well. hope we all having a nice day. vv sorry for the loss .
You are highly welcome...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
@magneto,mek you take am easy with this your epistle oooo,nor be everybody sabi comprehension cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
missbronze:

You and sunday rice ehn grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hailing everyone in the house, hope the day is going smoothly kiss luv loads
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
blessedbeads:
Hailing everyone in the house, hope the day is going smoothly kiss luv loads
Love you too
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Omg! I am so sorry @viviciousvivi , Kindly accept my heartfelt sympathy. I've still got my parents but about 3months ago I lost 2 people very dear to me. I wept for weeks, I was broken, shattered and lost my will to continue. Gradually I started to get out of it, through the help of many around me who tried many times to knock sense into my head...it was like a vortex sucking me in. My dear I know how you feel and may God comfort you and heal your heart. You'll be in my prayers.

@udysweet... Pele...welcome to my world...I get those mad headaches constantly now; infact, every week. Try to reduce your phone/computer use, rest your eyes, keep your lights dim/off...that's what I do. Ndo my sister.

@Toks2008....awayu?? I remember reading something something about politics. Abeg when should I come and submit my proposal? How was the weekend bro?

@ddshow...refreshing weekend right? Hope you are very (not fairly) okay! Fingerscrossed plus looking forward to the actualization of the beautiful plan you are working on.

@halexito....very soon you won't be as single as the sun anymore...remember how gloomy the day is without the sun; we all need the sun. You have so much love to give; don't worry 'Miss Deserving' is on her way.

@magneto...your write up is lovely. I did a little soul searching too fter reading it. God bless you for the lovely piece. Truly, we attract who we are and are also responsible for that. We should try to imbibe those virtues and characteristics we look out for in ourselves so we can attract same.

@everyone.... I hope y'all had a lovely weekend...I wish everybody a lovely week ahead...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
fourfunmi:
Omg! I am so sorry @viviciousvivi , Kindly accept my heartfelt sympathy. I've still got my parents but about 3months ago I lost 2 people very dear to me. I wept for weeks, I was broken, shattered and lost my will to continue. Gradually I started to get out of it, through the help of many around me who tried many times to knock sense into my head...it was like a vortex sucking me in. My dear I know how you feel and may God comfort you and heal your heart. You'll be in my prayers.

@udysweet... Pele...welcome to my world...I get those mad headaches constantly now; infact, every week. Try to reduce your phone/computer use, rest your eyes, keep your lights dim/off...that's what I do. Ndo my sister.

@Toks2008....awayu?? I remember reading something something about politics. Abeg when should I come and submit my proposal? How was the weekend bro?

@ddshow...refreshing weekend right? Hope you are very (not fairly) okay! Fingerscrossed plus looking forward to the actualization of the beautiful plan you are working on.

@halexito....very soon you won't be as single as the sun anymore...remember how gloomy the day is without the sun; we all need the sun. You have so much love to give; don't worry 'Miss Deserving' is on her way.

@magneto...your write up is lovely. I did a little soul searching too fter reading it. God bless you for the lovely piece. Truly, we attract who we are and are also responsible for that. We should try to imbibe those virtues and characteristics we look out for in ourselves so we can attract same.

@everyone.... I hope y'all had a lovely weekend...I wish everybody a lovely week ahead...

lol...it is well sis..we will get there

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Surely....and Amen!
Toks2008:

lol...it is well sis..we will get there
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Melsan:
You and sunday rice ehn grin
hehehehehe

gdnite babym.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.