Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (48201 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Beauty Vs Character: Who Gets It Going? / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by bettercreature(m): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I fvck beauties and I marry manners". Quote me anywhere
My thought exactly,thump up
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by superbloke(m): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't believe this your story. I find it hard to believe that a graduate, as you call yourself, who's looking to get married, is caught in a dilemma of choice between a well-spoken graduate lady and a well mannered semi-literate and that's it. I mean, these are the most important things to you? How beautiful a lady is and how well she speaks or the fact that she cleans up after you? What happened to connection, dreams, shared vision and how much of a better person she makes you? How much do you know them? I don't know if you're ready for marriage. Or maybe you need to share the full story.

13 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Marry beauty nd face d heat dt cums afta it
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Cameleon72(f): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
You are not confused rather you need rest. If you still insist on advise marry the two of them and graduate will be your ceremonial wife. Promiscious men always confused of tastes.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Tamakay(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
The theme of ur story is marriage. If u notice d ssce drop out is willing to learn I mean to improve her educational background I will advise u go for her. Naturally women with d attributes of d graduates lady are usually pompous, bossy, women liberation advocates etc. When u get such as wife my brother d thought of divorce is like Airtel promotional ads. But wait, mind u there are exceptions. Beauty, brain and d flawless command of English is what a graduates needs but we are talking abt marriage here. The reasons why u are tilting ur interest to that ssce drop out are usually done by local,classless, desperate and uneducated girls but mind u there are exceptions too. Maybe d reason why d graduate babe doesn't want to do all of that is; she doesn't want to embarrasse u. Two she is observing if u are clean enough to be her husband. Three she is not ur wife yet and she is adding value to herself by doing that. Pencil down all d things u want from a would-be wife and still do a thorough study on them. As for me ur reasons are still not enough. I wish u good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Firstly, What defines Education?

She doesn't have a university degree means she ain't "Educated"..?

If you've answered the above successfully.
Now, What do you want from a Woman(Wife). Beauty? love and Care? Class? Companionship? Elegance? HELPER?

If you've figured that out.
Now, which among the list is most important to you?

If you've figured.
Now, which of the lady got that?

You figured?
That's the lady you should take seriously

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by OKUCHI11(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry to say, you don't even sound like a graduate.

What stops the non-educated one from getting a degree?
IGZATALLY
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Sylver247: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:
just because she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided
why is it dat ur comments dont ever make any sense? u only comment in order to get likes from ur fellow brainless mofos. no offence
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I have a lecturer who used to say this.."find an agreeable girl and groom her to ur taste"..If u're thinking marriage,it's best yhu settle with sb that's respectable nd can manage ur home properly.. Ur home front needs to be comfortable nd stable for u to have peace of mind nd continue making adequate plans for the future.....the school cert girl seems to be the one for this.
But u also didn't mention how long u've known either of these ladies..Are u dating any of them?.. The educated lady might not be doing certain things 4 u bcoz she feels she owes u no obligation...nd not because she lacks d foresight or capability to do these things....There might be more to discover with time nd revealed intentions...Beauty nd education are essential bonuses...Sort out ur feelings too.
Ur attraction to this lady might jex be bcoz ov her beauty nd seeming command of the English language......U just need more time to understudy these two women...Ur school cert girl might as well just be trying 2 desperately work her way in2 ur heart...

#Philosopher Quëën#
.you and your likes think the school cert girl want something or desperately want his heart and after that, her real character comes out, but never the less you and your likes did not think outside the box.

If you want to marry someone, you must have asses the both of them and see which one fit your likes and match your criteria before you made up your mind RIGH! But just look at the OP undecided he is confuse, he want the both all to himself (probably because of sex he must have been getting from the two) and he his CHEATING on both of them. Did you see that coming! undecided and on and on and on.

I won't classify you as a philosopher cos you fail to observe both angle

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by SwTee: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
bestestgirl:
So the cleaning she does is what makes you notice her more grin grin grin grin Bulletin for you; we girls have mastered the art of pretence.
If a clean house and freshly laundered clothes sway you that much, hire a housekeeper/cook and buy a washing machine, then marry your beautiful, well educated, grammar controller and enjoy the best of both worlds.

PS. The educated girl is not necessarily bad mannered, she just might surprise you after marriage
u just nail it
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by friends4ever(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Another Nollywood Movie coming out soon: Dumebi the dropped out session 1 grin cool
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by emmanuel596(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
A well trained and mannered lady will build ur home and make u live longer than u were supposed tooo......say no to all this 2015 girls wearing fake ass,hair,breast and always demanding for wat their fathers can't afford

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by babywhite(f): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

I think you misunderstood what she was trying to say.
she has a point. but didn't present it clearly
is true the lady can get a degree anytime what matters is their happiness, I have married men and women in my class,is Neva too late for her
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by friends4ever(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
tido77:
not sure if u read with understanding , the lady stopped at sec school coz of finance. U need to return to nursery school dude.

Somebody needs anger management grin
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by niyidenrele: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry to say, you don't even sound like a graduate.

What stops the non-educated one from getting a degree?
..God bless you,ma guy
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Sparkles003(f): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
If the semi-educated lady is open to going back to school i will advise you go for her. but if not forget both of them.
I know some would say going to school does not guarantee u will be successful .
it might not but it will broaden her perception of life making her open to diverse change that would take place in the relationship or marriage.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Homguy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
ksbusari:
Marry the lady wit d secondary schl cert and ur friends and families brand her uneducated, Half educated and all sort of names especially when she misbehaves.
Marry d educated girl and she would also receive d comment dat education does nt pass tru her when she misbehaves too. I was in situation One tym. Pray to God for guidance. Bt i would choose, i prefer the educated girl cos if u choose the other, u will av to explain to a lot of pple.
Bro, real men live their lives, they don't live it based on what other people would think, why live your life just for the sake of what other people want, meanwhile they live their own without giving a frigging thought about your opinion.

Living according to the dude I quoted here would ensure a man lies on hi death bed feeled with regrets and sorrow for having not really lived, for not doing what they really want to because of what inconsequential people would think. Bro, I just made a similar decision lately. Guess what?! I chose character over beauty and form,

BTW, what's beauty to a pig, or sloth of a woman, a woman who would prefer to feed your children from canteens, and prefer to cater to her beauty than to your children's intellectual, physical well being. Pls function over form always.all the best,bro.

Cc: tido77

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by seedorfg(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Silas marner
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by niyidenrele: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
bestestgirl:
So the cleaning she does is what makes you notice her more grin grin grin grin Bulletin for you; we girls have mastered the art of pretence.
If a clean house and freshly laundered clothes sway you that much, hire a housekeeper/cook and buy a washing machine, then marry your beautiful, well educated, grammar controller and enjoy the best of both worlds.

PS. The educated girl is not necessarily bad mannered, she just might surprise you after marriage
Hmmmmm,salute your sagacity ...
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by thelish(f): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bros, don't u feel embarrass wen ur girl kneel to greet u? Are u that old?
It looks as if u want someone who will worship n adore u, if true, u can settle for d uneducated one. cos d other one know who she be. She can't just be intimidated by u.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by illiad: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Swear you haven't already made up your mind
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Titugirl(f): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ OP....I think u shld seek the face of God bcoz beauty or manners are not enof attributes to make a lifetime commitment.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Rexology: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
THE EDUCATED and BEAUTIFUL LADY:
Perhaps she does not do all those house chores for you at this stage so that you don't take her for granted. There is tendency that she may want to do those things as your WIFE and not as your GIRLFRIEND.
THE GOOD MANNERED LADY:
A lady that have not been to high institution has a higher probability in Character changes than a lady that had already passed through high institution (High Institution is a world of its own, where you mix up with so many different characters with high influence etc. ) Therefore, you cannot in real sense say that this lady has good manner at her level of education (Education opens one's eyes).
CONCLUSION :
The deeper you compare two of them, the clearer the difference becomes, therefore stop comparing the two ladies, you ALONE knows what you want in a wife.
Make your choice and be ready to take responsibility of your choice.
Goodluck!
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by coretechng1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
bestestgirl:

Hmmmmm. This is loaded with wisdom.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by wytecat: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Get both!

Who says you can't! grin grin
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by peedeeasobie(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
who asked you to date two ladies at the same time?
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by chronique(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
How can you be asking for advice on who you should marry between them,when you're not even dating anyone of them? Your submission above,doesn't imply that you are in a relationship with either of them,but portrays you as trying to select who you should date. I'd advice you go for the girl with manners even though a well polished girl with manners,would have been the ideal thing.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by webshopng1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Manners and beauty
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Richardonald(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.

When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

The graduate lady do none of these things, all we do is just gist.

Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.

I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.
guy trust me al d guys saying u shud marry the beauty one are senseless na fine u won chop..u dont know the meaning of marriage . U are trying to say dat becuz she is not educatd.u cannot marry her..jst look at yourself.dat girl wil soon grammar to anoda person bed..imagine marrying mannerles girl only becuz she is a graduate.but rememba dat not every family can train their children in skul..my broda i wil advice u to marry the kind,good,manner and good loving neat girl over just educated girl that has nothing to prove as a woman..dont think that d uneducated girl cannot do runz like that girl u called grammer did..and graduated..are u not blindfolded..AM SAYING THE TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by InvertedHammer: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2015
/
Marriage is a leap of faith.

Using the characters they display during courtship is a gamble.

Go with your heart. But be ready to live with the consequences.

Instead of considering their strength, you should put more emphasis on their weaknesses and determine if they will be tolerable should life throw you a curve ball.
\

Talking about beauty, the graduate is very beautiful because she dresses up and visits you. Wait until she moves in with you and you start seeing her dirty undies, using the toilet, bad hair days, early morning breathe, etc. And if she has kids and adds some pounds, all her grammar will disappear in your brain.

Beauty fades with time.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by BTT(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Marry the one with the biggest boooobs.

Don't mention... No, just thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.