Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43825 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Dwilderness: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolPray for ya cousin
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"
4 dat statement may all d days of ur life continue 2 be blessed ''shebi she is a man''
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
BedLam:
I'm really surprised by the contents of comments I see here. Shows our low level of education. Is your sister stealing your money ? Is she going harassing under age girls? Is she killing people ? I guess no. Her sexual life is a personal affair and its not her fault she is a lesbian. Try to understand her and stop being petty because of some religious crap! The world has evolved unless you are living in the 60s. That is a type of sister that will have your back any time any day because you accept her for what she is. Develop a rare relationship with her and see where you guys will be. Painful I don't have one sister talk more of her sexuality. I can bet my cup of coffee tha she's a nice girl. Please if you ever want to throw her out, let me know I might as well house her because I have a 2 bedroom too. Nonsense illiterate.

Apart from your last two words......I agree whole heatedly with you
kiss
Oh, and the low level of education bit is not quite true
We have embodied homophobia....from colonial days.....we accepted religion well well I must say
It is not that easy to let go of

As usual, I blame the whites lipsrsealed
Now they want us to accept "human rights" just like that...after successfully 'religionising' us
SMH

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Talk to her and if she refuse Invite Sheku AKA talk and do into the mata one bomb is enough to solve the case...
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by kennybrasco: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
She has every right to be who she wants to be. Why would you throw out your cousin because of her life style?. Don't impinge on her human rights.

If she was bringing men to the house am sure its same reason you will give.

You can talk to her about life style modifications/ changes. Throwing her out is ridiculous and childish.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Manir9ja: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
mowah:
Remember lesbians have Human rights too
Human rights my foot.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by menxer: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out. shebi she is a "man"

I concur with your position, but blood they say is thicker than.....
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by JESUSSAVES2014: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
I see the punishment of Eli coming upon someone.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tex42:
I think the guy u quoted was right. Tell her to stop the indecent act under ur roof, if she refuses...

U don't really owe the whole community any explanation as to why u sent her packing, but if they want some, they should go and ask the Tom-boy...

As for ur relatives tagging u a wicked man, would u rather contend with God for allowing such sodomy in ur house? Better ask for God's forgiveness...

@bolded,

Please look up the meaning of sodomy & you will understand how it's to be used.

BTW, if you practise mouth action on your babe or you get mouth action from your babe that is sodomy. Now, what do you have to say about this since many are guilty of it.

cool
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by keni: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=18pt]wait o, you mean you have another grown MAN in your house? be careful with leaving that guy with your bae oo grin grin grin
wait o, where was she leaving before she came to join you?
wait o, What will happen if u decide to arrange small marriage with bae and she moves in?

On a serious note bro if its true that Gays and Les have a right to do what they do, you also have a equal right to accept or reject such act around you, think of it this way, most people don't want cocaine or cocaine addict around them they don't even know any addict but if they don't mind that life style it wont be difficult to have these people in their lives.

If she does that around me I will chase her out without thinking because she is not my relative but you are a relative and she came to you because you are supposed to point her in the right direction while also protecting her.

Lastly You must talk to her and spell the rule out the way it will give you comfort, We all leave in certain buildings or area because of comfort, if anything should make us uncomfortable under our roof (Including the Landlord) we have the right to do something about it.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by keni: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by koppa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lesbian!!chisos..is she tired of the D or hasn't tasted it before,if yes find a macho man for her she will turn straight
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ceecee0703(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oga what you need is to mark your territory.....tell her what you dont like and abt her affairs, consider these things;

1. if she were to be caught do u know the insult and stigma u may carry.
2. if she is ur cousin she has a parents that u can report to.
3.if she were to be an armed robber will u allow her to be there? that act is against the law
4. Consider the ppl she has already broken their homes and the young girls she is destroying their destinies.
5. all am saying is her in your house is risk to u and you kicking her out is risk to her but talk to her n her family if she doesnt yield then she should relocate...for ur own safety
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by batulakarada: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Are you upset that you can't have your way with her because she is a lesbien ?.
I know you uncles and what you do with your nieces .
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Blood is thicker than Custard.

It's her lifestyle. Talk to her about it and tell her to please stop bringing her lovers over to the house.

Ask for your prayers, God is not in the sky.. He is with you inside your room when you pray. He will not punish you for another person's matter.

Kicking your blood cousin out is the worse thing you can do and is unforgivable.

Meanwhile, why can't you ask her if she has any friends that play both ways and get your freak on? Lesbians are the best pimps in the world. Your cousin can have you fhucking multiple chicks 3 times daily. cool

You are one lucky Bastard I tell you.

You are so right ...especially up to the unforgivable part cool

In a convoluted way shocked lipsrsealed cheesy I even see what you mean by calling him lucky...
she could have bisexual, undecided or even straight friends who may hit it off with him
We should learnt not to judge and accept others
....then the fact that the person involved is a relative makes it hard for me to get why the OP is even thinking of doing whatever to his blood

I say this while agreeing with Africa not bowing down to oyibo pressure to relax our gay laws
I don't want them to be dictating to us, all in the name of human rights ...as if they have not done enough already! angry
But, I digress
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tell her to stop doing it in your house.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by andreernest28(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
She is an addit already,only God can save.i think you still to tell her too her face or be a victim. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by shagmaster(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
I live in maryland it could be a lonely place which has fueled d desire of your cousin to be involved in lesbianism!!dnt send her away get her hands busy if u r buoyant enough send her smwr to learn it wld curb her addiction
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by IamLEGEND1: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
milychocs:

I knowww!!!!
This is a blood relative we are reading about here!
I am still shocked/disappointed/puzzled

some folks do not even know what the bond of family is.... I mean I wouldn't even kick her out if she was a total stranger...
but I guess he is too far up his moral high horse to realise that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by mikkypel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Someone you will take to Cele church and they would wash that nuisance out of her.
.... Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
BedLam:
I'm really surprised by the contents of comments I see here. Shows our low level of education. Is your sister stealing your money ? Is she going harassing under age girls? Is she killing people ? I guess no. Her sexual life is a personal affair and its not her fault she is a lesbian. Try to understand her and stop being petty because of some religious crap! The world has evolved unless you are living in the 60s. That is a type of sister that will have your back any time any day because you accept her for what she is. Develop a rare relationship with her and see where you guys will be. Painful I don't have one sister talk more of her sexuality. I can bet my cup of coffee tha she's a nice girl. Please if you ever want to throw her out, let me know I might as well house her because I have a 2 bedroom too. Nonsense illiterate.
are u a Nigerian american....
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ceecee0703(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
BedLam:

my broda if u made all these comments in a country like South Africa or US u will be in line bt our constitution say lesbianism is against the law jus as stealing and robbery is.

Furthermore a man rights stops where another mans rights start. this man has a right to hav a sister who is strait be in his house jus like the sister has the right to sleep with whoever(bt dat right is illegal in nigeria) .so if she wants to live her life the way she wants let her get her own house simple the she can do whatever she wants....simple but as far as its ur house u reserve the right to make live by ur standards....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Raypawer(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
if you tell others is it a crime? or are you trying to hide her act cos she is your cousin? lets face fact, she is doing what is wrong, and you got to let her know and put her under control, its your house not her's if she objects, fling her out! angry angry angry

DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Iamthoney(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
SORRY. ITS MARYLAND.
Berra
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Mariojane(f): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield thjavascript:void(0);row her out.shebi she is a "man"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Rowgee(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
My dear BRO is not easy is an HAbit she can not let go my advise is pray and fast for her is only God that can help her to stop the act.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Tamee(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by itiswellinjesus: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
do you want to also become a lesbian?remember evil communication corrupt good manner.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Tex42(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Please look up the meaning of sodomy & you will understand how it's to be used.

BTW, if you practise mouth action on your babe or you get mouth action from your babe that is sodomy. Now, what do you have to say about this since many are guilty of it.

cool
"Any of several forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural, particularly bestiality, but also (sometimes) anal or MouthAction"

Got the above definition from ma dictionary. I get ur point, but in that context, I meant her homosexual act.

Thanks though, will be conscious of it (sodomy) use next time.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by eprynce(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.

You seem to have already written her off. But truth is you must talk to her. Let her know your thoughts on her actions in your house. She must stop that act in or out of your house. Throw her out if you really detest what she is doing. Firmness in your beliefs is not wickedness.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by DjAndroid: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
shagmaster:
I live in maryland it could be a lonely place which has fueled d desire of your cousin to be involved in lesbianism!!dnt send her away get her hands busy if u r buoyant enough send her smwr to learn it wld curb her addiction
SHE IS INTERESTED IN SO MANY THINGS, I THAUGHT HER HOW TO USE VIRTUAL DJ. SHE WILL SOON GO COMMERCIAL WITH IT. I AM PRESENTLY TEACHING HER TO PLAY THE PIANO. THE FACT IS WE ARE TOO CLOSE THAT SENDING HER OUT IS OUT OF THE OPTIONS. BUT I THINK HAVING A HEART TO HEART TALK WITH HER WILL BE A GOOD MOVE.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by kraftykc(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
c'mon bruh

she is family.

she might be doing something illegal but seems like she is keeping it on the down low.....

you on the other hand have already started going around telling other people about her rather than talk to her......

I don't even know which one of you is worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / What Should I Do / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.