Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43887 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by honeygirl17: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Well, your house, your rules & if she can't abide by them, then she needs to leave. You can not be made to feel uncomfortable in your own home by someone else. Your home is supposed to be your sanctuary. A place to get away from it all. Your own personal sand on the ground, to hide your head in & pretend all is well with the world. A momentary shield. So if she's bringing certain things you aren't comfortable with to your doorstep, maybe it's time she finds another place to live. Period. She's being very disrespecful. I'm not against their lifestyle by any stretch of imagination, but I also wouldn't wanna have them screwing in my house. Sorry.

Well said, you have the right to do whatever you want if you're no longer comfortable with her presence
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by MadCow1: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
obum88:

Whoever advises you to throw her out because she is a lesbian is not only senseless but an idiot of elephantine proportion. Answer this question, if she brought men back home would you have supported and encouraged her? No. Don't talk sh.t to her about her character only tell her you don't want her bringing ladies to the house. She can take her act elsewhere. I stay with my brother and I don't flaunt ladies at home and that's respect for the owner of the house.

Obum from Naija JTF? undecided
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by IamLEGEND1: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
honeygirl17:

what are you trying to say legend?

what does he hope to achieve by telling his friend about said lesbian?

she is his relative so he should have talked to her first instead of running around telling his "prayer warrior" friends about her..and I can bet my left testicle that he has told more than one person about her.

guys now turning to agberos all of a sudden..
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by mrsmith11(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Audray:
i agree that what ur cousin did is wrong. IE. Bringing different women into yor house which is as annoying when males do it, toasting married women; bad. Well thing is throwing her out,cutting her off, avoiding her will not help. Talk to her about curbing her promiscuity. I mean if she were male would u throw him out? Nope. Why? Cos he's straight. And if she were to b dating different men,married and single alike, bringing to ur home. Would u throw her out? I dont think so. Just be SENSIBLE.

He has the right to throw her out after talking/warning her...why?

If she was faithful to a single partner,the brother wouldn't have found out

If she was bringing different men to the house,he would throw her out after talking/warning her

Would u allow your younger bro or sis to bring multiple partner to your house?
That high level of irresponsibility.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by simdam500(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
prideofscience: Help get your friends that can fvck or ra*e her. She will stop lipsrsealed undecided...... That what a friend also did to stp dt of his sis Chi

shocked isn't that adding poison to an injury?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by TolaniLuv: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Personally, I don't have any problem with lesbians!! I just hate gay guys. Man to Man...

Women since day one always been attracted to each other ..

Gay. I hate gay wit passion

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by whatofyou: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Throw her out (into jail). Where do you live so I can send them folks over grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by donemitex1: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Elei gidi gonn
zinachidi:
dis one is strong...

me, i will tell to do her thing, buh not in my house,. She can take her romance outside. Buh not under my roof, buh if she still decides to keep bringing in ladies, then u'd have to chase her away..
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Kingspin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lesbian is a habit that people cultivate over time and got introduced to it. As a bad habit like other bad habits, smoking and the rest. it can be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by unknown87: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"
LMAAAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm still laughing grin
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
avasweet:
She is already an addict, honestly there is close to nothing u cn do about it........

Jst try ur luck in talking to her or better still threaten to throw her house is she continues, dat way she will she take her game outside ur roof and play it somewhere else

But ur sis get mind ooo...bring gal cum ur house.... shocked shocked

at ava, you should know there are more than 1 side to a story, for her to be comfortable bringing sexual partners home, it begs the question how close really are you with her, maybe she sees you as her mate and you guys are very close that she feels she can bring friends around knowing fully well, you won't bat an eyelid, let's face fact, she knows you would have noticed her and i am sure her friends would have asked after you to know who owns the house and obviously she would have said you do.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
What's wrong with being gay? cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Danielwisdom(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is not a new thing sha but is still abomination... Take her to a pastor but don't tell her were r taking to but let the pastor know that you guys are coming ok. God will deliver her.

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
You don't need advice.
You know exactly what to do. You just want to know whether you're doing the right thing or not ...Yes You Are!!!
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Geelong: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by frisky2good(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tell her not to bring ANY lady into your house.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Koolking(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Since talk will be useless, a bullet to the brain will be the nicest choice. No time for nonsense under my nose
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by akbod02: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
missyadorable:
Since she is family,arrange your friend to phuck her with hard big fat Deek. I dunno what's wrong wt these girls.Leaving sweet co cks for fellow c u n ts.mtchheeew!
That's what I have in mind.... Real dick
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
I believe there are three sides to every story, your side, his or her side and the truth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by frisky2good(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Everything.

omooba969:
What's wrong with being gay? cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by honeygirl17: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what does he hope to achieve by telling his friend about said lesbian?

she is his relative so he should have talked to her first instead of running around telling his "prayer warrior" friends about her..and I can bet my left testicle that he has told more than one person about her.

guys now turning to agberos all of a sudden..
Oh! I get you now, you are right but he may be worried over his finding, maybe that's why he decided to tell someone. For me I can't let her stay inu house if I'm in his shoes.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by royal101(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Brother, Please send me her contact. By the time i handle her she will turn back to a woman that she was...Don't send her away just send me her contact

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by tellwisdom: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
misspicy:

Yes,what do u need her number for?

I want to be her friend. I like lesbians sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
damton:
Help her find a boy or guy so that the lesbianism will be overcame.

chai this your english badt gan oooo, lol

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by LydayBobo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.
Okay but tell her that something happened at work of which they threaten you with 14years jail terms. Although you know nothing about it but you know who did it. Ask her if you are to reveal the culprit or if you should resign. Her answer will determine whether to eject her immediately or give her two weeks to pack out cos she want to send you to jail. Either way she won't tell anyone what happened between you. If yawa gas she will sap and you will just walk slowly to police net Bro.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by helphelp: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
If you chase her where would she go

Brethren you are sick...where was she before you moved to eko
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
pls let me know ur address asap, we should have her arrested and her accomplices .
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by frisky2good(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wanted to give that suggestion but I was scared people will say I am a bad person.

missyadorable:
Since she is family,arrange your friend to phuck her with hard big fat Deek. I dunno what's wrong wt these girls.Leaving sweet co cks for fellow c u n ts.mtchheeew!
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by pauloookay(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmm
My comment is at last stage but i pray u read it, hear this book of ezikel said that i will hold u responsieble if u see danger at my nation and refuse to warn them but i will hold them responsible if u warn tham and they refused to listen, so if u through her out without your work as a child of God on her then you commit the same sin as she dose coz you just did what proverb said not to do by saying im not the one doing it so is not my business,u have to talk to her not just if she shld hear talk but talk to her in love like she dont understand what she is into, then if she refuse there u can tell God u have done your part let him take control, remember we are like a pen in the hand of God so all God want here is for u to do the talk while the Holy spirit do the convicing
Wish u favour..
All vist oyiom.com for ur soulmate
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by solodox(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
AlPeter:
Leave the young man, na. She got no where to go but be prepared to have angry husbands banging on your doors soon BTW you get girlfriends?

badt guy! wink
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sadly so many women out there who claim to be straight are lesbians especially married women.
That is why I laugh at some men who think they are smart when they cheat. You never know the big secret your wife may be keeping from you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Mznaett: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
nma24:
That u are in d same house with a lesbian wont stop God from answering ur prayers. You talking to ur cousin won't change anything OK, just drop the homophobic attitude and deal with it. You can reprimand her to take her affairs outside instead of bringing it to the house though

This is the most sensible comment on this issue..
Well written ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.