Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man (1593 Views)

Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. / PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by Ayima: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2015
Let us learn to respect and accept other people the way they are because even a mad man might be of help to us some day. I remember when i was learning how to drive and i mistakenly entered where the waste bin was and hooked there, i was absolutely taken aback when i saw a mad man started pushing my car to make sure i get out of there, he pushed until i got out and he started telling me bye bye then i rewarded him with what i have.Since that day, i think life has taught me a leason.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by princy80(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2015
g
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Succinctly put. I like it.
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
Succinctly put. I like it.

Wetin be succinty
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2015

Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Wetin be succinty
I don't know what 'succinty' are.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Wetin be succinty
using few words to state or expresd idea.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2015
afolag:

That's Succinctly not succinty. He's asking of the later. Your blood too dey hawt!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2015
afolag:

hmmm, i see, so i can say ur writing is very succin, nice one cool
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

hmmm, i see, so i can say ur writing is very succin, nice one cool
Bia, Are u from Akwa Ibom? succinctly. Say it!
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
Bia, Are u from Akwa Ibom? succinctly. Say it!

na wa for u o, mtcheew undecided
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

na wa for u o, mtcheew undecided
First lesson is English. #duh!
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
That's Succinctly not succinty. He's asking of the later. Your blood too dey hawt!
huh huh!!! ***clears throat**( in typical yoruba dialect)
wat exactly is d problem of u young prof. of nwadays, in 1963 I was among d nominated 7man committee to represent Africa in the first ever dinner hosted in Salvador, I was with my colleague wole soyinka wen his wife was delivered a bouncing baby girl during d compilation and editorial review of d lion and the jewel. the queen of England herself madam peace ebele.
you can see now dat my blood no dey hot na boil he dey boil.
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
First lesson is English. #duh!

Ok, i don wanna len, na by force
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by AfricanApple(f): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
this drama above just dey make me laugh grin grin
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by lekjons(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2015
AfricanApple:
this drama above just dey make me laugh grin grin
gringrin me sef.
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
afolag:

huh huh!!! ***clears throat**( in typical yoruba dialect)
wat exactly is d problem of u young prof. of nwadays, in 1963 I was among d nominated 7man committee to represent Africa in the first ever dinner hosted in Salvador, I was with my colleague wole soyinka wen his wife was delivered a bouncing baby girl during d compilation and editorial review of d lion and the jewel. the queen of England herself madam peace ebele.
you can see now dat my blood no dey hot na boil he dey boil.
It is very clear Sir! cheesy #courtesy. what's the boiling point Sir?
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Ok, i don wanna len, na by force
Calm down...smiley

Let me know when you do. How's your day?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
Calm down...smiley

Let me know when you do. How's your day?

am drunk embarassed
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

am drunk embarassed
Go for confession.
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
ATMC:
Go for confession.

hehe, a drunken confession

which kine advice be that na
Re: Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man by ATMC(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sisterly advice.

(1) (Reply)

Five Deadly Terms Used By Women. Photo / Ladies Will You Rocks This Wedding Gown? / Some Guys Are Jobless On This Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.