Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. (1348 Views)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Albinism in humans is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes. Albinism is associated with a number of vision defects, such as photophobia,
nystagmus, and amblyopia.(Wikipedia).

Albinism is a rare group of genetic disorders that cause the skin, hair, or eyes to have little or no color.

The purpose of this article is to admonish us to show respect and love to people living with albinism. I realize there are some people living with albinism on nairaland. One of them created a thread about himself, posted some of his pictures but what was the end result..... He was abused and disgraced! This is uncalled for. I wonder what will be going through his mind on that particular day when his fellow Nigerians even rejected him.

No one is exempted, anybody can be affected by this disorder. (haven't you seen black couples give birth to an albino?)

They are unique creatures :the white skin, the golden hair, the blue eyes... You can't but notice them. They aren't ghost or angels but they are one us. They have goals, dreams ambitions,just like any other person they have feelings and emotions.

I'm waiting for when Nigeria will have an albino as a president,when they will head educational sector , political sector and some dignified post. Hardly will you see an albino as the head of a firm because they are judged with the difference in the color of their skin.

Let's show some love and respect for them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by AmoryBlacq: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
when some people lack melanin
I got excess.... I'm as dark as darkness
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by AmoryBlacq: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Black is beautiful bro.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Tellemall: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Why do they need more respect and love than the other people around them?

People make a fuss about nothing. When they are treated like everyone else it's said to be because of who they are. They aren't unique. They're just like everyone else

It's the people who try to treat them differently by being too nice that think the world dislikes albinos. Who said that albinos want to be treated with love and respect?

They want to be treated like everyone else, and that comes with the good and the bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
"living with albinism"..................I think that's kinda condescending. What's wrong with albinism that a special conference needs to be called to treat albinos properly?

There are people everyday, living with stupidity; they don't get this type of attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
aunty ekiti ko da ba yi
Efi ori ji
E da ri ji
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
greyboy5000:
aunty ekiti ko da ba yi
Efi ori ji
E da ri ji

Booda Ibadan, ki ni e n try lati imply? Shey mi o le rerin mo nii embarassed sad
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Booda Ibadan, ki ni e n try lati imply? Shey mi o le rerin mo nii embarassed sad
Erin ika ni yen smiley
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by senibo1: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

waiting you'd do here?

this thread just weak me grin
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by PeggySandas(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
All these useless fools creating senseless threads sef!

2 Likes

Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by PeggySandas(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Is this one alright? Shiooor!
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
senibo1:
waiting you'd do here?

this thread just weak me grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

See why I love you, you dey always feel my vibe anyhow. You know why I laughed hard, right? wink
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
greyboy5000:
Erin ika ni yen smiley

You sef, don't read different meanings to my comment biko. Content thread yii lo n pa mi lerin, ko ki n shey Op. cool
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

You sef, don't read different meanings to my comment biko. Content thread yii lo n pa mi lerin, ko ki n shey Op. cool
OK o I believe you
But content is not bad
To be honest I don't know if the thread should be on romance section
Eku afere yii oo cool
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Zedicuz: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin she actually used the report botten on me for just saying the obvious. grin

bitch, deal with your low self-esteem.
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Zedicuz: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

did you read my previous mention? grin
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Zedicuz:
did you read my previous mention? grin

Choiiii!!! I missed it oooo angry
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Don't sweat it, Op. You won't have to wait for too long as Bukola Saraki, during the courtesy visit of the albino foundation stated that the senate will end all forms of discrimination against people with albinism and that equal opportunities will be provided for albinos to enable them contribute.their quota to national development........

Our next president might be an albino, you never can tell
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Don't sweat it, Op. You won't have to wait for too long as Bukola Saraki, during the courtesy visit of the albino foundation stated that the senate will end all forms of discrimination against people with albinism and that equal opportunities will be provided for albinos to enable them contribute.their quota to national development........

Our next president might be an albino, you never can tell
you mean namdi kalu lipsrsealed
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Victornezzar: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:
All these useless fools creating senseless threads sef!
What's really wrong with u
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Zedicuz: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Choiiii!!! I missed it oooo angry
she reported it and they came in swiftly.
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Victornezzar: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dunno y some people up dere are making mockery of d post
Read d message nd leave d messager
Op u couldn't av created it in dis section
cos majority of people here are kids
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Victornezzar: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Shut up!
stop it
dis won't help u
u go about insulting people on deir threads
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by PeggySandas(f): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Albinism in humans is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes. Albinism is associated with a number of vision defects, such as photophobia,
nystagmus, and amblyopia.(Wikipedia).

Albinism is a rare group of genetic disorders that cause the skin, hair, or eyes to have little or no color.

The purpose of this article is to admonish us to show respect and love to people living with albinism. I realize there are some people living with albinism on nairaland. One of them created a thread about himself, posted some of his pictures but what was the end result..... He was abused and disgraced! This is uncalled for. I wonder what will be going through his mind on that particular day when his fellow Nigerians even rejected him.

No one is exempted, anybody can be affected by this disorder. (haven't you seen black couples give birth to an albino?)

They are unique creatures :the white skin, the golden hair, the blue eyes... You can't but notice them. They aren't ghost or angels but they are one us. They have goals, dreams ambitions,just like any other person they have feelings and emotions.

I'm waiting for when Nigeria will have an albino as a president,when they will head educational sector , political sector and some dignified post. Hardly will you see an albino as the head of a firm because they are judged with the difference in the color of their skin.

Let's show some love and respect for them.

Go and wash that ugly makeup off your face first, probably you will post something sensible!

Nonsense!
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by PeggySandas(f): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

stop it
dis won't help u
u go about insulting people on deir threads

Tell them to stop making stupid threads. It's really annoying! Nairaland used to be a site where we learn and have intelligent conversations. But what do we have have now?...

Threads like : "post your makeup free pictures"

"when last did you have sex?"

" Does size of dick matters? "

We have to make nairaland great again!
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Victornezzar: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Tell them to stop making stupid threads. It's really annoying! Nairaland used to be a site where we learn and have intelligent conversations. But what do we have have now?...

Threads like : "post your makeup free pictures"

"when last did you have sex?"

" Does size of dick matters? "

We have to make nairaland great again!
I agree with u
but it's not enof reason 4 u 2 insult someone
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Love And Respect People Living With Albinism. by PeggySandas(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

I agree with u
but it's not enof reason 4 u 2 insult someone

OK, what's the way out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Drink From This Closet For $10M / Man Grabs Lady's Bum In In Public (viral Photo) / It Sucks How One Mistake Can Destroy Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.