Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! (2543 Views)

Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
This lady in question is a nice lady. She is almost a perfect lady.

She is intelligent
beautiful
romantic
neat
clean
booblicious
asslicious

she is really helpful to me.
She gives me money when i need it (i am not poor tho)

she washes my clothes, cook me food, sweeps my compound.

Now just last week, she asked me if i would date her. I told her - let me think about it.

She gave me 2 weeks to think about it.

Now i am confused because i have vowed not to date a short lady.

This lady is short - i dnt mean dwarf ooo. She is just short.

How can i say no to her without hurting her?

Your advice is needed!!!!!
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why were u collecting all the goodies from her? tomorrow now if na woman do this thing and still turn the man down, guys like u won't hesitate to come online and call ladies bitches

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by wilybebsy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Why were u collecting all the goodies from her? tomorrow now if na woman do this thing and still turn the man down, guys like u won't hesitate to come online and call ladies bitches
Op oya reply

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by bigyomite(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Guy u should not been collecting goodies from her from the unset, this is the result of your selfish interest, maybe you have to be diplomatic in telling her what the real LOVE is all about and let her know u are always ready to lead and advice her when the time come to choose.

Bigyomite2005
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Gebbson007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
u vowed Nt 2 date a short chick Buh u allowed her do Ur washing n so on n .guy u re WICKED ika ni eh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
who no like free thingcheesycheesy
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
bigyomite:
Guy u should not been collecting goodies from her from the unset, this is the result of your selfish interest, maybe you have to be diplomatic in telling her what the real LOVE is all about and let her know u are always ready to lead and advice her when the time come to choose.

Bigyomite2005
how about if i refund all she has given me? Hope it makes sense?
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gebbson007:
u vowed Nt 2 date a short chick Buh u allowed her do Ur washing n so on n .guy u re WICKED ika ni eh
rejecting her gifts may hurt her. And i dnt want to hurt a friend
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
°•°*In order for me to advice you I need ta know
.....°•°*How-short-is-she
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by rosieluv(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gebbson007:
so wicked
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°*In order for me to advice you I need ta know
.....°•°*How-short-is-she
not necessary.. Wouldnt wanna betray her

rosieluv, whatchasay?
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Audray(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op.Grab her gently,look her in the eyes and say ever so slowly:."My dearest Blah blah blah, I can't date you cos you are down to earth. All "down to earth" women married into my family die young. *sob*I don't want you to die! *more sobs*" and watch everything sort itself out.8-)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by rosieluv(f): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

rosieluv, whatchasay?
u shudnt v allowed er to play d role of a wife na,buh u v to tell er aw u feel. Dnt gv er false hope ooooo.Buht dis one u r rejectin short gal,r u short?
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by firstking01(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Y'all be throwing tantrums @ the op...is it not exactly what girls do to most of us??
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

rosi.eluv, whatchasay?
°••Then no advice... tongue
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by calliope(f): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Audray:
Op.Grab her gently,look her in the eyes and say ever so slowly:."My dearest Blah blah blah, I can't date you cos you are down to earth. All "down to earth" women married into my family die young. *sob*I don't want you to die! *more sobs*" and by watch everything sort itself out.8-)
grin grin
this got me cracking,you must be a good actress ooo
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
rosieluv:

u shudnt v allowed er to play d role of a wife na,buh u v to tell er aw u feel. Dnt gv er false hope ooooo.Buht dis one u r rejectin short gal,r u short?
average height...
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Audray:
Op.Grab her gently,look her in the eyes and say ever so slowly:."My dearest Blah blah blah, I can't date you cos you are down to earth. All "down to earth" women married into my family die young. *sob*I don't want you to die! *more sobs*" and watch everything sort itself out.8-)
i must apply this advice.. Sorry hilarious.. cheesycheesy thankuuuuwink
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by rosieluv(f): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
average height...
aniwaiz evry guy hz diff tastes tho buh u shud tlk to er nicely n explain tynz to er n dnt forget to thank er for evrytyn she hz done for u oooo,she fit slap u buh jxt swallow am
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Audray(f): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
calliope:
grin grin this got me cracking,you must a good actress ooo
LoL. If i came up on stage you'd boo me out!
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
This lady in question is a nice lady. She is almost a perfect lady.

She is intelligent
beautiful
romantic
neat
clean
booblicious
asslicious

she is really helpful to me.
She gives me money when i need it (i am not poor tho)

she washes my clothes, cook me food, sweeps my compound.

Now just last week, she asked me if i would date her. I told her - let me think about it.

She gave me 2 weeks to think about it.

Now i am confused because i have vowed not to date a short lady.

This lady is short - I dont mean dwarf ooo. She is just short.

How can i say no to her without hurting her?

Your advice is needed!!!!!

Lol, just tell her you're not ready for a relationship now.

If you tell her "...because you're short", she'll feed you otapiapia.
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by ehinmowo: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
tell her dt u are not good at dating and u usually ended up hurting anyone that you date and u will not want dt to happen to her. Plus many others things....u are a guy, build your lines from there.

bt u should have known dt u were leading her on at first. if u know dt u are not into a girl romantically, try to be subtly setting d boundary from d beginning
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Audray(f): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i must apply this advice.. Sorry hilarious.. cheesycheesy thankuuuuwink
You're welcome. cheesy . But if it results into the use of :Gun,acid, or knife stabs...i was never here.Infact, i don't use the internet!
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
who no like free thingcheesycheesy

OK o, just remember that the day u call any woman a gold digger, the thunder that will strike u won't spare ur generations unborn, but meanwhile keep enjoying her goodies till she receives sense grin
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by nerdfrost(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
angry this op deserves to be flogged *brings out belt* oya lie down here angry angry I say lie down
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

OK o, just remember that the day u call any woman a gold digger, the thunder that will strike u won't spare ur generations unborn, but meanwhile keep enjoying her goodies till she receives sense grin
some women are gold diggers and you know that.

You cannot say ayam a gold digger because i 'm just being careful not to hurt her feeling grin
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Cutezt(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
what I think about this thug is that he is an attention seeking wh0re,he is childish and also crazy upstairs.
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cutezt:
what I think about this thug is that he is an attention seeking wh0re,he is childish and also crazy upstairs.
please die
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
nerdfrost:
angry this op deserves to be flogged *brings out belt* oya lie down here angry angry I say lie down
why? undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by Cutezt(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
please die
Bro,I am not against you o,I am only against the childish attitude you have been exhibiting since yesterday,its sympathetic to see a full-fledged man with bears showcasing his childish attitude on a public forum like this,yes,you are good looking,you showed it off once,it wasn't enough,you went ahead to create another foolish thread,as if that wasn't enough,you still went ahead asking the ladies to woo you,really? your brain has really deprecated to the bearest minimum.
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cutezt:
Bro,I am not against you o,I am only against the childish attitude you have been exhibiting since yesterday,its sympathetic to see a full-fledged man with bears showcasing his childish attitude on a public forum like this,yes,you are good looking,you showed it off once,it wasn't enough,you went ahead to create another foolish thread,as if that wasn't enough,you still went ahead asking the ladies to woo you,really? your brain has really deprecated to the bearest minimum.
no wonder u are this bitter. cheesycheesy

i just checked your pic and what i saw was an ape trynna showcase its big head cheesycheesy..

Pele
Re: How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!! by smileysmiley(f): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Girls though! Why did she play wife role to a man she is not even dating... Op you no try sha o for collecting the osho free, whatever you do, do with care cause there is a thin line between hurting her and making her understand. By the way, how short is she sef that you can't date her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only Want A Man With A Big Dickkk / Top 3 Worst Things Most Guys Do While Kissing A Girl [MUST LEARN TODAY] / Whose Girlfriend Is This One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.