Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos (9642 Views)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by MzzCutie(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Seriously i don't know why all these ladies sleep around for money? I just wish all the ladies out there can be like me *wink* wink I'm just a young girl hustling without doing any dirty job.That's not the topic here,you need to see the set of girls im talking about when you click on this link - http://www.frabidel.com/2015/10/a-set-of-nigerian-runs-girls-exposed.html
And the picture below is their friend who is into the same dirty job with them but jealous about them because she's not making much.So she decided to exposed her mates.

http://www.frabidel.com/2015/10/a-set-of-nigerian-runs-girls-exposed.html

Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by divinehand2003(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
I like big booties, it's a booty call.
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by POWEROFPEACE(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2015
You have no idea what poverty is and you have also not tasted it. Listen to the stories of some of these sex workers, and I believe you will feel pity for them if you have feelings. Showing their pictures online is even the wrong thing to do. Just thank God you are not faced with the same situations as them.

7 Likes

Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by coldcandy: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
pls-visit-my-blog post. mtcheeew....
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
You have no idea what poverty is and you have also not tasted it. Listen to the stories of some of these sex workers, and I believe you will feel pity for them if you have feelings. Showing their pictures online is even the wrong thing to do. Just thank God you are not faced with the same situations as them.

Forget about poverty.Is all about choice.Wn they make money,why are they still in the business.Most of them are from rich background.Is all about not being disciplined or covetousness.
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is there something u gain posting dis pix online undecided

Some pple are so mean angry
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok na.
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by BedLam: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't understand how a fellow woman will bring down the other. Just shameful. Meanwhile this girl doesn't look like what you painted her to be. May time Have mercy on you.
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Timoleon(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cece23:

Forget about poverty.Is all about choice.Wn they make money,why are they still in the business.Most of them are from rich background.Is all about not being disciplined or covetousness.

Nigerians una hipocrisy too plenty jor! many of una no be virgin, una dey fvck free of charge up and down, una go come online dey hate on people wey dey make dier money with the same fvck. una nor dey tire?

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by SkinnyDude(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
madam, the photo u posted, when was it uploaded
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by SaintDav: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
nawa o, how sure are you that they are into runz? grin
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by passionate88: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian girls and prostitution na like 5 and 6. Thank God we still get some few good ones
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by MzzCutie(f): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmmn...Anything you say,na u sabi.There is still some good girls out there...like me wink
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Winterc8: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sorry are you trying to tempt us? Cos that behind up there looks ripe. I think you should just post her number so we can call her and advice her
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2016
MzzCutie:
Seriously i don't know why all these ladies sleep around for money? I just wish all the ladies out there can be like me *wink* wink I'm just a young girl hustling without doing any dirty job.That's not the topic here,you need to see the set of girls im talking about when you click on this link - http://www.frabidel.com/2015/10/a-set-of-nigerian-runs-girls-exposed.html
And the picture below is their friend who is into the same dirty job with them but jealous about them because she's not making much.So she decided to exposed her mates.

http://www.frabidel.com/2015/10/a-set-of-nigerian-runs-girls-exposed.html
Doggy style go mak sense wit dat ass
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
pure nonsense, they can learn tins lik hait dressing, tailoring trading etc bt they chose prostitution. i wish them all death in d hands of ritualist
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Total BS
Re: A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
See_nyash!

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag / Abuja Is The Home Of Innocent Looking Runs Girls / Why Are You Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.