Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His (664 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by greatbalesh(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His Friend?
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/lagos-pros.jpg[/img]
I was in a Night club on the 24th Dec (Christmas Eve).. I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire.. she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained.. she hopped into his car and they drove off…

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him… They have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself?

What’s your opinion?

http://mynewsarena..com.ng/2015/10/i-was-in-night-club-on-24th-dec.html
Re: He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
I am coming
Re: He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by OVI75(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mehn life is full of drama.dnt tel him and be d first persn likely to be digging his grave.nt telin him is jst like prolonging the evil day
Re: He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by Kunlexic(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
JUST DEY WATCH SHA.
Re: He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by ksbusari(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
If she did nt see me, me i will talk wetin i see o
Re: He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by holocron: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
You won't be doing your friend any favour by telling. Remember that "the king slays the messenger with the bad news". Count it a misfortune to have witnessed such, and try and forget it ever happened.
Re: He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His by naijaboiy: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
This thread is old. undecided

(1) (Reply)

British Woman Weds Dog / How To Know A True Friend / 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.