Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (95941 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
How
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by dedons: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kk
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
bethelmendel11:
Get the 100% Latex Waist Trainer
tongue
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by mrpackager(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
click Like if you come to view the pix of the vagi.na. opening

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Aifedayo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
I was desperately and anxiously waiting to see at the very bottom line of the story "next episode on your award winning superstory."
embarassed
anyway, all the best o
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by deybholar(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ewoo!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tell this story to the gullible's am sure they will believe it grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by California30(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked If there is no Virginal opening, How did they have s3x And where do the baby come out from?

From her Anus More explanation should be given.

I just hope it's not a marketing strategy lipsrsealed

You suck dicks and swallow cum.
You should know better.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some people can tell mumu lies
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate
vaginal opening is separate from urethral opening. Unlike men who only got one/urethral opening, women can pee during intercourse. Her case is weird tho..

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Unitary track of a woman is different from virginal hole.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by cold(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oh c'mon now. Why do we have to keep falling these kinda tales? Smh
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
uncle005:
Unitary track of a woman is different from virginal hole.
read the story again

She gat no vagina opening
Na from ass she dey pee
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
webshopng1:
he is a miracle working God.
...he is sad
Come, how did conception take place: Where was the male semen poured in through
Don't bother answering where she pushed the baby through sad shocked
All ye Pastors, God is watching ya and the airheads you use to confuse/convince those that want to be...... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided undecided like seriously? how did she got pregnant? don't fool us with fake news jare
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Arynzay: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
[b][/b] that the work of the God of choosen
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked If there is no Virginal opening, How did they have s3x And where do the baby come out from?

where you think say your virginal dey undecided
He dey inside your body, the front of your private part is not called virginal but rather call vulva. You can have sex to some extent.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
how dey con bang her .... or she be mary kwa..... useless things on FP
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adonbilivit joor. Some people can lie for Africa. I want to see with my koro koro eyes. shocked
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Touchey: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

there's something fishy about this. except she vomited the baby
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Una no see the source? naija gist. It's a story, tales by sunlight.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by afonjay: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
[b][Is possible cos in d s/east where we have baby factories. She might ve acquired 1 among dose babies. 2 there is what they called gender transfer where they convert a man into a woman. N dis can be easily done in d case of chimezie cos she's a lady already!!!!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by azezola(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ori awon Nigerian Christians ti daru bambam... where she take pee before... this people will do anything for money.... Lair, Lair, pants on fire..... the pastor there wants to buy a $65 million dollars also. Stupid black people.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Please, women do not urinate through the Vj. Rather, the urinate thru an opening called the Urethra. The Vj and the Urethra open on the part of the female Instruments called Vestibule, with the urethral opening on the upper part (with the woman lying down)
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by adconline(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Naija manufacturing idiocy since 0000BC.. Conception without vagina is near impossible even with IVF if all female reproductive organs are intact..
Simple check. Just Check her DNA with her baby's!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Ujupsy: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Any body who under estimate God is only doing the work of his master the devil

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
i dont understand
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by blazetitov: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Now i find this story extremely funny but am struggling not to laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of the reasons why i love this country. Something will always make one to smile and laugh in the midst of all our problems.

@ Op thanks for this comic relief in the midst of terrible redeem(sic) traffic. BTW, i will take you serious once our sister is able to tell us how she was able to get pregnant.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have to call bullsh*t on this.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by sunnymaja(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
I hope you now need to know about the God Almighty more. Jessica verily can do all things. Just believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.