Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (95937 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
How she take get belle?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Picture of the close punny or I don't believe....
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is Buhari's fault
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by olaexcel2008: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is miraculous but how did she conceived? More explanation pls.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate
someone missed biology classes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
udondeymadt:
vaginal opening is separate from urethral opening. Unlike men who only got one/urethral opening, women can pee during intercourse. Her case is weird tho..
really weird. That was the reason for my question.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fabricated Lies...I wonder whose head dey wana use
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by PasNina(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
SUMMARY: THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Odunsco01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hw cum? Where did d child follow?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by foriz4u(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate
Praise the Lord!!!
Well shall...Disformities are normal thing and it happens everywhere. She doesn't have an opening may be extra exaggerated it could be the opening is very small that nothing can pass tru it only urine to pass out. Its not possible it was totally block, closed or nothing at all.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Krasid(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
udondeymadt:
vaginal opening is separate from urethral opening. Unlike men who only got one/urethral opening, women can pee during intercourse. Her case is weird tho..
Thanks for educating these folks.I was scrolling to see if anyone would say this.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
[s]
repogirl:
someone missed biology classes. undecided
[/s]really?
Teach me then

You will only tell me the urethra is not same with vagina.

How she take fvck
Where she from dey pee since there is no opening in her vj (which means all d vj area is sealed up including the urethra
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
That wonderful
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Odunsco01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hw cum? Where did d baby follow?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by neocortex: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
marketing 102 - always create mystery.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by olamefun(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Its a good news but the write up was too poor. How can u say his father had an accident as a result of the fact that he was overwhelmed by her problems? They logically do not relate!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pishure or idonblivit
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by IceDude(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Later some people will say there is nothing like miracle.......God bless her family

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chosen Brother Married A "Totoless" Chosen Sister, The God of chosen come give her brand new chosen "toto" she Come Born Chosen Pikin! Hummmm Faaaaaaaable Oh Ko Ma Roll, I Believe In Miracle But This Story #idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Picture of the vagina before and after....or idonbilivit#
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided

from beginning to the end of the story is full of lies, even though am a Christian.
how did they have sex?
how did she use to urinate?
where did the baby pass through?

hope she didn't buy the baby? cheesy
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Oluboonmi(f): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
PROCTOR:
So Before then, she has been an hen abi...passing out urine and ecreta through same opening.
Some testimonies have lies written all over them.... Change of BLOOD GROUP, CHANGE OF HIV STATUS etc
About this opened genital stuff, dunno about that cos it leaves one to wonder how she had been urinating. But that of change genotypes, hiv turn negative, God does that and more. It's so possible with him
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]really?
Teach me then

You will only tell me the urethra is not same with vagina.

How she take fvck
Where she from dey pee since there is no opening in her vj (which means all d vj area is sealed up including the urethra

The topic said vagina was sealed, not vulva, duh?

In case you still don't understand.... the outer labia of the vulva encases the urethra and vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by klax(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked If there is no Virginal opening, How did they have s3x And where do the baby come out from?

From her Anus More explanation should be given.

I just hope it's not a marketing strategy lipsrsealed

Pls asked them again Because i don't where dick will enter to produce baby so more explantation pls

And pls who posted this thread sorry to ask you this question did you read the heading first before posting it here at all Because how can you as a custodian of language said "A woman with no Vaginas *OPENLY* gave birth in Lagos". Openly as in the street or in the bus stop or in the open crusade
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by joba78: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
The omnipotent God is capable of doing all things

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Maxiyke: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Arrant Rubbish...Church marketing
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Spybradd: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
soooo...before there was no tawtaw but now diariss tawtaw!!!
grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by cruzyteejay(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Now i know that some peepz don't even read before commenting,some commented direct from the headline,cus if they had gone down to the end,they would probably not make such comments
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
picture of that genital part or adonbilivit
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
repogirl:

The topic said vagina was sealed, not vulva, duh?

In case you still don't understand.... the outer labia of the vulva encases the urethra and vagina.
http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/health-info/self-exam-vulva-vagina/

We don hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.