Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (95939 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate Vulva? Huh?

modified:- before you quote, we were told the woman has no opening in her vigina which means both her urethra and vj genital spot are closed. Who fvcked her? Na tru anal? How dicck go enta sealed vaginal? Make una bring another lie come for those of you claiming biology guru

same thing I thought o! Abi na osmosis or diffusion it take enter? "No opening" means nothing can come in or go out!!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by DTOBS(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Hey Idi... God Miraculously opened her Congo.... grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]

Points to note;

1. She had no Congo (Virginia).. grin So that mean they were not fhucking.
2. The Neighbor's were mocking the Mum because the Border to her Congo was permanently sealed off.. How them take know?
3. A Young 'NIGERIAN" brother met her and married her without any Congo.. grin This is some super story bullshiit here hurrr
4. God then repaired and opened the Border to her Congo at a Crusade.. grin

Seriously!! Pentecostal Christians are the stupeedest bunch of Christians in the World. Not even Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormonites dey mumu like them. Next thing now the Pastor go use am collect all of them like Police wey dey Checkpoint. grin
As much as I find your comment hilarious,the last part is not something that should be said about the Faith been carried by some set of people. Everybody has his right to choose which denomination of his/her faith to belong. Pls,kindly refrain from such fallacy.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
DTOBS:

As much as I find your comment hilarious,the last part is not something that should be said about the Faith been carried by some set of people. Everybody has his right to choose which denomination of his/her faith to belong. Pls,kindly refrain from such fallacy.

As much as I would love to stand my ground on my comment, I wouldn't. .

My apologies if it offended you.. But it is definitely not fallacy..

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
tonididdy:

osa ah wey worhue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
klax:

Pls asked them again Because i don't where dick will enter to produce baby so more explantation pls

And pls who posted this thread sorry to ask you this question did you read the heading first before posting it here at all Because how can you as a custodian of language said "A woman with no Vaginas *OPENLY* gave birth in Lagos". Openly as in the street or in the bus stop or in the open crusade

For Oluwa's sake, did YOU read the post thoroughly first before posting what you just did? She said a woman without a vagina opening gives birth to a baby in lagos NOT a woman without a vagina openly gives birth to a baby in lagos. There is a fine line between OPENLY and OPENING!

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by vision2050: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
I believe in miracles, but let hear the version of the Doctor or the pastor that took her delivery.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Olasco93: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2015
'
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Olasco93: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Read thoroughly before you comment.

"You won't know the Importance of a miracle, until you need one."

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2015
grin shocked horse crap cool
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Super Story!!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by nemelu123(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2015
This comment goes to God for His work
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by bg0074real(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Well I know that the Christian God can do anything.
[/size]
THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

On the Other hand, because Allah cannot not heal,
he hates those who are blind & deaf

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

SURA 8:22 VERILY,IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH, THE WORST OF THE ANIMALS ARE THE DEAF AND DUMB,THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND ,(THE DISBELIEVERS) #truth
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by completeyr(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2015
[/color]
Republlican:
Hmmmm

Am not saying can't do this he has done things a million times more than this.

I saw so may flaws in this write up

Naming the church sounds like an advert than praising the giver of the miracle, God doesn't need church to perform miracle the only thing he needs its just a medium which is usually through a man of God which is independent of any church because any individual can be a man of God as far as you have deep relationship with the almighty.

Why I love the whites they would have documented every thing like pictures when she was 5 to 6 months pregnant and the period she gave birth which they didn't do.

The OP never said or showed us a medical document from a reputable hospital that shows the above woman can't have babies.

Third the pics the OP uploaded are pics he snapped from a picture so there is the possibility that the story was fabricated by the OP.

Lastly there us no evidence to prove that the snapped lady gave birth to that baby which you know if you have like half a million naira you get a baby boy fresh from the delivery unit.

They said from birth she hard the varginal complications so as Hunan being she takes water and her kidney works so how does she URINATE all this while or by wireless

Food for thought

I pray its true, congrats to the lady
so am not d only 1 dat thought dis way...
well, if it is true then, congrts to her!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2015
I saw her liveeeeee! God RECREATED her

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Something would happen to you that would cause you to look for GOD. So you would understand a horse crap wen you see one
Franzinni:
grin shocked horse crap cool
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
God would put you in one issue that would cause u to seek him and would make you convert the gullible ones
otiigba1:
Tell this story to the gullible's am sure they will believe it grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2015
chimkaire:
...he is sad
Come, how did conception take place: Where was the male semen poured in through
Don't bother answering where she pushed the baby through sad shocked
All ye Pastors, God is watching ya and the airheads you use to confuse/convince those that want to be...... >sad

When you see The True God doing something, you appreciate him less he puts you in a case where you would desperately need him
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2015
MadCow1:

As much as I would love to stand my ground on my comment, I wouldn't. .
My apologies if it offended you.. But it is definitely not fallacy..
Thanks
Odogwu Nwoke!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2015
After God recreated her she conceived through her husband!
olaexcel2008:
It is miraculous but how did she conceived? More explanation pls.

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:
God would put you in one issue that would cause u to seek him and would make you convert the gullible ones
so that means God is Not a Good man if he puts people in a bad position? Eh? I thought that God is supposed to be nice,forgiving and mercy full? Why will he do that to me? undecided . Am i not one of his own?

I suspect you must be one of the gullibles eh? grin grin grin you gullibles will believe anything grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
I have learnt in life that some things we say would stand against us! Thoughts, imaginations and words spoken go up ! Wen its full it rains down! Wen in life you begin to experience issues and challenges beyond you, do not loo for or accuse any witch in your village! Its your words that have fallen on you!
logica:
OK. So where was the baby stolen from?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2015
The Lords chosen is my church and there is no scam. This woman is healing is a small thing to wat i see happening there daily. I am a practical example of GOD's work there. Its a place where i have witnessed the pratical replication of the bible. Not stories.
its very simple, if u are still in doubt make out a period and attend services there l. Its at IJESHA BUSTOP oshodi apapa expressway.I gurantee you that you won't just hear but you would be a direct beneficiary of God.
Abbeyme:
Hope some people are not looking for cheap publicity for that congregation.

How can those that would attest to the initial conditions be inexisting all of a sudden.

For me believe this is a miracle and not a scam, let the couple manufacture the doctor report and photographic evidences... Otherwise, Another scam is here!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
otiigba1:
so that means God is Not a Good man if he puts people in a bad position? Eh? I thought that God is supposed to be nice,forgiving and mercy full? Why will he do that to me? undecided . Am i not one of his own?

I suspect you must be one of the gullibles eh? grin grin grin you gullibles will believe anything grin

You don't own your life. You say ure not one of his own but he owns you. You know no inch about how u came into existence. Someone created you. He owns you. And he could do whatever he wishes to do with you. Have you imagined what keeps you walking, breathing, yawning,etc. The same being that allows you do that owns you. And dts JESUS CHRIST
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by kenir(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
the one were dey pain me pass for all d lies b say Nigerian man marry woman without vagina opening angry even my unborn son no go believe am
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:

When you see The True God doing something, you appreciate him less he puts you in a case where you would desperately need him
...wonderful! I advice you appreciate him more and not 'less' Mr big-stuff. Don't quote me if you got no answer to my earlier question, blind bat undecided
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:

You don't own your life. You say ure not one of his own but he owns you. You know no inch about how u came into existence. Someone created you. He owns you. And he could do whatever he wishes to do with you. Have you imagined what keeps you walking, breathing, yawning,etc. The same being that allows you do that owns you. And dts JESUS CHRIST
you didn't answer my question, you asserted earlier that God will put me in a issue because i did not believe the story and called people gullible right? So am asking, if God is so nice like you people claim, why would he do that to me? Am i not one of his own? Why would he put me in an issue? I thought God is supposed to be a good guy. So you understand now? angry
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by boss096(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Don't try to understand it. Just believe it.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by joshmelo: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2015
dis 1? its STRONG!!! Only God knows d truth..... next!!!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
I know this joke will come from no other than Lazarus followers
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by edigas1996: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2015
it cofusin.....hw ws she urinatin?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by adellam16(f): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Lord Choosen r now on nairaland! Hummm! Dis is supposed to b in religion section o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.