Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (95935 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
nma24:
so u really think urine is passed from d vjay opening? You fall hand o
Educate me
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Educate me
Urine comes from a tiny opening just below d clit... you can check ur gf's own to confirm grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
skreal:

l have seen the woman. it is real. but God has recreated her sex organ before she had intercourse with her husband. Though the man married her without the vaginal opening according to the man. I have met with both of them l. The op is not telling lies.
thanks jare

2 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
nma24:
Urine comes from a tiny opening just below d clit... you can check ur gf's own to confirm grin
Thanks for the info.

Wetin concern me with her Vjay?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by tinkbell: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
shocked
agarawu23:
How come

na only 4 choosen I dey see dis can miracal
If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate Vulva? Huh?

modified:- before you quote, we were told the woman has no opening in her vigina which means both her urethra and vj genital spot are closed. Who fvcked her? Na tru anal? How dicck go enta sealed vaginal? Make una bring another lie come for those of you claiming biology guru

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
true bro, i left a girl i truly love cus of that. she never wanted help. its spiritual.
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate Vulva? Huh?

modified:- before you quote, we were told the woman has no opening in her vigina which means both her urethra and vj genital spot are closed. Who fvcked her? Na tru anal? How dicck go enta sealed vaginal? Make una bring another lie come for those of you claiming biology guru

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by harry509: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Aminat508:

Source:http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-woman-with-no-vaginal-opening-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-in-lagos/
hmmmmmM! Stories evriwa. If I may ask slf how dem take fuvk wey baby cum form? undecided hmmmmM!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
estyvino:
You can lie oh! How she kon take dey piss, ahbeegi!

ok! Who kon ohpunam!
she has no vaginal openin not urethral openin..
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Arynzay: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
three Muslim brodas got dia own healing at the same spot. that which dia god can do ,my God of chosen has don for a price called salvation
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Mikwus(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
I am not trying to agree with the OP o but coming from a lady I'm amazed. Do you urinate from your vagina

These things happen. Use google, though I can't say for this.

Cheers!!!
Republlican:
Hmmmm

Am not saying can't do this he has done things a million times more than this.

I saw so may flaws in this write up

Naming the church sounds like an advert than praising the giver of the miracle, God doesn't need church to perform miracle the only thing he needs its just a medium which is usually through a man of God which is independent of any church because any individual can be a man of God as far as you have deep relationship with the almighty.

Why I love the whites they would have documented every thing like pictures when she was 5 to 6 months pregnant and the period she gave birth which they didn't do.

The OP never said or showed us a medical document from a reputable hospital that shows the above woman can't have babies.

Third the pics the OP uploaded are pics he snapped from a picture so there is the possibility that the story was fabricated by the OP.

Lastly there us no evidence to prove that the snapped lady gave birth to that baby which you know if you have like half a million naira you get a baby boy fresh from the delivery unit.

They said from birth she hard the varginal complications so as Hunan being she takes water and her kidney works so how does she URINATE all this while or by wireless

Food for thought

I pray its true, congrats to the lady
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
church marketing.... lies upon lies.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by picknstake: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS YOU COULD CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0203.html
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Visocrate(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
let me see the something before and after before I will believe otherwise I will just call it wash grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why are many people misunderstanding this post? I don't get it. Many are asking how she urinates, had sex and gave birth when she doesn't hv vagina. For God's sake, if you read the post clearly, it does not state anywhere tht she doesn't hv a vagina entirely. It says tht her "VAGINA" was malformed/closed (the post mentioned malformed vagina which may mean tht her passage is very very tiny) the mention of the vagina alone being malformed suggests tht she may hv had a urinary passage but it may hv not been formed like that of a normal woman's vagina. It also mentions in the post tht tho her vagina was closed, it was OPENED when she attended a crusade with her hubby, THEN she took in. She had sex and became pregnant AFTER (NOT before) the crusade she attended with her husband. Which means she could've still been able to hv given birth since her vagina was now miracluously opened and if that weren't the case, she could've still given birth through c-section. In yoruba, a woman w/out a vagina is called lakiriboto.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by chukwudione: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
how has she been urinating plaes
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by woodcock(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ooh common.... HOW??!!!
No vgina opening and she successfully mated and bore the child.. How naw... This church and their wondrous miraculous 'miracles'. #mindblown
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Osa-wese
osa ah wey worhue
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by SamTrust(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Seriously!! Pentecostal Christians are the stupeedest bunch of Christians in the World.
Not even Jehovahs Witnesses

and Mormonites dey mumu like them. Next thing now the Pastor go use am collect all of them like Police wey dey Checkpoint.

What was Jehovah Witnesses Affliation with this Post?
Relating this to Jehovahs Witness Issue is total error.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Hey Idi... God Miraculously opened her Congo.... grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]

Points to note;

1. She had no Congo (Virginia).. grin So that mean they were not fhucking.
2. The Neighbor's were mocking the Mum because the Border to her Congo was permanently sealed off.. How them take know?
3. A Young 'NIGERIAN" brother met her and married her without any Congo.. grin This is some super story bullshiit here hurrr
4. God then repaired and opened the Border to her Congo at a Crusade.. grin

Seriously!! Pentecostal Christians are the stupeedest bunch of Christians in the World. Not even Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormonites dey mumu like them. Next thing now the Pastor go use am collect all of them like Police wey dey Checkpoint. grin

grin grin grin brother you aff kii mi oooo
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
nma24:
and some dudes Bleep the piss hole instead of the koko haha
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Folaatisade:
Why are many people misunderstanding this post? I don't get it. Many are asking how she urinates, had sex and gave birth when she doesn't hv vagina. For God's sake, if you read the post clearly, it does not state anywhere tht she doesn't hv a vagina entirely. It says tht her "VAGINA" was malformed/closed (the post mentioned malformed vagina which may mean tht her passage is very very tiny) the mention of the vagina alone being malformed suggests tht she may hv had a urinary passage but it may hv not been formed like that of a normal woman's vagina. It also mentions in the post tht tho her vagina was closed, it was OPENED when she attended a crusade with her hubby, THEN she took in. She had sex and became pregnant AFTER (NOT before) the crusade she attended with her husband. Which means she could've still been able to hv given birth since her vagina was now miracluously opened and if that weren't the case, she could've still given birth through c-section. In yoruba, a woman w/out a vagina is called lakiriboto.
Welcome to Nairaland dear, where monikers find it hard to comprehend simple English but, take their time to point out your grammatical blunders and spelling errors.

So once again, welcome to Nairaland. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
osaslord500:
[size=19pt]where her vagina go? [/size]

Saw it HERE cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Donemc(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked If there is no Virginal opening, How did they have s3x And where do the baby come out from?

From her Anus More explanation should be given.

I just hope it's not a marketing strategy lipsrsealed
God can do all things..he is our heavenly father..
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Well I know that the Christian God can do anything.
[/size]
THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

On the Other hand, because Allah cannot not heal,
he hates those who are blind & deaf

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

The Christian god did miracles only in the bible.....It has never happened in real life.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
SamTrust:

What was Jehovah Witnesses Affliation with this Post?
Relating this to Jehovahs Witness Issue is total error.j

I guess you are a "witness"..

No disrespect intended hommie.

Keep doing your thing.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by razzyguy1000: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
chiedu u dnt no anytn if u r ready for Islamic and Christian knowledge add me up wit diz nomber let talk more on DT OK 08167333327
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by chingydaboss(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
God of Chosen is so great..

The Captain and Commander of the whole Earth
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
When a doctor says the Instruments is malformed, it does not mean there's no Instruments at all. It does mean the Instruments is abnormal in shape, or size, or location. For her to be referred to as male by neighbours, the clitoris must have been very huge. This what any layman may mistake for male organ. Also, in a disease condition called vaginismus, the vaginal orifice may appear very narrow and very painful to touch.
That the whole trash is coming from the chosen makes it more of a fable.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by gozmok1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
IF You don’t know where Urine comes out from in a woman is different from the vaginal Opening (that is where the penis enters) 95% OF MEN are not even aware of this, even those that are married for years are not aware that there are TWO Opening over there THE URINARY CANAL AND WHERE THE PENIS ENTERS. SO it’s possible for her to be urinating and not having an opeining for sex… MAY THE GOD THAT PROVIDED VAGINAL FOR THIS WOMAN SANITIZE NIGERIA OUT OF CORRUPTION AND EVIL DOWERS IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by pucci(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Well I know that the Christian God can do anything.
[/size]
THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

On the Other hand, because Allah cannot not heal,
he hates those who are blind & deaf

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

U seem not to know where Islam started from, brief history Abraham's second wife's son started Islam. Who is Abraham the father of all nation. Did God according to ur bible protect the second wife? Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.