Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Types Of Friends In The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Friends In The University (3499 Views)

Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
School is entirely another world inside the normal world where you come across different categories of people, either awkward by nature, appalling attitudes that can't germane with your hopeful expectations. Some are what is listed below↓⇩↓⇩

1. The die hard: No matter how you try to avoid this one, he/she will still want to hang with you, maybe because you're so physically attractive to the opposite sex, hin wan benefit small or rather having a commensal parol with you.grin

2. The Meal hunters: You mostly find this pests in the hostel whenever you are about cooking the little you have, some will be seating on the bunk bed bringing out topics all in the aim of devouring your food along with you when its done. cheesy

3. The lousy parrot: Lol, I believe you know what lousiness+parrot equals because this one would just talk non-stop. A dead scenario can come alive on his/her presence.

4. The Jester: If you don't or didn't have this one among your friend list then you must be dull by nature. This one can make you laugh out your lungs with just a commentgrin If it's a guy, he can tease the heckk out of females in class.

5. The Cool pal: This one rarely speaks in a conglomerate area when hiking with his/her friends but would rather turn to a powered talking machine when in the hostel, u can't tell if he or she is Introverted or Ambiverted.undecided

6. The Lazy Genius: This one would come for lectures and jot down nothing but only listens to the lecturer's sermongrin Dosent have much dress sense but very brilliant that after the semester's exams, even a mad man would testify about the grades he made.shocked

7. The True friend: In pains and sorrow and even in the dream you'll find this one consoling or encouraging you. This one is so rare that if you're lucky to have one, even the devil will boil up with anger.

8. The borrowing champion: This one complains for a living, will borrow money from you and vows to pay back but the reverse is the case after that.

9. add yours
:Lalasticlala wink
Tosyne2much show o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by TheMainMan: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
the neutral ones - no friends, no enemies.. undecided..

Btw.. I dont think that guy below me will ever get sense...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by dharay99: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015

hmmm...will commen† la†er.!
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
The ITK people.Alws act like they know it all, but always end up missing the question.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am the regular girl.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheMainMan:
the neutral ones - no friends, no enemies.. undecided..
INTROVERTS
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by TheMainMan: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
pTomz:
INTROVERTS
... We rock... cool cool cool
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheMainMan:
... We rock... cool cool cool
Don't be so excited, ever heared of a silent bazooka?
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Spikkylee: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Emodeee: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
This thread is a potential front page thread.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by TheMainMan: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
pTomz:
Don't be so excited, ever heared of a silent bazooka?
... Enlighten me..
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheMainMan:
... Enlighten me..

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by SkinnyDude(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
evil spirit... na so this guy follow me come my lodge.. i put food, we eat finish.. as em wan go house.. em try to steal my 500bucks.. thank god i sharp..
since then, i dey avoid that guy like shiit...
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
evil spirit... na so this guy follow me come my lodge.. i put food, we eat finish.. as em wan go house.. em try to steal my 500bucks.. thank god i sharp..
since then, i dey avoid that guy like shiit...
lol;Dshii cud hav gotten real
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by SkinnyDude(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
pTomz:
lol;Dshii cud hav gotten real
i thought friends didn't steal from friends.. i was wrong though.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hahaha cheesy
This ur write-up make sense die... Kudos bro

I dey come maaa add my own join cool
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Elzends(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
The lecturer's students... They ain't course reps, but they have one business or the other with most lecturers on campus

The churchy ones.... Always inviting you to there church. Boys hustle for front seat in class on Monday mornings while they will be seen going to church the same time

I'll be back if this makes fp

#whistlesouttathread#

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Olodo's; These ones i wonder if they will ever understand anythng sha
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Slimzjoe(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
How can you Leave out the Business men and women....The Serial Gamblers that blame everyone around them when they Loose....the Whores: they shag everything and everyone they see!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by bqlekan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
make I add one
The violent/superman friends.. these ones are the weed smoking/anything goes friends, they hardly attend lectures, you feed them during tests and exams and they in turn reward you with cover and back up during violence grin
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by rawpadgin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am the regular girl.
who ask u
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
who ask u
lollll see dis boy,na ur dad ask me personallyshocked
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by rawpadgin(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll see dis boy,na ur dad ask me personallyshocked
grin
she called me a boy!

anyway, stay blesss cool
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by jworos(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Meal Hunters,i had ds neighbor who always knocks on my door just when i drop d food.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
jworos:
The Meal Hunters,i had ds neighbor who always knocks on my door just when i drop d food.
lol, see timingcheesy
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
The Olodo's; These ones i wonder if they will ever understand anythng sha
lmao, eva come across one?
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i thought friends didn't steal from friends.. i was wrong though.
if a brother can steal frm a brother, then wats friends?cheesy
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
pTomz:
lmao, eva come across one?
Yeah, A lady, I was teachng her with all my life doing assignments at the expense of my own academic balance nt knwng i was jst pouring water on a waste basket, till the first semester result was out and the girl flop big time, naso i find my way.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Mznaett: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sooooo true...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Princezoi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
pTomz:
if brother can still frm a brother, then wats friends?cheesy
R.I.P English!!!!!
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by jworos(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
pTomz:
lol, see timingcheesy
As in ehnn,d guy always had perfect timing, d worst part b say he no dey ever cook.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by slim19(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
The ones that you'll never see them eating.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies, Guys, How True Are This Images? (18+) / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.