Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (36262 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Friend Date Your 21yrs Son? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by ebishuga(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Don't really care...but I can't date my bestfrnd's bro tho
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by cupidralph(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
NO NAH! NATHANIEL WEY E BE SAY EVERY FINE SLIM GIRL WEY WAKA PASS US,IM GO ASK ME,THE BARNEY GO WELL? I WAN PUT HER ON! NA THAT KIN PERSON I GO ALLOW DATE MY SISTA? (AHAH IF NA U,U GO GREE).

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Princezoi:
what is this one saying now ehn Did u read the topicsad

He communicated something. Wasn't off topic
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
cupidralph:
Have You Ever Nailed Ur Boos D To The Wall?

It's a she, so no. Why would I be nailing my boss anyway, male or female? That'd be awkward. My "O face" is meant to be seen by a few grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
God has to approve of it b4 i cn date a frnds sista
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by daclint(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
@op , u don hear about birds of the same feathers before ba , me and my friends dey reason the Same way so cuz of that I can't allow any of my friends to near my sister

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
lampardizik:

I don't see a nailgringringringrin
am sure you know your figures of speech smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by cupidralph(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's a she, so no. Why would I be nailing my boss anyway, male or female? That'd be awkward. My "O face" is meant to be seen by a few grin
I SAID "BOO" NT "BOSS"!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by greatwaters: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
remember007:
yeah i cherish all my cousins especially the one on my dp...##spreads out my hands
lol #spreads mine too
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
cupidralph:
I SAID "BOO" NT "BOSS"!

Well, it says "boos" so I thought you meant to write "boss". Anyway, we're not here to discuss such.

You can tell me what you do to your boo though, I don't mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by afonjay: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yes nw my best friend even married my sister n our friendship is smooth till date n even d marriage had even blessed with four godd children!!!!!! B4 d marriage d relationship start 4rm dating
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
greatwaters:
lol #spreads mine too
hmmmmmmmmnmmmmmm
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by bigass123(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
(clears throat) ***As the king of this Kingdom...
I hereby change your name to Mz.nailthings
With immediate effect.. All previous documents remains valid, mods take note.
Oye a mori oh grin grin
PunkyVeer:

*air humps*

Yeah, I like to nail things wink grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by greatwaters: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
daclint:
@op , u don hear about birds of the same feathers before ba , me and my friends dey reason the Same way so cuz of that I can't allow any of my friends to near my sister
so u no like how u dey reason ba?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by shegs4danny(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yah I can allow it..bt with only my junior sister
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by flokii: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
it doesn't feel right...

wat if things go south btw. you two..

won't it jeopardize ur sistas feelings... of whc he must have chopped her..
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by greatwaters: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
remember007:
yeah i cherish all my cousins especially the one on my dp...##spreads out my hands
grin
remember007:
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

And who is this fool quoting me?

Is she your sister? If you will allow your sister date your friend then good for you. How is that any of my fuçking business? undecided

Stupìd cretins that can't make their points clear without looking uncivilised. undecided
You talk about civilization when your thoughts clearly shows you are an example of the word "uncivilized". And I ask again, who gave you the right to decide who your sister should date? And you are here teaching me about civilization? Teach yourself civilization cos you earnestly need it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by bigass123(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ur "0 face"?.. Could you explain in laymen Language what that means? Cos I'm getting ideas here oh
By the way I just gave you a new name grin
PunkyVeer:

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by greatwaters: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
remember007:
hmmmmmmmmnmmmmmm
grin
remember007:
hmmmmmmmmnmmmmmm
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by ohosi4real(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Register on this link and send your link to people and earn 5 dollars per link when it's up to 300,dollars you apply for bailout out, you will be paid 300 dollars through western union it's real http://PayRefe.com/?ref=63116
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by naijaboiy: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ontarget:

You talk about civilization when your thoughts clearly shows you are an example of the word "uncivilized". And I ask again, who gave you the right to decide who your sister should date? And you are here teaching me about civilization? Teach yourself civilization cos you earnestly need it.
Guy shift!

Last I checked she was my sister. Heck! How is that any of your fuçking business?

Are you high on a mad woman's vaginal hair this night? undecided

Gosh!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy shift!

Last I checked she was my sister. Heck! How is that any of your fuçking business?

Are you high on a mad woman's vaginal hair this night? undecided

Gosh!
"She was your sister". And that automatically makes you her dictator? So you would like it if your elder brother tells you who you should date or not? I hope you can also dictate to your big sister who she should date or not. Eeh? Mtcheeew
You only wanna flex your feather muscles on a helpless little sister just because you came of out the womb before her. Stop wasting your time and take up your lessons on civilization cos you really need it badly and not me.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by mattodunsi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
greatwaters:
I don't know why most people do not seem to approve of a relationship between their best friend and their sister/brother.

Even my roommate swore that he'll never allow it.
Is it wrong? if yes, why?

Never!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ontarget:

"She was your sister". And that automatically makes you her dictator? So you would like it if your elder brother tells you who you should date or not? I hope you can also dictate to your big sister who she should date or not. Eeh? Mtcheeew
You only wanna flex your feather muscles on a helpless little sister just because you came of out the womb before her. Stop wasting your time and take up your lessons on civilization cos you really need it badly and not me.
[size=20pt]Ok.[/size]
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by cupidhero(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
No!!!!! The love dies down after they have nightmares of me chasing and trying to kill them. Ma sidekick told me he had one last week after all these years of telling me " guy i dey monkey for your sis",the love died the day he had that dream. Who would be foolish enough to date El Chapo's favorite sis? Ma goons know better.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
greatwaters:
I don't know why most people do not seem to approve of a relationship between their best friend and their sister/brother.

Even my roommate swore that he'll never allow it.
Is it wrong? if yes, why?

what the FVCK did you just say angry hell no!
You know why? Cos my best friend seem like a family to me, and once you see someone as a family, you won't want to hear your best friend broke your sister's heart or use and dump angry hell no.

My best friend can go screw another's one sister but my angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make him go find another girl nor be only ma sister dey planet.However, if my sister insist she loves him,that means he don hit her with touch-and-follow be that.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Vicfus(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
It all depends on my best friend's attitude towards ladies. If I know him to be okay, fine go ahead, but if he's that type that wants "oshofree" NO WAY!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by ucheuzor1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Olomubj:
Why not,if my best friend is a nice,calm and who is not flet someone ...i can remember very wel date back a friend of my gave me his younger sister to date then but fortunately distance separate us
Eyah.... what a pathetic story..... ije love
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Tchiman(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*air humps*

Yeah, I like to nail things wink grin

Hehehehehehe....are u trying to say you're carpenter.....i don't get!!!.... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by drealboss: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
E coincine me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.