Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? (1371 Views)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Rich Girls Vs Poor Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by lordkrato(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2009
Seriously,do guys without money stand a chance?believe me, most guys that profess true love are mostly poor or perhaps middle classed,but its seems to be the reverse with "bluebloods" wink wink. so seriously,is love for the poor only
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by whitesturd(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
hell no.so u mean rich people dont fallin luv?they sure do.its just that most guys think that its only when they are rich that girls claim to fall in love wiv them
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by Czarskit(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
~ I kinda reason wif u. . .I undastand wat u mean but. . . ~
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by 190: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
@czar
and what does the BUT mean?? tongue
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by Winnergal(f): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
When you're poor . . . People might not respect you as much as they would respect rich people and women might not rush for you as a hot cake as they rush for the rich guys . . .

As soon as you get rich . . . you find yourself in another level and category of people . . . The real you comes out shocked shocked
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by SisiJinx: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2009
Jeebus, take the freaking lemons life has handed you and turn it into lemonade!!!

Instead of boo hooing all over the land about not getting any loving as a church rat, seeĀ  the lack of love as a motivation to work harder and become. . . ya know RICH.
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by tope2000(f): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
lord krato:

Seriously,do guys without money stand a chance?believe me, most guys that profess true love are mostly poor or perhaps middle classed,but its seems to be the reverse with "bluebloods" wink wink. so seriously,is love for the poor only

Are u saying rich people dont need love? undecided
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by lytone(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2009
lord krato:

your right, love and money goes hand in hand dis days and no gal wants to fall in it wit a pauper cos gals feel dat their bf shud take full responsibility of them like a father to a daughter,
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 21, 2009
Mehn whoever the poster is this is a clear example of Halo effect,
Re: Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor? by tpia: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner? / Modernsexism / When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.