Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. (4206 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / I Saw A Nigerian Girl Rock Christian Louboutin Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Freeman50(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
What manner of hairstyle is this?

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by RoyalBlak007: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
her hair
her business
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
She's posses

#YoLO
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
For cleaning the floor. Even a mop is cheaper than that hair. It's a sheer waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
The hair is even taller than her cheesy cheesy

I strongly doubt if this hair was made in this recession.......seeing how the prices of attachments have doubled grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na this kind hair dey cause accident

If Okada or Car steps on it nko?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by kinggogo: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sm gals r jst so dumb

D mumu no knw say she dey only dirty her hair

Trying so hard 4 attention
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
The hair is even taller than her cheesy cheesy

I strongly doubt if this hair was made in this recession.......seeing how the prices of attachments have doubled grin
Sounds like someone is complaining. grin
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Sounds like someone is complaining. grin
Yes o, I am.....let those in power give ear to my complaints grin
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
Aren't you a big gurl. Come on, stop complaining. grin

Man up and live it up. Or should I say, woman up and live it up. LOL.
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Aren't you a big gurl. Come on, stop complaining. grin

Man up and live it up. Or should I say, woman up and live it up. LOL.
Don't mistake me for someone else.....I'm no where near a big girl please.....
You expect me to be suffering and smiling ba
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
Don't mistake me for someone else.....I'm no where near a big girl please.....
You expect me to be suffering and smiling ba
Nope. I wouldn't mistake the freshly charijee for someone else. Not now, not ever.

Beside, you sound like someone who is self sufficient. An independent woman. smiley
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Nope. I wouldn't mistake the freshly charijee for someone else. Not now, not ever.

Beside, you sound like someone who is self sufficient. An independent woman. smiley
Lol grin

Really? ...Well, I'm one struggling so hard to meet up with life smiley
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin

Really? ...Well, I'm one struggling so hard to meet with life smiley
Seriously? Now I find that hard to believe. Considering the fact that you've been elusive, I'm not convince in the least bit. grin
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Seriously? Now I find that hard to believe. Considering the fact that you've been[b]elusive[/b], I'm not convince in the least bit. grin

You don't say grin....in what way have I not availed you the opportunity to simply understand me? cheesy.....

Be convinced from now on
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Twaci(f): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
1 attachment for N1200 sad

Who no go complain?

That girl sef no well. If I want a long hair, it should stop at my waist, once it's past that, na waste of time. I can't even sit for that long sad
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
You don't say grin....in what way have I not availed you the opportunity to simply understand me? cheesy.....

Be convinced from now on
You left me hanging, remember? grin I'm curious about your nationality. smiley and a whole lot more...
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by jashar(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your haaaiiirrr..... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Twaci:

Who no go complain?

That girl sef no well. If I want a long hair, it should stop at my waist, once it's past that, na waste of time. I can't even sit for that long sad
My dear angry....I've been on weavons for some time now cos I'm trying to grow my front hair....friends told me of the latest price of attachments and I was like wtf! shocked.....plus the reduction in size

That girl no belong to this world lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
You left me hanging, remember? grin I'm curious about your nationality. smiley and a whole lot more...
Nationality? ....I'm a Nigerian like you grin
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
Nationality? ....I'm a Nigerian like you grin
Oh really. Was thinking you were South African. Lol.

Where from Nigeria are you, South East?
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh really. Was thinking you were South African. Lol.

Where from Nigeria are you, South East?
You're kidding cheesy.....whatever gave you that thought

South South

Erm this isn't a question and answer session, right? smiley
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Oliviaxx(f): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
oginikwa n'eme
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
charijee:
You're kidding cheesy.....whatever gave you that thought

South South

Erm this isn't a question and answer session, right? smiley
Well, it's more like a get to know you better session. And it usually comes with questions and answers. smiley
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Twaci:

Who no go complain?

shockedshocked really?

It used to be six hundred nairasad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Twaci(f): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
makydebbie:
shockedshocked really?

It used to be six hundred nairasad
Used to cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by Medunah: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2016
AfroSisi:
For cleaning the floor. Even a mop is cheaper than that hair. It's a sheer waste of money.
As in ehn, real life waste of money!!
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
Well, it's more like a get to know you better session. And it usually comes with questions and answers. smiley
Just hope it doesn't get too personal

Good morning
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by tesla1125(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
shocked with the way attachment is expensive. Some girls sha don't have sense
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
charijee:
Just hope it doesn't get too personal.

Good morning
I'm afraid it might. Once my curiosity is awaken, it refuses to go back to sleep till its sated.

All the more reason why I wouldn't want to ask questions here, cos you and I both know we have some reprehensible vermin here. smiley

Good morning.
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by charijee(f): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
I'm afraid it might. Once my curiosity is awaken, it refuses to go back to sleep till its sated.

All the more reason why I wouldn't want to ask questions here, cos you and I both know we have some reprehensible vermin here. smiley

Good morning.
Lol grin
Glad you know wink
Re: Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. by SalomonKane: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin
Glad you know wink
You're still a tease, hope you know this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / Bbnaija: Angel Was Caught On Camera Touching Her Vagina (video) / She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.