Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (91495 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2015
qn

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by saintandsinnerz: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2015
olalat:
You are just a mad man whose family refused proper medical attention. Pray that u dnt enter market. Nyanya blast was very close to my house, i knw d havoc wreck by these mad people like u. I think we should all unite against these agents of retrogression that are hell bent on groundg our country. Instead u are here type jargons. I wish they visit ur family soon. Better take ur drugs regularly. Lunatic man.
Why are you attacking and 'cursing' the man? Was it because he criticized the govt.? If it is, then you are totally wrong! It is a standard practice everywhere around the world to criticize a sitting president anytime there is a tragedy and do you know why? It is because govt's. primary responsibilty is to protect the lives and properties of her citizenry. Even the Jonathan's regime was criticized anytime bokoharam stroke. So bro take a chill pill and i advise you keep your emotions in check. The guy you are attacking never did anything wrong

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by samuelodu(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2015
May God speedily develiver Nigeria from all this useless life waster in JN.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by olalat(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Chukwu, spare me i beg. I hardly comment on this forum, though i read people comments. People like u nd that idiotic tonye have succeeded in pushing intelligent people from this forum. It used to be insightful nd educative disscussion forum. Since you nd ur alike started wt gutter discussions here, in fact......... I hardly read where u chukwu support good thing, i pray u have a change of heart. Check my monia, i ve been member as far bk as 2006. I knw wt im talkg about.
chukwudi44:

Why are you attacking him? Did he say anything bad about the victims? What is wrong in reprimanding the security agencies for their incompetency which led to the bombings in the first place
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2015
idupaul:

You don't have sense .. Are U not tired of blaming Jonathan
What a loss!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ferdspiration: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

You failed yourself for not saying the truth.
The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .
Yes,he is trying
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Kennywills7(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2015
bilulu:

but u were not sounding like dis in d past administration..... In d past administration every bombing was blamed on GEJ n PDP but now dat he's not there we shouldn't blame anybody again rather pray for d country which we fail to do in d past
Honestly i wonder wot is wrong with dis country!
Just some months ago, if a fowl dies, the blame will b on Jonathan, they all forgot dat d army needs prayer, they were busy insulting Jonathan and calling him clueless, now buhari & APC offers us alternative dat he will defect boko haram in 2months, and till now there is no sign dat d menace is ending, the supporters suddenly forgot there is someone at d top to blame! well maybe its a good thing dat they realized dat prayers is better than d insults and d blames, on this note they should apologize to Jonathan for calling him names instead of offering him and army prayers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by rozayx5(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .

sharap my friend. if bh does not claim one of hr loved ones u will keep defending those idiots

what is try?? is push up trying?

the army is now a media house releasing pictures everyday . the army is now a joke running around tribunals and neglecting their duties..

if gej was the president today wid u say this? the blood Buhari shed will not allow him know peace till 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by olalat(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2015
If u really want to show concern, join army, ok. Pm me if u dnt knw to go abt it. Stop!!! Criticise wt common sense. Use ur senses.
saintandsinnerz:

Why are you attacking and 'cursing' the man? Was it because he criticized the govt.? If it is, then you are totally wrong! It is a standard practice everywhere around the world to criticize a sitting president anytime there is a tragedy and do you know why? It is because govt's. primary responsibilty is to protect the lives and properties of her citizenry. Even the Jonathan's regime was criticized anytime bokoharam stroke. So bro take a chill pill and i advise you keep your emotions in check. The guy you are attacking never did anything wrong
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by lomprico(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2015
unclejb2:
Boko Haram is an APC offshoot. They need their masters and financiers to settle them with amnesty as they agreed before elections
There is some serious sense in what u just posted. Hmmmn.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

Simpletons are reputed for explaining away their problems using
fantasical conspiracies instead of facing reality. SMH.
Exactly, since you also said nothing about the topic but choose to attack an unpopular opinion, I'd say you're a simpleton too.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2015
chesterlee:

Which government is working?

People are dying daily, kidnapping has been on the rise, Fulani cattle rearers are on the rampage.
The masses are terrified!

Just tell me One impact Buhari had made so far pertaining to securing the lives and properties of Nigerians?

Pls don't tell me moving the command centre to Borno...Cos that's a major blip!
Buhari has done NOTHING

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2015
2kris:
who shouldnt quote again or nt quote me again and u should stop typing trash
And the quoting continues..........
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by rozayx5(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2015
banki:

Tonye you musnt allude politics to everything your statement shows that you don't realy have sympathy or empathy towards the dead.

Not everything is pdp or apc! Yesterday it was borno today it's abuja the people that died could be apc pdp supporters we must move beyond partisan politics

so you were blind when APC used bh to campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by saintandsinnerz: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
olalat:
If u really want to show concern, join army, ok. Pm me if u dnt knw to go abt it. Stop!!! Criticise wt common sense. Use ur senses.
Stop being an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by chukel(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Diezani was arrested, bombs go off in Abuja, then she gets released. Is there any link here? I'm suspicious of this whole thing. They can do anything to be immune from the long arm of the law.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by permsec: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are you so senseful
I must really commend your disciplined approach towards some toddlers who have nothing to contribute other than rain insults on anybody who makes counter-constructive argument as against their SAY BARBER. Thumps up bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by aftatechbiz(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Kennywills7:

Honestly i wonder wot is wrong with dis country!
Just some months ago, if a fowl dies, the blame will b on Jonathan, they all forgot dat d army needs prayer, they were busy insulting Jonathan and calling him clueless, now buhari & APC offers us alternative dat he will defect boko haram in 2months, and till now there is no sign dat d menace is ending, the supporters suddenly forgot there is someone at d top to blame! well maybe its a good thing dat they realized dat prayers is better than d insults and d blames, on this note they should apologize to Jonathan for calling him names instead of offering him and army prayers
My thought bros. Nigeria will start to get things right the day we stop looking at every thing on the basis of our political/tribal affiliation and religious sentimentality. But i think some people must apologise for misleading the nation.

www.aftasms.com
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by charlesbailey(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2015
bro,you embarass senselesness
i really detest seeing your foolish comments but you seem to be everywhere like virus proving to us there's nothing in that head
people lost their lives and you can't even bother to fake sympathy even if you don't have
uselessgoat
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Kenobus: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!
you are correct! May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
i love islam
why
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by drss(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Can Anybody give me one reason why we should politicize this tragedy; Can anybody argue the Nigerian government is not winning the war on terrorism? Come to think of it as an individual just like the US shooter... If you chose to take your own life and you are very sure you are, You can take 200 or more nigerians with you and am very sure nobody will stop you until you do the damage. I have hopes the government will win the war. That is not to say Tragedie like this will not occour every once in a while. Its painful but its the fact. If i personaly want to do wht these terrorists are doing interms of suicide bombings i doubt if i wil be stopped except directly by God. The explosive are not carried by Containers and Cranes but in small bags or even strapped to the body. How can any government catch dem all? You can only Degrade them. The nigerian government is degrading them.
did u said this nonsence when GEJ was in power?

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by vRendoh(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2015
autotrader014:
Indeed, we were scammed..

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Guy, that one no be news again! Even the outside World knows this. I think our concerns now should be the way forward. How do we correct this error!

meanwhile.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2015
brownlolly:
That failure is a president. For the second time...

What are you anyway?

Don't answer, I know. You're an idjit

I'm a human being

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Kennywills7(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2015
aftatechbiz:

My thought bros. Nigeria will start to get things right the day we stop looking at every thing on the basis of our political/tribal affiliation and religious sentimentality. But i think some people must apologise for misleading the nation.

www.aftasms.com
That's d truth my brother, the actions of some people during d duration of d last electioneering period was enough to further divid dis country along religion, region and tribal lines, however those directly involved now expect special treatment!
well i will appeal to everyone dat has grudges to please let go for d sake of peace and development of dis country and some people needs to mind their actions in d future cos wot was display in last election is not good for d progress of a country... We need to look at things from an unbiased point and offer offer valid ways to move forward as a country
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
charlesbailey:
bro,you embarass senselesness
i really detest seeing your foolish comments but you seem to be everywhere like virus proving to us there's nothing in that head
people lost their lives and you can't even bother to fake sympathy even if you don't have
uselessgoat

why u dey call me
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ERAKAMUS: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari is a DISASTER.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by misreal(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Glee we are watching you who is high time you did something agains bokoharam
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by manneger2: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:

u r a disgrace to both Ur self Ur parent, community and tribe u come from.....has bomb not been going off in Nigeria, is medugiri and bauchi and all those north eastern Nigeria not part of Nigeria. Agarawu or what ever Ur name is, u r a disgrace........

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by realtestament(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
GEJ government needed dat prayers n support also he was voted out almost because of boko haram
agarawu23:

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Dbboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
This is political bokoharam. When a major scandal broke out there will always be bomb blast in Abuja but this time it is twin abi quadruple blasts to deflect it.

Is their any major scandal or affairs rocking Nigerian airwaves recently?
What was cooking yesterday?

Shut up is this your way of diverting the cluelessness of the duara dul-lard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.