Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Am Feeling Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Feeling Lonely (4061 Views)

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / I Think I Am Feeling Something!! / I Am Feeling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling Lonely by floxyrangy: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2009
Today isone of those days I could do with some cuddling. I am feeling really lonely right now, my boyfriend is far away and right now, I feel weepy, depressed and low. I just wish to be held while I just cry. Funny thing is, he hardly calls or texts; itis like evry three days he sends me a really sweet text, but I crave for more attention from him.Gosh, I do not know if I am making any sense here but I am just letting it off my chest. I would do anything to have him call me up right now, it would help a lot. I cannot call him up because I feel I have been the one doing all the communicating. He is a doctor and keeps saying he is busy in the hospital. There are 24 hours ina day and I feel one can create time, no matter how little for someone they are supposed to be in love with. My hands are itching to call him or send him a text but I feel I should back off a bit. Gawwwwwdddddd, I know I am not making any sense but I am just letting this off my chest.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by yme1(f): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
my dear, welcome to the world
where we have busy guys
who are damn so busy cause of work
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by sistawoman: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
You should tell this to him.

Truly if he loves you he will do whatever it takes to keep you.

Why cant you go visit him?

Why cant he leave something with his scent on it for you?

You have to tell him str8 up that need more attention.  You have to tell him that you feel like your putting forth all the effort and that you dont want a r/s like that.

You have to ask him will this be how our r/s will always be.

Does he do romantic things for you?
When was the last time yall went out?
When was the last time yall went in?
When was the last time you just laid there with him talking and cuddling and not having sex?
How long have you dated?
Is this time at the hospital temp. or will it alwasys be like this?
What are his exact words when you tell him you feel lonely?

I used to feel like that when hubby went to work because we work different shifts.  So he increased his phone calls and text messages.  He made every minute that we spend together count and mean something.  He started to come home early on Monday and Tuesday nights so he could spend more time with me.  

I have come to understand that his time at work away from me has nothing to do with me he is just working to provide for his family.  I also let go of the thought that someone could be out there trying to snatch my man, no woman can stake claim on my property.  

I pull out one of his shirts and spray some of my fav. coll. of his on it and put it on a pillow then watch tv, read a book or chat online.  Just his smell calms me at that special time of the month.

You and he should talk about this and figure out a way to help you thru this tough time in your r/s.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by platinumnk(f): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
girl dont feel bad at all, I was where u was a few weeks ago.

You really need to let him know how u feel, then if he doesnt change, then you know whats up.

You can never be too busy for the one you love. I live in the States, my bF lives in PH. I dont know when we will see each other again, so I will be dammed if he too busy to talk to me, and I let him know that.Communication is all we got until we see each other again, you have to keep the fire alive. I admit, I am hella busy as well, I work 40 hrs a week in a busy ass bank, and I am a Senior Nursing Major. So yeah I have enough on my plate without having a bf. I barely have time for myself, the last time I went out was in Early Feb.

But yeah he has to make time to call u. I cannot tell you how much Ive spent on freakin phonecards, they are sooo expensive!! YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM HOW U FEEL POINT BLANK! He might not know whats up, and will keep being like that till you get frustrated and leave him. But before u make that step give him his chance and talk to him one on one, give examples and make him understand clearly what ur saying.

I wish u luck girl.

If u wanna chat, because it gets me down a lot that I cant have my baby with me as well,   feel free to hit me up:

Peace
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by sistawoman: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2009
Girl please take your email off of here. You will get spamed sooooooo badly that you will need to create a new account.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Dammyray(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
Its not easy somethings but i think no matter the condition you should be able to ay Hi to yor love atlest 5tyms a day if you really love him/her
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by yme1(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
yeah right get your mail off there
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by platinumnk(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
sistawoman:

Girl please take your email off of here. You will get spamed sooooooo badly that you will need to create a new account.

Noted wink   Thanks my sister!

But it is sooo hard, thinking about makes me sad now even; its easier to share with someone whos going through the same thing sigh, undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by floxyrangy: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2009
Going through sistawoman's and platinumk's replies, I actually feel like crying the more because to be honest, things like this have never happened to me in any of my relationships. Maybe I am not vocal enough, I let so many things pass and so people walk over me attimes. Only God will help me.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by floxyrangy: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2009
I just buzzed you, Platinum
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by sistawoman: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
floxyrangy:

Going through sistawoman's and platinumk's replies, I actually feel like crying the more because to be honest, things like this have never happened to me in any of my relationships. Maybe I am not vocal enough, I let so many things pass and so people walk over me attimes. Only God will help me.

Please leave God out of this.

Only you can help you.

Only you can change you.

Only you can demand/expect more and toss away less.

It is all on you what you will take and what you wont.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by platinumnk(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
undecided undecided

floxyrangy:

My dear, crying will not help, yes I do cry at times, but at the end it gets us no where. You see how you're suffering here, does you bf know this?? You shouldnt be alone, matter afact you're not alone, you just havent told him about ur feelings.  I used to hold in my feelings as well, hoping they would recongize my emotions. But my dear some guys are clueless, or some might be too busy to notice the signs before it too late.

So instead of waiting for him to notice, you hand him the notice slip. It might seem hard (it was hard for me at first) but its totally worth it. You doing this for both of you, because if one of you isnt happy then both of you arent happy, because eventually it will affect him, no matter how long it takes.  

Be strong my sister, and do it, if its worth it to you, its worth it to him. And that how u should measure ur love.

I wish u all the best girl.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Fiona0007: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
hey
what are you waiting for. Text him and tell him you miss him. He will appreciate it.
It's very exhausting to just keep this inside you. Let it out to him. If he doesn't understand your feeling and no response, then maybe think again if he is caring enough for you.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Jkcarz1: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
Sorry o
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Fuup(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2009
platinumnk:

undecided undecided

My dear, crying will not help, yes I do cry at times, but at the end it gets us no where. You see how you're suffering here, does you bf know this?? You shouldnt be alone, matter afact you're not alone, you just havent told him about ur feelings. I used to hold in my feelings as well, hoping they would recongize my emotions. But my dear some guys are clueless, or some might be too busy to notice the signs before it too late.

So instead of waiting for him to notice, you hand him the notice slip. It might seem hard (it was hard for me at first) but its totally worth it. You doing this for both of you, because if one of you isnt happy then both of you arent happy, because eventually it will affect him, no matter how long it takes.

Be strong my sister, and do it, if its worth it to you, its worth it to him. And that how u should measure ur love.

I wish u all the best girl.

Preach!!!
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Fuup(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2009
Just let it out girl, he might not know he's doing anything bad
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by sweetmum(f): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
sometimes its like that, tell him how you fell.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by ugo2u(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
Am so sorry, it must be really hard,if you want someone you can talk to call me.07061138587
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by floxyrangy: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
Thanks, Ugo.I am going to tell him how I feel, whatever happensfrom there, well.,,
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Riodiao(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
Mumu, dey there they form. Problem with u gurls 'yanga'. Even when ur feelin wet inside. I lyke the way he's torturing u. Is real good. Yes making sense
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by ugo2u(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
floxy, Don't be depressed ok, i know it's not easy but you can do something about it,try and get some comedy series like everybody hates chris and watch it every evening, it'll make you laugh and you wont be depressed. Pls try to be happy. The only thing depression will give you is ulcers.try and be happy ok!
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by ladykool(f): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
Riodiao:

Mumu, dey there they form. Problem with u gurls 'yanga'. Even when ur feelin wet inside. I lyke the way he's torturing u. Is real good. Yes making sense
u wicked no be small abeg leave the sister alone! that is one of de problem with u guys u dont undertsand a gurl feelings
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by tope2000(f): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
floxyrangy:

Awww. . . . dont cry
I know what u r going thru . . . . .guess u shud talk to him abt it wink
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by chazy4real(m): 12:25am On Apr 21, 2009
Are u begining to cheer up with all this reply or what?
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2009
get a pet or read a book
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by tundemario: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2009
yah, as i know when you have a lady you need to be treating her gently because they are like egg, well he might have get any other alternative, i can help you out babe.
my mail id is tundemario2007@yahoo.com, or you call my number 08034316163, bye.

Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by platinumnk(f): 5:22am On Apr 21, 2009
tundemario:

[s]yah, as i know when you have a lady you need to be treating her gently because they are like egg, well he might have get any other alternative, i can help you out babe.
my mail id is tundemario2007@yahoo.com, or you call my number 08034316163, bye.[/s]

Nice pic, hope u find someone nice outside of NL smiley

Floxy are u feeling better, I did a lil bit wink
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by OgidiBoy(m): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Nice pic, hope u find someone nice outside of NL smiley

Floxy are u feeling better, I did a lil bit wink

Hook up with th bobo nah!
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by amebono13: 5:36am On Apr 21, 2009
awww poster i understand you dear,sometimes we women want more than enough attention, more like the suffocating type grin

sometimes it happens to me too,i feel like leaving work and going to his office just to lay my head on his lap and be cuddled all day
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by platinumnk(f): 5:41am On Apr 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Hook up with th bobo nah!

hah i was only being nice smiley even if i was single, I dare not try anything online.
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by OgidiBoy(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2009
platinumnk:

hah i was only being nice smiley even if i was single, I dare not try anything online.

nne I was only joking wink Ka chi fo kiss
Re: I Am Feeling Lonely by biina: 5:50am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

awww poster i understand you dear,sometimes we women want more than enough attention, more like the suffocating type grin

sometimes it happens to me too,i feel like leaving work and going to his office just to lay my head on his lap and be cuddled all day
for dis hard economy u wan come dey disturb work?
na wit automatic alacrity dem go take sack d two of una grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Look! Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's White Wedding / What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.