Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,136 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. (3603 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by saintade01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2009
Diva1:

I definitely would share the outcome when I get one.

GOOD .

THEN YOU NEED TO START WORKING ON YOURSELF IF YOU DONT WANT SUCH TO REPEAT ITSELF EVEN IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2009
chaircover:

I hope all this gets sorted out.

Moving on, please try and control your anger. No man or indeed woman wants to live with a tiger who attacts at the slightest provocation. Missed appointments are not the worst things that can happen in a relationship.

Please learn to take things easy.

All the best.

I wish I could take back my words but I can't. It's not just the appointments that triggered such words, I guess what he had also done to me before and this "busy" statement, this was just the same thing.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2009
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by asoji23(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
well all i could say in this case is that just try and make it up to him by appologising in so many ways and 4get about the relationship cos of the past xperience i had with my uncle,
his gf who had a baby girl for him rain curse on him that he will not make it in life that they will deport him again if he travelled just cos he dint give her money for food, and now my uncle has the house of his own both here in Nigeria and UK, but the lady is still there looking for a way to make it in life,
So kindly find away to settle and that he shouldnt be crossed at u .
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by JJYOU: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2009
pasakosa

Quote from: JJYOU on April 21, 2009, 11:05 AM
lhm

meaning Huh
   lhm  means  Lord have mercy.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tomaagy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2009
Diva1:

I admit i went too far but as for you needing your space, I meant if u read some other posts I had opened before not just this one, where he had cheated before and some other things he had done to me. I still forgave him. If you were him that did all these to your girl an she still took you back, what gravity of words wouldn't want to make you forgive too?

Well i'm sorry i've not been following ur thread but I dare say it seems you love this guy more than he loves you! I know the love might not be balanced always especially with men but if he's not even making attempts I think u should just let him be where his heart wants to be!

Lift ur head high, apologise and move on wit ur life, I want to believe you're not ugly sometime soon someone will come around to make your life sweet! considering the alegations u made about him being involved in some shit in his office says wat type of husband u're getting for urself!

Brace up girl, this too shall pass!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by smooooooth: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
i like when a lady acknowledges she is wrong, and i guess all guys do too. so just apoloogise, i bet your bf will understand and forgive, just tell him you didnt mean those words, which is the truth, you were only frustrated you didnt see him, and i cant blame you, after he has missed 3 previous meetings.

i can assure you he knows you didnt mean those words, its possible they made him laugh, cos thats what i will do, words like that makes me laugh and it only shows that u love him so much, u cldnt hold yourself.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by deb(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2009
you made a big mistake using those harsh words on him. Men hate disrespect.

I also observe that you both have different love languages that you are yet to recognise.
I should guess you enjoy Quality Time and that is not really part of your man's love languages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Cfcfan / Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.