Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again (4961 Views)

Ever Received This Kind Of Message? / See What Gtbank Send Me In My Email Box, Everybody Read / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2009
Lady T
U did not miss anytin
He has just shown maturity
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
the usual pathetic schizophrenic bunch of losers.

Your words reveal more than a brain scan would!!! grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

Tpia i wld just assume dat u are a depressed teenager

is that so.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
afam4eva:

@ Tilapia
Do u have family? If u od then i'm sure they must be ashamed of your sheepish behaviour.The first time i saw one of your stupid posts i just ignored it cos i thought u're just a teenager growing up, but when i discovered that you're an agbaya. Your family should be ashamed of you at this point especially your kids(if you have one). . . . . Just try to be a good role model to your children and save your generation.
Love
Afam Orji

Unfortunately for you, your mother is the one crying in shame whenever she thinks of you.

Hard to find anyone more confused than yourself.

If not for Nairaland giving most of you a mouth life, no be pure water you dey sell for roadside? grin

the rest of you losers should wait here patiently for me-. Dont go anywhere oh!!!
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
and where is Ruchyblack who I was "harassing"?

Did he run crying to his pathetic NL support club? grin

Hope they gave him some hankies.

What is it with people and moderating? Some weird craziness just takes over some folks brains as soon as they get any kind of title undecided

Are people's lives really that empty?

thuogh in all fairness some of them were crazy before being moderators. Becoming a moderator doesnt automatically erase their madness.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2009
why do u sound so bitter
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2009
hmmm. e be like say somebody concubine dey here.
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by amebono13: 3:02am On Apr 22, 2009
so where is richyblack?

The dude just ignored this thread sha grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2009
tpia2:

hmmm. e be like say somebody concubine dey here.

E be like say somebody don be concubine before. after all it takes one to know one
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by MrCrackles(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

E be like say somebody don be concubine before. after all it takes one to know one

GBAM!GBAM!! grin cheesy
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by jamace(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2009
Ritchy abeg hide o. Tpia is on the prowl. Her fury is hotter than that of a blacksmith's burning furnace.  grin grin
Re: Richyblack Dont Ever Send Me This Kind Of Message Again by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
jamace:

Ritchy abeg hide o. Tpia is on the prowl. Her fury is hotter than that of a blacksmith's burning furnace.  grin grin

he dosent need to do dat
person wey go ans am dey here

(1) (2) (3)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / I'm Bored / New Design For Nairaland Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.