Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,762 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Should I Still Continue With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With Her? (3844 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? / Dont Know If I Can Still Continue With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jbond:
Ah ah na, OP in this 21st century that change is everywhere and bomb is blasting everywhere? You're falling our hand o, now now you've sent her money sef and no thank you from her, niggy better delete all her contacts and keep your head straight like u never came across her, cos ure on a long thing. Meet fresh dudes like naijaboiy and co to lecture you on dating tips and stop falling a maga, because if I should advice you, you will end up being a womanizer.
Me sef go make am become player grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by llaykorn: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Even when d handwriting is boldly written on d wall..common sense dey say isn't common.

Op if u ve an iota of sense left in u,pls use it asap

Someone came here for help and all your fingers can type is 'common sense isn't common'? Sure it isn't; I just noticed.

Read what you wrote again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by llaykorn: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
Hey Guys
Pls there is This girl I have been crushing on for a very
Long time .Due to my shyness I kept crushing on for about a year .But as time went by ,I summoned Courage to Ask her outTo my amazement, She told me she already has her guy .
I still kept on persuading her .But to cut the story short. She later said Yes to me .But ever since then she has been acting really funny .Anytime I cal,l her all she will say on phone is just "ok" "nothing" To Proof to you check our chat below

Olu, every one of those messages you send decrease her interest in you - if she had any - by some value. It's direct proportion; you thought it was inverse and that's where you got it all wrong. Women don't want men that are needy; they want men that are a bit of a challenge to own, you know what I mean? They want a man they can work for; they lose interest when you make things too easy for them.

Sincerely, I don't think the girl is into you. Besides, she had told you earlier that she had a boyfriend. Did she break-up with the boy for you? If she didn't then you're a side-chick bro, and only a few things in this calamitous world is worse than being a male side-chick. I'm a shy person too, and I know that crazy urge that overshadows the sight of every shy dude to hold on to the one we can find because we're scared we might never find another one, but I'll tell you that you still haven't found one yet and that not being in a relationship at all is better than being in one of this type.

And there's one big reason you shouldn't be in this relationship, and it's probably the biggest: a girl who can't show some appreciation when you do things for her is not deserving of your heart, bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Honey m sure yo momma once said u down told u dat love is a beautiful thing, and everyone has deir soulmate. Bt sometimes it takes just a little bit longer to get our soulmate. And before u meet dat princes, there is bound to be some silly frogs which will come yo way first. Now my love, to me it sounds like dat girl is one of those frogs and u need to keep yo distance from her. Dnt dump her, dnt call her and dnt say nothing. Just dnt ever contact her, coz she clearly thinks she can toy wit yo love. U wil get a good girl my love. Dnt worry. Not all girls r like her. I guarantee u dat there is a sweet girl out there looking for a darling boy like u
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by llaykorn: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Honey m sure yo momma once said u down told u dat love is a beautiful thing, and everyone has deir soulmate. Bt sometimes it takes just a little bit longer to get our soulmate. And before u meet dat princes, there is bound to be some silly frogs which will come yo way first. Now my love, to me it sounds like dat girl is one of those frogs and u need to keep yo distance from her. Dnt dump her, dnt call her and dnt say nothing. Just dnt ever contact her, coz she clearly thinks she can toy wit yo love. U wil get a good girl my love. Dnt worry. Not all girls r like her. I guarantee u dat there is a sweet girl out there looking for a darling boy like u

Frogs..... LMAO cheesy
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by Jbond(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Me sef go make am become player grin
Lol, badt balling niggy.
OP meet a pastor then, cos naijaboiy will spoil you more just like he said, or go with fola's advice.
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
F*cking juvenile delinquency angry
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by idu1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
As she don maga dis guy now if he come dey wicked women in future hope una no go complain
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
llaykorn:

Olu, every one of those messages you send decrease her interest in you - if she had any - by some value. It's direct proportion; you thought it was inverse and that's where you got it all wrong. Women don't want men that are needy; they want men that are a bit of a challenge to own, you know what I mean? They want a man they can work for; they lose interest when you make things too easy for them.

Sincerely, I don't think the girl is into you. Besides, she had told you earlier that she had a boyfriend. Did she break-up with the boy for you? If she didn't then you're a side-chick bro, and only a few things in this calamitous world is worse than being a male side-chick. I'm a shy person too, and I know that crazy urge that overshadows the sight of every shy dude to hold on to the one we can find because we're scared we might never find another one, but I'll tell you that you still haven't found one yet and that not being in a relationship at all is better than being in one of this type.

And there's one big reason you shouldn't be in this relationship, and it's probably the biggest: a girl who can't show some appreciation when you do things for her is not deserving of your heart, bro. smiley
No way to thank you Enuff for dis Advice ..I should have u as my Fiery God-Father on Nairaland.
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by llaykorn: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
No way to thank you Enuff for dis Advice ..I should have u as my Fiery God-Father on Nairaland.

LMAO! Welcome.
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
llaykorn:

LMAO! Welcome.
Nna, i wanna write a poem for my baby buh i don't know how lipsrsealed

Can ye put me through?
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by llaykorn: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Nna, i wanna write a poem for my baby buh i don't know how lipsrsealed

Can ye put me through?

The same way you write bars. cool
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
llaykorn:

The same way you write bars. cool
Lol. Seriously.

Well. That's not helping joor.

You're supposed to tell me sth that will be me through jare
Re: Should I Still Continue With Her? by llaykorn: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story: Seducing The BOSS {+18} / Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.