Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? (4222 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Money?As a student,I av 3sources of Income dat 2 must pay me every week.....am damn far far frm broke,shey u garrit?

I jst wish to b single nwadays.Other way round,Hw will I pay my GF evry month,is dat equal to Love nd trust?
not at all..I respect ur choice.. Cheers smiley
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
This is getting very rampant in the Nigerian society of today..hence i feel we must talk about it.

I personally think there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving your girlfriend money.But when this is done on a fixed date,and a fixed amount every month,I don't think she's any different from a staff sad

what do you think abt this?
monthly allowance? unless she's officially working for me or something BTW a guy can spend more than the monthly allowance based on love and not on some monthly basis like she's getting paid to be his girlfriend. if bae needs something and as a guy you feel like showing her some love by all means go on.
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by anigbajumo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
not at all..I respect ur choice.. Cheers smiley

I sight u bro,

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by lilmax(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Men are providers only on family grounds
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by AfroKnight: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist cheesy cheesy

This guy is just slaying the ladies like no man's business. Slay 'em, slayer! grin

I believe a wife is entitled to her husband's money. That is a different matter. However, a girlfriend should not presume to demand for or expect any money, regular or not. It is fully at the discretion of the boyfriend to dole out. It is not normal and should not be expected of all boyfriends. It is not the responsibility of the man. Except your love or body is for sale.

Ever wondered why some men use ladies like ordinary property? Well, when you purchase an item, you are at liberty to use your property as you deem fit.

Ladies need to respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
AfroKnight:
IamAtribalist cheesy cheesy

This guy is just slaying the ladies like no man's business. Slay 'em, slayer! grin

I believe a wife is entitled to her husband's money. That is a different matter. However, a girlfriend should not presume to demand for or expect any money, regular or not. It is fully at the discretion of the boyfriend to dole out. It is not normal and should not be expected of all boyfriends. It is not the responsibility of the man. Except your love or body is for sale.

Ever wondered why some men use ladies like ordinary property? Well, when you purchase an item, you are at liberty to use your property as you deem fit.

Ladies need to respect themselves.
Somehow,you have managed to say what i had been trying to say. IamAtribalist,please THIS is my point exactly and to think you made me type those epistles. My thumbs even hurt already,Geeeez!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Have Finished My NL Jail Sentence And Am Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.