Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? (4212 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by hebenezher(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Me? Pay a girl montgly alawance? Taaaaah! I as a person, around my girlfriends. I always make them feel lucky to have hd me. Leaving me looks massively hard for them. They spend for me, no no i don't use charm, it's the way i play my game. I'm extremely smart to be magadized by lasses. Though i'm submissive to em, but that's once in a blue moon, mind you. I can never give the girl i haven't married money, no never. What if she goes ahead and give her other boyfriend? I loath such. Here's my way, i take them out on a date that's after when i must have bleep her or if i actually love her and if she deserves that treatment. That's it, i'm always appear important to lasses i date. It's all about scope and witticism. Lobatan!
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Very insightful argument
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by angieberry(f): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Well I'm not broke, I'm not lazy and I'm not ratchet so I'll never accept it from him, in fact, I'll see it as an insult! angry
NEPABOY:
Are you implying you' ll reject a #10,000 monthly token from ur guy wen he tags it "Up keep money"?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by angieberry(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015
You must be a prince charming...

***checks profile picture***

**burst out laughing**

**runs outta thread**

**comes back and peeks again**

**laughs some more**

**catwalk out of thread**
hebenezher:
Me? Pay a girl montgly alawance? Taaaaah! I as a person, around my girlfriends. I always make them feel lucky to have hd me. Leaving me looks massively hard for them. They spend for me, no no i don't use charm, it's the way i play my game. I'm extremely smart to be magadized by lasses. Though i'm submissive to em, but that's once in a blue moon, mind you. I can never give the girl i haven't married money, no never. What if she goes ahead and give her other boyfriend? I loath such. Here's my way, i take them out on a date that's after when i must have bleep her or if i actually love her and if she deserves that treatment. That's it, i'm always appear important to lasses i date. It's all about scope and witticism. Lobatan!
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by misspicy(f): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
It's not really bad. Personally,i'm against babes asking guys for cash(never done that). My hubby gives me an allowance monthly,at first i felt insulted because I can damn well afford myself. I withdrew the money,took it to him and began ranting. Long story short,that was his own way of showing affection;Providing. He just feels better about himself knowing he caters for me. I respect that,so I take it.
Babes should'nt depend on guys for cash. They should go ahead and earn theirs.
Never knew you were married..lol,abeg your hubby get brother...am looking for his kind of man
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Very insightful argument
Explain insightful
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You said women measure men's love by resources. I hope you know resources could also mean time. No mature and sensible woman will measure love using money.
I did not decide what normal is,he did the moment he stated that he shows care by giving money. If my husband stops sending the cash but every aspect of our union cont., I would'nt be bothered. If he stops the cashflow,starts keeping late nights,ignores me,then,i know something is wrong. I dnt know the type of girls you've met but i know that being curious means i'll politely ask him if something is wrong. If I ask him and he says he wants to stop,that's okay.
As a matter of fact,it has happened once. I jokingly if he was having financial issues,he asked why i thought so and i told him why and he said he just didn't feel like it. Long story short,he actually sent it to the wrong acct. nd didn't want to tell me.

First bolded: When a man is not making money women are not interested in their time. Quote me ANYWHERE. The idea that a woman will marry a guy, not for his money, but to spend quality time with him is an absolute lie and you know it. The moment the guy loses his job she will start nagging him to get out of the house and look for job even when she has a good job herself. This is the reality.

Second bolded: U na see how men dey enter one chance with women? Society tells the man constantly to give his women money she did not work for and when he does it the woman says I didn't tell him to but now he has decided the WHAT is normal.

Third bolded: where are all these NICE women that politely ask their husband if they suspect he is seeing another woman? I suspect by politely she means that passive-aggressive bullcrap that women an expert in doing. In fact the normal mode is to nag the man until he develops high blood pressure.

Women want too things from men. 1. Resources (aka money) and 2. Children.

As a matter of fact, its very common for a woman to start starving the man of sex when she feels she has had all the children she needs. At this point, the man has entered 'one chance' as divorce could be closely and could also mean losing his kids. Hence, why so many men prefer to cheat behind their wives backs. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Explain insightful
U wan dey fall my hand shey?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
U wan dey fall my hand shey?
I wan look for ya trouble cool Good morning
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
**burst out laughing**
**runs outta thread**
**laughs some more**
LoL
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
**burst out laughing**
**runs outta thread**
**laughs some more**
LoL ..everybody is charming in their own ways..
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
Ah jst dnt knw what to say,that is totally 1st class degree stupidity......Anyway, ah no gat GF.....
why if I may ask?? u don't have money? or dating is just not ur spec?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
I wan look for ya trouble cool Good morning
OK
Diaris God Oooooo
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by anigbajumo(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
why if I may ask?? u don't have money? or dating is just not ur spec?

Money?As a student,I av 3sources of Income dat 2 must pay me every week.....am damn far far frm broke,shey u garrit?

I jst wish to b single nwadays.Other way round,Hw will I pay my GF evry month,is dat equal to Love nd trust?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Well I'm not broke, I'm not lazy and I'm not ratchet so I'll never accept it from him, in fact, I'll see it as an insult! angry
Cool stuff.. and I hope ur 4 real.
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2015
First of all,a married man should be able to provide for his family. I do not care whether as a plumber or a mechanic. Provision does mean a duplex,vacations and designer wears. It means he is able to give them a roof over their head,a spuare meal. I would be overjoyed if he decides to spend more time with me instead of the allowance. I don't know what kind of ladies you have been around but they obviously have affected you. Not all women believe money is everything,not all women nag,not all women are greedy. They may be few but there are women that don't actually crave for a man's time and not how many bags they can get.
IamAtribalist:

First bolded: When a man is not making money women are not interested in their time. Quote me ANYWHERE. The idea that a woman will marry a guy, not for his money, but to spend quality time with him is an absolute lie and you know it. The moment the guy loses his job she will start nagging him to get out of the house and look for job even when she has a good job herself. This is the reality.

Second bolded: U na see how men dey enter one chance with women? Society tells the man constantly to give his women money she did not work for and when he does it the woman says I didn't tell him to but now he has decided the WHAT is normal.

Third bolded: where are all these NICE women that politely ask their husband if they suspect he is seeing another woman? I suspect by politely she means that passive-aggressive bullcrap that women an expert in doing. In fact the normal mode is to nag the man until he develops high blood pressure.

As a matter of fact, its very common for a woman to start starving the man of sex when she feels she has had all the children she needs. At this point, the man has entered 'one chance' as divorce could be closely and could also mean losing his kids. Hence, why so many men prefer to cheat behind their wives backs. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Never knew you were married..lol,abeg your hubby get brother...am looking for his kind of man
Lwkmd. I'm not sure you'll want to marry a muslim.
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by misspicy(f): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Lwkmd. I'm not sure you'll want to marry a muslim.
shocked

Not interested...will like a chat with ya outside NL,please can you be my friend?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Adaeze003(f): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Men have been conditioned by society to give women money even when they haven't earned it. My question for you is would you do same (give him a monthly allowance) if the tables where turned? I am assuming he earns more than you do. Over to you.

I have always known guys to be crybabies but the rate at which NL guys are going about it is just alarming.

And in that "mind" of yours, only the "men" have been conditioned by society to perform certain roles? Women don't do nothing at all, all they do is open the vag and get paid for it abi?

You even had the guts to refer to all women as prostitutes and got likes and hailed by your fellows forgetting that a woman birthed you. If you don't have regard for her, it gives you no right to insult women in general.

Just keep your opinion to yourself if you're incapable of thinking from both sides like a normal human being.

Mtcheew...

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Excellent7(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

For those who don't understand woman speak this is what sommyangel means by her above post: "I see you know the truth about women and I don't have any argument to counter you, so I will just call your TRUTH myopic so that some stupid people can still believe the truth is a lie."

If you understand woman speak women know and they look for ways to discredit you.

Nigerian guys need to wake up sharp sharp. U na dey sleep for bicycle.

Bros I salute.
That's a mature and experienced guy talking. Listen to him!
I can see you are well versed in feminine "hieroglyphics". grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Excellent7(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Sir, what you have said is nothing but the truth.
It takes courage to say things the way you see it.
I hope that guys read you correctly.
Women are after resources and resource control from my own observation of people and incidents/events.
Little wonder Solomon had a 1000 women to himself, and at this time there must have been matured guys without any.
Most of the time the trouble starts when the man's resources is lost or threatened.
I wonder how many ladies will opt to settle with a "poor but good man" and desires he gives her "his time"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

Not interested...will like a chat with ya outside NL,please can you be my friend?
Of course, i love making new friends. See as you fall my in-law hand,diaris God sha.
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Excellent7:

Sir, what you have said is nothing but the truth.
It takes courage to say things the way you see it.
I hope that guys read you correctly.
Women are after resources and resource control from my own observation of people and incidents/events.
Little wonder Solomon had a 1000 women to himself, and at this time there must have been matured guys without any.
Most of the time the trouble starts when the man's resources is lost or threatened.
I wonder how many ladies will opt to settle with a "poor but good man" and desires he gives her "his time"

Good observation on the Solomon angle. The Good book was probably trying to warn men about how women flock towards resources like flies to fresh feces. A "poor but good man" has ZERO chance with today's women. In fact when a woman says he is a 'good man' she invariably means that he has resources (or potential for it) to take care of her for the rest of her life. Notice how when a Nigerian girl tells her girlfriends that she just met a man the first question they ask her is "he get pay?." This tells you everything you need to know about this useless generation of women.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Excellent7:

Bros I salute.
That's a mature and experienced guy talking. Listen to him!
I can see you are well versed in feminine "hieroglyphics". grin grin grin

Tuale for you too. Depth recognizes depth. Feminine "hieroglyphics" I like that. grin grin. I got my 'PhD' in that area long time ago. Now I try to educate the young men - the earlier they figure women out the better for them, their health and their future.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Excellent7(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Good observation on the Solomon angle. The Good book was probably trying to warn men about how women flock towards resources like flies to fresh feces. A "poor but good man" has ZERO chance with today's women. In fact when a woman says he is a 'good man' she invariably means that he has resources (or potential for it) to take care of her for the rest of her life. Notice how when a Nigerian girl tells her girlfriends that she just met a man the first question they ask her is "he get pay?." This tells you everything you need to know about this useless generation of women.

Actually, it is not a Nigerian thing, It's sort of a global thing.
In some climes prevailing circumstances have made it more obvious.
I was in a country and a friend pointed to some frail old men in wheel-chairs, and told me a good number of these folks were top guys, and their issues started when their marriage collapsed and their women grabbed their resources. Some of them could not get over it!
Check out divorce in a lot of the west, it leaves the man stripped of his resources.
It was in the news sometime when a guy had to continue paying upkeep after divorce for a child that was not his own the lady passed on as his. The courts said no, the guy has to continue paying. (Please see the links at the end of my post)
In the light of this scenario, some rich guys opt for pre-nuptial agreements to limit his potential losses, but you guess what, some babes will whine that it is not "love"!
Sometimes a guy just pays and is even denied the chance to see his child.
This is happening in "civilized" climes!
So I agree with you that resources is the major thing.
If we have those kinds of laws in Naija, knowing the way our people tend to overdo things, plenty wahala go dey for guys!

http://fox2now.com/2015/02/18/judge-orders-man-to-pay-30k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-is-not-his/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3010327/I-went-without-electricity-days-didn-t-eat-Fury-man-forced-pay-child-support-13-years-girl-s-never-met-despite-DNA-test-proving-s-not-his.html
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/19/judge-outraged-at-man-ordered-to-pay-30000-for-a-kid-thats-not-his/

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Owliver(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
This is getting very rampant in the Nigerian society of today..hence i feel we must talk about it.

I personally think there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving your girlfriend money.But when this is done on a fixed date,and a fixed amount every month,I don't think she's any different from a staff sad

what do you think abt this?
we pay these biitches yet they come online to say they are superior. undecided damn thats back-stab
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaeze003:

I have always known guys to be crybabies but the rate at which NL guys are going about it is just alarming.

And in that "mind" of yours, only the "men" have been conditioned by society to perform certain roles? Women don't do nothing at all, all they do is open the vag and get paid for it abi?

You even had the guts to refer to all women as prostitutes and got likes and hailed by your fellows [b]forgetting that [b]a woman birthed you. If you don't have regard for her, it gives you no right to insult women in general.

Just keep your opinions to yourself if you're incapable of thinking from both sides like a normal human being.

Mtcheew...

Lets interpret this women-speak from Adaeze:

First bolded: "I have always collected vaginamoney from men I date and I hate when they complain." Also notice she use the term cry-baby. This is very deliberate on her part and here is why. As little boys we were brought up to see tears (our own) as a sign of weakness. This is all part of the social engineering to make sure that even when we are suffering we should pretend all is well - this way women can continue to take advantage of us financially and emotionally. Adaeze realizes that I am exposing the programming so she tries to shame me and the men that see reality (instead of propaganda) as cry-babies (aka weak men). She hopes that by doing this she would shame us from posting on Nairaland. Now when this fails I assure you, she will try to get me banned - because by all means necessary women will make sure this GREATEST of scams is NOT exposed.

Second bolded: "I am worried that more and more men I gonna see the truth and this will mean women will have to start taking responsibility for their lives instead of feeding off men."

Third bolded: "What you are saying is endangering my 'market' so I am gonna label you as weird, so people don't listen to you."

Fourth bolded: "I know we women make men suffer for vagina but don't blame us blame the society." Notice how she admits passive-aggressively that men have been given a raw deal but she won't stop there she has to justify it of course because well she is woman. See 'Fifth bolded.'

Fifth bolded: "I can't think of something of value in society that women are known for so I will leave it as a rhetorical question." Adaeze is quite smart I must say. This was her attempt to justify the suffering meted out to men but she quickly realizes that cleaning the house and cooking is not comparable (by a long shot) to going out in this real mean and indifferent world and making something of yourself. Hence her rhetorical question. Women use this technique ALL the time to manipulate men - guys beware.

Sixth bolded: "Even though you never used the word ALL I will put it there to make my weak point anyway."

Seventh bolded: "I can't believe other men are seeing this, I have to do something to STOP it." See 'Eight bolded.'

Eight bolded: "Let me see if I can try to shame you (and the men that agree with you) by equating the truth you speak with you guys not having regard for your mothers. Maybe that will shame you to stop exposing the truth." Women use this trick quite often to discourage men from criticizing women. Women are evil creatures. When they argue, NOTHING (I mean nothing ) is off limits. Women never stop accusing men of being dogs, worthless and cheats. But one thing you will NEVER hear is a man saying 'Is your father not a man.' Certain lines men will never cross but not women, they are ONLY interested in protecting their GREAT scam by ALL means necessary.

Ninth bolded: Notice how she admitted (inadvertently) that my criticism is directed at women in general and not the ALL women accusation she tried to peg on me.

Tenth bolded: "Please! Please!! Please!!! stop exposing our scam I beg you. We love feeding off men but if you educate them we will have to go out in the real world and make something of ourselves."

Eleventh bolded: "Let me remind other men that your are not normal. Maybe if I can make them believe you are crazy, they will stop listening to you."

Adaeze, nice try but you failed.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Excellent7:

Actually, it is not a Nigerian thing, It's sort of a global thing.
In some climes prevailing circumstances have made it more obvious.
I was in a country and a friend pointed to some frail old men in wheel-chairs, and told me a good number of these folks were top guys, and their issues started when their marriage collapsed and their women grabbed their resources. Some of them could not get over it!
Check out divorce in a lot of the west, it leaves the man stripped of his resources.
It was in the news sometime when a guy had to continue paying upkeep after divorce for a child that was not his own the lady passed on as his. The courts said no, the guy has to continue paying. (Please see the links at the end of my post)
In the light of this scenario, some rich guys opt for pre-nuptial agreements to limit his potential losses, but you guess what, some babes will whine that it is not "love"!
Sometimes a guy just pays and is even denied the chance to see his child.
This is happening in "civilized" climes!
So I agree with you that resources is the major thing.
If we have those kinds of laws in Naija, knowing the way our people tend to overdo things, plenty wahala go dey for guys!

http://fox2now.com/2015/02/18/judge-orders-man-to-pay-30k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-is-not-his/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3010327/I-went-without-electricity-days-didn-t-eat-Fury-man-forced-pay-child-support-13-years-girl-s-never-met-despite-DNA-test-proving-s-not-his.html
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/19/judge-outraged-at-man-ordered-to-pay-30000-for-a-kid-thats-not-his/

Indeed its a global phenomenal. Men in Western society have it worse because of their insane feminazi laws. Most men in the west did not realize it (that laws were been designed to enslave them) until it was too late. Like men everywhere they are told never to complain UNTIL they die. Remember, it was easy in the West to make these INSANE laws because the 'gist' of the law (e.g the White Knight that risks life and limb for the fair princess) was already embedded in their culture. Nigeria (and Africa) is no different and I won't be surprised when similar laws start creeping in to continue the financial and emotional subjugation of our men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Adaeze003(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Lets interpret this women-speak from Adaeze:

First bolded: "I have always collected vaginamoney from men I date and I hate when they complain." Also notice she use the term cry-baby. This is very deliberate on her part and here is why. As little boys we were brought up to see tears (our own) as a sign of weakness. This is all part of the social engineering to make sure that even when we are suffering we should pretend all is well - this way women can continue to take advantage of us financially and emotionally. Adaeze realizes that I am exposing the programming so she tries to shame me and the men that see reality (instead of propaganda) as cry-babies (aka weak men). She hopes that by doing this she would shame us from posting on Nairaland. Now when this fails I assure you, she will try to get me banned - because by all means necessary women will make sure this GREATEST of scams is NOT exposed.

Second bolded: "I am worried that more and more men I gonna see the truth and this will mean women will have to start taking responsibility for their lives instead of feeding off men."

Third bolded: "What you are saying is endangering my 'market' so I am gonna label you as weird, so people don't listen to you."

Fourth bolded: "I know we women make men suffer for vagina but don't blame us blame the society." Notice how she admits passive-aggressively that men have been given a raw deal but she won't stop there she has to justify it of course because well she is woman. See 'Fifth bolded.'

Fifth bolded: "I can't think of something of value in society that women are known for so I will leave it as a rhetorical question." Adaeze is quite smart I must say. This was her attempt to justify the suffering meted out to men but she quickly realizes that cleaning the house and cooking is not comparable (by a long shot) to going out in this real mean and indifferent world and making something of yourself. Hence her rhetorical question. Women use this technique ALL the time to manipulate men - guys beware.

Sixth bolded: "Even though you never used the word ALL I will put it there to make my weak point anyway."

Seventh bolded: "I can't believe other men are seeing this, I have to do something to STOP it." See 'Eight bolded.'

Eight bolded: "Let me see if I can try to shame you (and the men that agree with you) by equating the truth you speak with you guys not having regard for your mothers. Maybe that will shame you to stop exposing the truth." Women use this trick quite often to discourage men from criticizing women. Women are evil creatures. When they argue, NOTHING (I mean nothing ) is off limits. Women never stop accusing men of being dogs, worthless and cheats. But one thing you will NEVER hear is a man saying 'Is your father not a man.' Certain lines men will never cross but not women, they are ONLY interested in protecting their GREAT scam by ALL means necessary.

Ninth bolded: Notice how she admitted (inadvertently) that my criticism is directed at women in general and not the ALL women accusation she tried to peg on me.

Tenth bolded: "Please! Please!! Please!!! stop exposing our scam I beg you. We love feeding off men but if you educate them we will have to go out in the real world and make something of ourselves."

Eleventh bolded: "Let me remind other men that your are not normal. Maybe if I can make them believe you are crazy, they will stop listening to you."

Adaeze, nice try but you failed.

"Clap clap clap" you are just too intelligent undecided

I actually had allot to say but left it at that before I'll be accused of an e-fight

Now get this! You do not know me, what I do or where I am from. That said, I am not here to tell you that but you must know that not every woman is dependent(financially) on men(save for parents). Some women actually work and make money to take care of themselves, most of the chicks I roll with are independent and content so, Mr I do not need an interpretation of what I wrote in English(I am not your president... lol).

Why am I saying all this? I do not care for any exposure of any "scam". My Mom is a hard worker, without my father's income, we all would have still gone to school. Rest assured, I'm going to tow that part as well.

Now to the "women in general" and not "all women" you claim, you started by saying "women are" without "some" or say "many" so what are you saying? The way some of you type/talk carelessly about women on here, it's almost like you came out of a peniss.

How many housewives can you count in today's modern society? Cooking and cleaning alone? Who is not out there in an indifferent world trying to make something of themselves? You can talk about petty relationships but when it comes to marriage I suggest you keep quiet.
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by PascalJ(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Only mugu money spenders practice this, I'm not against giving ur gf or side chick's money but sometimes you gotta ask yourself if the to.to is really worth it...
Mehn, dis guy is too blunt
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaeze003:

"Clap clap clap" you are just too intelligent undecided

I actually had allot to say but left it at that before I'll be accused of an e-fight

Now get this! You do not know me, what I do or where I am from. That said, I am not here to tell you that but you must know that not every woman is dependent(financially) on men(save for parents). Some women actually work and make money to take care of themselves, most of the chicks I roll with are independent and content so, Mr I do not need an interpretation of what I wrote in English(I am not your president... lol).

Why am I saying all this? [/b]I [b]do not care for any exposure of any "scam". My Mom is a hard worker, without my father's income, we all would have still gone to school. Rest assured, I'm going to tow that part as well.

Now to the "women in general" and not "all women" you claim, you started by saying "women are" without "some" or say "many" so what are you saying? The way some of you type/talk[b] carelessly about women on here, it's almost like you came out of a peniss.[/b]

How many housewives can you count in today's modern society? Cooking and cleaning alone? Who is not out there in an indifferent world trying to make something of themselves? You can talk about petty relationships but when it comes to marriage I suggest you keep quiet.

Lets interpret Adaeze 2nd attempt at the same task:

1st bolded: "I recognize your superior intellect but I am too arrogant to admit it so I will use sarcasm." Men take note of this very carefully. Women will ONLY acknowledge your worth if they believe you are willing to be their 'slave.' The moment she realizes you are not a slave material even your positive attributes will be demeaned by her.

2nd bolded: This could mean two things. 1. "I am too lazy to think of a sensible rebuttal so I just posted rubbish." or 2. "I thought long and hard but I realized that you are correct but instead of admitting it, I chose to reply with rubbish with the hope of confusing the slow minded men on NL."

3rd bolded: "How dare you expose my weak and corrupt woman-mind for the world to see."

4th bolded: "I am gonna keep on pretending that you said ALL women even though I know you didn't."

5th bolded: "I see you understand me perfectly but I will deny and deny and deny and make a joke to deflect ."

6th bolded: "I realized I just posted nonsense so far so let me try and explain my rubbish before you expose my yansh again."

7th bolded: "I know that there are still many men out there who are willing to be my slave so I don't care. do your worse."

8th bolded: "My father was my mother's slave even though she could have lessen his servitude if she chose to."

9th bolded: "I am gonna look for a husband JUST like my father and treat him the way my mother treated my father."

10th bolded: "I don't understand the concept of generality but I will pretend like I do so I can seem a bit reasonable."

11th bolded: "Let me insult you again." See how she indirectly uses the 'you have no regard for your mother' strategy.

12th bolded: "Many of us women are out there doing brainless jobs (even pussy for hire job) until we find a man with resources who is willing to be our slave for life (aka marriage)."

13th bolded: "Please! Please!! Please!!! I take God beg you no expose our marriage scam o! because dat na we women all expenses paid vacation for life, I take God beg you, biko."

Adaeze exposed again.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Owliver:
we pay these biitches yet they come online to say they are superior. undecided damn thats back-stab
lmfao! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) / I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... / She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.