Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? (4189 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2015
This is getting very rampant in the Nigerian society of today..hence i feel we must talk about it.

I personally think there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving your girlfriend money.But when this is done on a fixed date,and a fixed amount every month,I don't think she's any different from a staff sad

what do you think abt this?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2015
D guy's got too much money. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2015
yomi007k:
D guy's got too much money. undecided
naah.. a fend just paid his girl..and I notice he always grumble after paying her..then I was forced to ask myself...what's the essence when its not from ur heart?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
naah.. a fend just paid his girl..and I notice he always grumble after paying her..then I was forced to ask myself...what's the essence when its not from ur heart?

D guy never learn.

7 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2015
cool because women are prostitutes. Sometimes you pay right away sometimes you pay once a week or once a month. Even when you marry them you still pay for that kittykat. Either way EVERY MAN pays for sex either he likes it or not. SHIKENA.

11 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Only mugu money spenders practice this, I'm not against giving ur gf or side chick's money but sometimes you gotta ask yourself if the to.to is really worth it...

4 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 1:26am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool because women are prostitutes. Sometimes you pay right away sometimes you pay once a week or once a month. Even when you marry them you still pay for that kittykat. Either way EVERY MAN pays for sex either he likes it or not. SHIKENA.
Right on

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by angieberry(f): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Why should a guy pay in money for his girl monthly? Abi is he her employer? It's only broke,lazy,ratchet girls that'll settle for this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Sommyangel(f): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:
a very myopic view

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 1:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
a very myopic view

cool First prove me wrong. If you can't then kindly keep quiet.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by emma4ureal(m): 1:38am On Oct 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
This is getting very rampant in the Nigerian society of today..hence i feel we must talk about it.

I personally think there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving your girlfriend money.But when this is done on a fixed date,and a fixed amount every month,I don't think she's any different from a staff sad

what do you think abt this?
I think i myself can't pay my gf money month...that ant happening...but if it a wife sure and when you have the means it better....but for a girlfriend it a NO NO for me...

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Sommyangel(f): 1:39am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

cool First prove me wrong. If you can't then kindly keep quiet.
would have loved to but it's obvious ur stuck with ur myopic view so I won't waste my time..

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
a very myopic view
Its the fact.

Only from the guy point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by emma4ureal(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Why should a guy pay in money for his girl monthly? Abi is he her employer? It's only broke,lazy,ratchet girls that'll settle for this.
correct angry
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 1:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
would have loved to but it's obvious ur stuck with ur myopic view so I won't waste my time..
U can't proove anything dear.

Jus forget it

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 1:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:

For those who don't understand woman speak this is what sommyangel means by her above post: "I see you know the truth about women and I don't have any argument to counter you, so I will just call your TRUTH myopic so that some stupid people can still believe the truth is a lie."

If you understand woman speak women know and they look for ways to discredit you.

Nigerian guys need to wake up sharp sharp. U na dey sleep for bicycle.

8 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Sommyangel(f): 1:47am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

For those who don't understand woman speak this is what sommyangel means by her above post: "I see you know the truth about women and I don't have any argument to counter you, so I will just call your TRUTH myopic so that some stupid people can still believe the truth is a lie."

If you understand woman speak women know and they look for ways to discredit you.

Nigerian guys need to wake up sharp sharp. U na dey sleep for bicycle.
lol.. Ur just looking for argument but I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2015
It's not really bad. Personally,i'm against babes asking guys for cash(never done that). My hubby gives me an allowance monthly,at first i felt insulted because I can damn well afford myself. I withdrew the money,took it to him and began ranting. Long story short,that was his own way of showing affection;Providing. He just feels better about himself knowing he caters for me. I respect that,so I take it.
Babes should'nt depend on guys for cash. They should go ahead and earn theirs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 1:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Please jus pass tongue
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. Ur just looking for argument but I'll pass

See what I mean, Sommyangel, has ZERO reason to disprove my stated fact. Once again, a typical woman for you.

Madam, just accept the truth and move on with your life. No worry, I no go fit spoil market for you - there are enough gullible men out there that will still fall for your (women's) schemes

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
It's not really bad. Personally,i'm against babes asking guys for cash(never done that). My hubby gives me an allowance monthly,at first i felt insulted because I can damn well afford myself. I withdrew the money,took it to him and began ranting. Long story short,that was his own way of showing affection;Providing. He just feels better about himself knowing he caters for me. I respect that,so I take it.
Babes should'nt depend on guys for cash. They should go ahead and earn theirs.

Men have been conditioned by society to give women money even when they haven't earned it. My question for you is would you do same (give him a monthly allowance) if the tables where turned? I am assuming he earns more than you do. Over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:16am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Men have been conditioned by society to give women money even when they haven't earned it. My question for you is would you do same (give him a monthly allowance) if the tables where turned? I am assuming he earns more than you do. Over to you.
Why not. I would give him an allowance. I think its cool,but the lady shouldn't demand it from him,it's not her right.
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 2:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Why not. I would give him an allowance. I think its cool,but the lady shouldn't demand it from him,it's not her right.

Now what if your husband decides to stop giving you that allowance would you still believe he cares for you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Now what if your husband decides to stop giving you that allowance would you still believe he cares for you?
It depends:
If he stops giving me the allowance and still acts normal,then I would'nt be bothered. Although,I would be a bit curious as to what triggered it.
If he stops the allowance and changes towards me completely,then,I would think he has stopped caring.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by donholy28(m): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Then she's just a paid pussi

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by IamAtribalist: 3:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
It depends:
If he stops giving me the allowance and still acts normal,then I would'nt be bothered. Although,I would be a bit curious as to what triggered it.
If he stops the allowance and changes towards me completely,then,I would think he has stopped caring.

The problem with the condition you have laid down is this:

You and ONLY you decides what normal is and what changes towards me completely is - it appears to me that IF your husband STOPS your allowance e don enter one chance be that. The truth is women measure men's love for them by the resources he makes available to them. This is the reality. Most women, will deny that because it exposes the entire scam of man-woman relationships.

And guys when a woman becomes curious dat mean say u don enter one chance be dat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by lekjons(m): 4:05am On Oct 04, 2015
dat 1 no be my business joor *waka pass*
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Cutehector(m): 4:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
It depends:
in essence, men should stop gvn ladies money "as a means of showing dat dey care" cux if a man stops doin smth dat he routinely does, den wahala dey.

Nw let's tell ourselves d truth cheesy a good number of ladies can't turn down money gifts, even tho they say dey dnt want it, they actually do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2015
People show affection in diff. ways. It could be money,time or compliments. My husband shows it through providing(unnecessary though) for md and the kids.
The problem here is that you're quick to go on the offensive. If i had said he shows care by spending time with us you would think it's okay,bt because i said it's money,there's a problem.
When someone that visits you often suddenly stops,you owe it to him/her to check why. If he stops, i would ask him why. Not because im mad bt because i should care. There is no wahala about it.Afterall,he is my husband.
If your sign of showing care is time,then give time. If it's compliments or cash,then go ahead.
It's not only ladies that love money,men do too. I love money too,when i've worked for it. I haven't ever taken cash frm someone i'm nt related to,except my husband,and trust me when i say i've had loads of offers.
Cutehector:
in essence, men should stop gvn ladies money "as a means of showing dat dey care" cux if a man stops doin smth dat he routinely does, den wahala dey.

Nw let's tell ourselves d truth cheesy a good number of ladies can't turn down money gifts, even tho they say dey dnt want it, they actually do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Are you implying you' ll reject a #10,000 monthly token from ur guy wen he tags it "Up keep money"?
Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by Hannysmilez(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2015
You said women measure men's love by resources. I hope you know resources could also mean time. No mature and sensible woman will measure love using money.
I did not decide what normal is,he did the moment he stated that he shows care by giving money. If my husband stops sending the cash but every aspect of our union cont., I would'nt be bothered. If he stops the cashflow,starts keeping late nights,ignores me,then,i know something is wrong. I dnt know the type of girls you've met but i know that being curious means i'll politely ask him if something is wrong. If I ask him and he says he wants to stop,that's okay.
As a matter of fact,it has happened once. I jokingly if he was having financial issues,he asked why i thought so and i told him why and he said he just didn't feel like it. Long story short,he actually sent it to the wrong acct. nd didn't want to tell me.
IamAtribalist:

The problem with the condition you have laid down is this:

You and ONLY you decides what normal is and what changes towards me completely is - it appears to me that IF your husband STOPS your allowance e don enter one chance be that. The truth is women measure men's love for them by the resources he makes available to them. This is the reality. Most women, will deny that because it exposes the entire scam of man-woman relationships.

And guys when a woman becomes curious dat mean say u don enter one chance be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? by anigbajumo(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Ah jst dnt knw what to say,that is totally 1st class degree stupidity......Anyway, ah no gat GF.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Will You Be In 2020? / Help! Should I Visit A Brothel?! / Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.