Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls (1925 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Is This How Relationship Should Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
classicB:

Dnt mind them. I just SMH when these guys badmouth them prostitute and olosho......no be guys like them they patronise these girls? Let them stop patronising and they will see how matket go spoil for the girls.
You can go to school but you can't buy class! Not everyone is a slave to his sexual desires! cool
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
Crybabies everywhere...
Fa' bia kwa ozo! I have spoilt ur happiness grin
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Did u read the post properly? Not me; I am nice to hardworking ladies who know the value of work and money! cool. They reciprocate and have standards...there I can spend my money cool
if that's it then why all these threads? Everyone should go for his or her class...girls don't point gun @ a man's face before they give out the money angry they give it out freely
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
classicB:

Dnt mind them. I just SMH when these guys badmouth them prostitute and olosho......no be guys like them they patronise these girls? Let them stop patronising and they will see how matket go spoil for the girls.
Don't mind them...they keep talking about one issue from jan to dec...yet, they still spending anyhow grin
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by oluymc(f): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Overcoming jealousy
Overcoming jealousy begins with awareness. Jealousy and anger are emotional reactions to believing scenarios in your mind which allows you to see that the projected stories in your mind are not true.
Read more ยป http://lifestylesheadline..com.ng/2015/09/overcoming-jealousy.html
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
if that's it then why all these threads? Everyone should go for his or her class...girls don't point gun @ a man's face before they give out the money angry they give it out freely
Their seduction surpasses the entire artillery of the Middle East, lest you be wary!
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
Don't mind them...they keep talking about one issue from jan to dec...yet, they still spending anyhow grin
I am a social writer and not part of the 'They' cool
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Their seduction surpasses the entire artillery of the Middle East, lest you be wary!
funny... undecided
The threads created everyday to bash women is too much....if she looks seductive..you guys should take your eyes off her wink
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
bluecircle470:

True talk dear
Reveal your identity cheesy
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
funny... undecided
The threads created everyday to bash women is too much....if she looks seductive..you guys should take your eyes off her wink
She shouldn't also complain when she's used by an assumed 'buoyant' bloke! wink
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
She shouldn't also complain when she's used by an assumed 'buoyant' bloke! wink
Don't you think your next thread should be about advicing the guys? Maybe to stop spending undecided

How many threads have you seen which a lady created and cried over being used or sometthing? Its always the guys bashing ladies....
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Adaeze003(f): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Fa' bia kwa ozo! I have spoilt ur happiness grin

Don't flatter yourself...
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
Don't you think your next thread should be about advicing the guys? Maybe to stop spending undecided

How many threads have you seen which a lady created and cried over being used or sometthing? Its always the guys bashing ladies....
Far from being a bashing...just an observation cool
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't flatter yourself...
Says who? You?
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by bluecircle470: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Reveal your identity cheesy

As in?
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
You can go to school but you can't buy class! Not everyone is a slave to his sexual desires! cool
What are you trying to say?
Re: How Relationship Turned To Occupation For Most Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
classicB:

What are you trying to say?
Sorry, I thought you understood!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. / OMG!!!!! She Finally Proposed!!!! / He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.