Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Is This How Relationship Should Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Relationship Should Be? (2362 Views)

A Relationship Should Be Between Two People, Not The Whole World / At What Point In A Relationship Should A Lady Start Asking For Things / How A Relationship Should Be (1 Key Question To Ask Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2016
I am actually confuse and I don't really know if it's normal or it means she not going to be a good wife material?
Most time am always washing cloth when she comes visiting and she never attempt to assist me instead she will just sit down beside me and be looking or gisting, though even if she demand to assist I won't allow her but I feel that at least she should show the zeal.
Please kindly advise, I pray u won't miss marry too......

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2016
What should I say.....

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Lovelynature(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2016
cool
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2016
Is she your washing machine? Dont be lazy and wash your clothes yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by missdebs(f): 6:43pm On May 13, 2016
pictures are not real life dear
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by missdebs(f): 6:43pm On May 13, 2016
pictures are not real life dear, I've had to learn that the hard way
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by MRBrownJ: 6:48pm On May 13, 2016
so you want that babe who got dressed and try to look fancy, did her nails, make up and hair for hours to come visit you... and when she gets there, she should bend down and wash your clothes?! funny....

btw how long have you guys been dating? how often does she stay over the night at your place? how often you cater for her needs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by omega25red(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
What should I say.....

what you can say is to tell me who you cropped out of your profile picture grin
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmmm. Courtesy demand she @least do eyes service ke
juhan:
Is she your washing machine? Dont be lazy and wash your clothes yourself tongue
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2016
Close to 7month and she come often, I take care of her expenses...
MRBrownJ:
so you want that babe who got dressed and try to look fancy, did her nails, make up and hair for hours to come visit you... and when she gets there, she should bend down and wash your clothes?! funny....

btw how long have you guys been dating? how often does she stay over the night at your place? how often you cater for her needs?
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 13, 2016
Why not ask google?.... He knows everythingsmiley
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 13, 2016
jaksabbey:
Hmmmm. Courtesy demand she @least do eyes service ke
she have her own reason grin so she doesnt help you with anything?
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
Ta lo fe se asedanu? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
U get bad mouth sha...... gimme d address Mtweeeh
pinceprinz:
Why not ask google?.... He knows everythingsmiley
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2016
jaksabbey:
U get bad mouth sha...... gimme d address Mtweeeh
Sorry sah, I've moved on... So what did u say your problems are again?
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by MRBrownJ: 7:55pm On May 13, 2016
jaksabbey:

then here is what you do: next month only pay half of her "expenses", when she ask you why, tell her that you cant be cleaning clothes the way you do any longer as it is tiring and time consuming, and need to buy a washing machine (or pay for someone to do it), thus you dont have enough for her expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by soniaU: 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by nasha1(f): 8:42pm On May 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

then here is what you do: next month only pay half of her "expenses", when she ask you why, tell her that you cant be cleaning clothes the way you do any longer as it is tiring and time consuming, and need to buy a washing machine (or pay for someone to do it), thus you dont have enough for her expenses.

a woman who desire the traditional route must accept to become a husband's SLAVE... because thats what our mothers were.

Was ur mother a slave?my mum wasn't and is not.so a woman taking care of her OWN home nd her OWN kids is a slave?smh with this kind of mentality. undecided
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by MRBrownJ: 8:49pm On May 13, 2016
nasha1:
Was ur mother a slave?my mum wasn't and is not.so a woman taking care of her OWN home nd her OWN kids is a slave?smh with this kind of mentality. undecided

any women who lived the traditional way were slaves to their husbands, yes!!! doing ALL the chores wasnt even a debate, it was their JOBS, whether they liked it or not. husband's only job was to go to work and make money. if thats what your mother does tday then yes she is a slave indeed.
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by olac21(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2016
jaksabbey:
Why should you take care of her expenses in the first place?That's somehow believe me!
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2016
atleast if she loves she, shez suppose to mke attempt or join u n wash
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 13, 2016
@op run for your life.. these are signs a lazy woman would give to you.. I wouldnt like to say I told you so.
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Hillzy(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2016
Bro wat u see is wat u will get, I pray u understand me

1 Like

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2016
Well understood bro. Saturday to ba ma da lati friday lati ma mo undecided
Hillzy:
Bro wat u see is wat u will get, I pray u understand me
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by godofwar666(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2016
I didn't see anything wrong washing your own cloths by yourself undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by rosieluv(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2016
some gals r open to d idea of performin wifely duties b4 marriage n some r not. D tyn dere is once she assists u,u wil want er to do it evrytym for u, she hz her reasons tho.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Mypeople2(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2016
That is not a true test of being a good wife or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Mypeople2(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2016
jaksabbey:
I am actually confuse and I don't really know if it's normal or it means she not going to be a good wife material?
Most time am always washing cloth when she comes visiting and she never attempt to assist me instead she will just sit down beside me and be looking or gisting, though even if she demand to assist I won't allow her but I feel that at least she should show the zeal.
Please kindly advise, I pray u won't miss marry too......
To be frank with you,that lady does not really like washing.It may be that she likes pressing clothes. So why don't you ask her to press some of your clothes and then watch her reaction
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2016
Great bro.... tanx
Mypeople2:
To be frank with you,that lady does not really like washing.It may be that she likes pressing clothes. So why don't you ask her to press some of your clothes and then watch her reaction
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by ghostwritter(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2016
@OP let me realistic with u and to all other guys who cares to listen.
DON'T EVER MARRY ALL THOSE POLISHED LOOKING GIRLS JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND HAS NO HOME TRAINING.... coz after marriage, u will get tired of all those beauty and end up feeling frustrated.
DON'T MARRY A GIRL WHOM YOU LOVE MORE....RATHER MARRY A LADY WHO LOVES AND RESPECT YOU THE MORE....pls guys don't ever date a feminist talk less of making her ur wife. MARRY A VEGETABLE AND NOT A FLOWER

Whatever u experience in ur dating or courtship life is a fraction of what u are about to witness for the rest of ur wedding life.

OP...abeg us ur head

1 Like

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by jaksabbey(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
Jah bless u gwritter, that's just d bottom line and what I actually want our ppl to know, I rise this topic just to let us knw d world we are now, ladies no longer care for any thing and most of them never get the rite home training again, courtesy demand a lot as human being....
ghostwritter:
DON'T EVER MARRY ALL THOSE POLISHED LOOKING GIRLS JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND HAS NO HOME TRAINING.... coz after marriage, u will get tired of all those beauty and end up feeling frustrated.
DON'T MARRY A GIRL WHOM YOU LOVE MORE....RATHER MARRY A LADY WHO LOVES AND RESPECT YOU THE MORE....pls guys don't ever date a feminist talk less of making her ur wife. MARRY A VEGETABLE AND NOT A FLOWER

Whatever u experience in ur dating or courtship life is a fraction of what u are about to witness for the rest of ur wedding life.

OP...abeg us ur head
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by MRBrownJ: 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
ghostwritter:

OP...abeg us ur head

so marry and settle for a woman that you dont love?! what kind of miserable marriage would that make? any man must find a woman that loves them and that they love, NO compromise! this isnt a race, this is LIFE! the gal you marry must have ALL what you desire in a spouse. BEAUTY is just as important as CHARACTER because nobody wants to wake up every morning next to a partner with a donkey face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Pouting / Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? / Would You Do A Sex Tape For $5m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.