Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? (5187 Views)

Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by fattbabakay(m): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
and u are senseless dear....enjoy the rest of ur Sunday dullard.
If I start with u, u no go finish with me...
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2015
fattbabakay:
If I start with u, u no go finish with me...
shut ur trap.....and find something worthwhile doing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by DrGroove(f): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Why do guys depend s e x ually on ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
DrGroove:

becoz that's only what they(girls) can offer. They have absolute nothing to give apart from sex.
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2015
stupidity:
becoz that's only what they(girls) can offer. They have absolute nothing to give apart from sex.
I'm very sure that's why the ladies depend on the guys too because they think that's all they have to offer. Regardless of all that,i think the way you guys nd girls go 'bout relationships nowadays is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Funny enough I remember my 1st bf being the leech.
But come to think of it, what else do u guys have to offer apart from ur money?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Donpiero1: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
DrGroove:
BECOS U AV PUSI
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Donpiero1: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Joy1706:
OUR 8INCHS OR DO U PREFER CUCUMBER?
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by fattbabakay(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
shut ur trap.....and find something worthwhile doing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by SweetTee(f): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, agreed, there is something wrong with the mentality. Unfortunately, our girls are taught to be dependent on their male counterparts, which is wrong. It is also the same way that our boys are taught that it it the woman's role to do the housework and all other domestic chores, which is also wrong. This is a two sided problem caused by society, because of the defined roles of men and women. The only thing that can fix this mentality is time. With time, hopefully things improve.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
enieme:
I mean ladies in Nigeria?
Na poverty cause am

Mehn!!!come again abeg
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE WHATSAPP: +19518700026 THANK YOU
MFON
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2015
mfonnn:
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE WHATSAPP: +19518700026 THANK YOU
MFON

Continue to fool yerself,If u ar done lemme knw......
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Joy1706:

[Dat is why u ar goldigger?,wen dat guy don tatoo his name inside yer totoo den neglect u,so una go run to shiloh to deliver u (at 35 yrs stil single)
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by trigar12(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Remind me of one of my ex, always asking for money to make hair, money to do these and that and I always try to let her understand dat we are both students. she didn't stop asking o, until she got me angry. I change face for the girl o. we don go out separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

[Dat is why u ar goldigger?,wen dat guy don tatoo his name inside yer totoo den neglect u,so una go run to shiloh to deliver u (at 35 yrs stil single)
D same way different men dey tattoo their names inside your mama's tohtoh. Bastard child. Dnt ever in your frustrated life quite me again. Son of a beesh
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

D same way different men dey tattoo their names inside your mama's tohtoh. Bastard child. Dnt ever in your frustrated life quote me again. Son of a beesh

The anu mpama can't even speak English sef and he has the guts to quote me. U wan die? Illiterate
It's like most of u NL guys are brain dead. If I'm 35 yrs and single, will the heavens fall? Why is it pinching you? Come up with something better. Go to onitsha market and buy sense abeg.
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Joy1706:

D same way different men dey tattoo their names inside my mama's tohtoh. Dat s y I'm Bastard child.call me daughter of a beesh..

The anu mpama I can't even speak English sef and dat s y I hav guts to type nonsense on NL.I will die soon by the grace of God.Moreso, I'm Illiterate

Typical example of madness,continue....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Joy1706:

D same way different men dey tattoo their names inside your mama's tohtoh. Bastard child. Dnt ever in your frustrated life quote me again. Son of a beesh

The anu mpama can't even speak English sef and he has the guts to quote me. U wan die? Illiterate
It's like most of u NL guys are brain dead. If I'm 35 yrs and single, will the heavens fall? Why is it pinching you? Come up with something better. Go to onitsha market and buy sense abeg.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee,see grammar my God....

Sorry,I roll nd even argue wif class nt yer type.

Gerrout of my mention abeg.
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
fattbabakay:
This is really annoying, I observed that anything financially related is presumed to be the responsibility of a man or let me say guy, in a relationship.

Girls on my contact are no difference, on their birthdays u will hear them saying "what will you buy for me" den u will be forced to buy something. Then my birthday came around,instead of them asking "what would u love to have for ur bday" , they were not caught in such dilemma,instead, they were asking "where are u going to take me to celebrate"... Meanwhile some of this girls receive higher pocket money than I do, wic kain rubbish be that.

Considering a guy and a lady in their late 20's in d same unemployment shoe, u will hear people yabbing d guy like "ur mates are riding cars ooo". Meanwhile, they will never tell such to the lady, instead they will be like "ur mates are married o"...Sey ladies no dey ride der own cars nii abi dey no dey hustle.

Our girls believe they don't need to hustle hard and make it on their own, rather they hunt for a rich dude that will marry them with their responsibilities.

Thus mentality is wrong!!! Tell them ladies to stop the trend now!!!

#MyPieceOfObservation

why do men depend on ladies for food? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
That's so lazy if a woman only depends on the guy for everything . it should be 50/50
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by fattbabakay(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2015
netizenbuzz:

u and who??
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by fattbabakay(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2015
netizenbuzz:

u and who??
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2015
anigbajumo:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee,see grammar my God....

Sorry,I roll nd even argue wif class nt yer type.

Gerrout of my mention abeg.
See who is talking about grammar? Oya correct me na. I'm ever ready to learn. Coming from someone who said "that is why you ar gold digger", I shouldn't even bother. Dude shift abeg.

I'm glad u know u can never roll with my type. You are beneath me
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2015
anigbajumo:

Typical example of madness,continue....
Its you and your entire family that will die soon. Bask in your madness
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Its me and my entire family that will die soon. Bask in my madness

Watching in 7D........madness season 3,continue....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Jimdonnet(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
They also need to hustle.they are always looking for already made.me my 10kobo no fit day there hand when I know as I suffred to get it.its only my wife that can enjoy money well.if you be girlfriend sorry,because you are not yet my wife and other guys go day nak you.so till u be my wife.

By the way I give woman any amount I deem fit.its not as if they are loyal or trustworthy so why bother my head about them.I just day observe my gf sha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2015
anigbajumo:

Watch in 7 as me and my family run mad and eventually die a painful death.Madness has always run in my family....
Ok o. What else can I say but AMEN
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Ok o. What else can I say,as me and my family run mad and eventually die a painful death.Madness has always run in my family....
.......so shall it be in Jesus name,Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by Joy1706(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
.......so shall it be in Jesus name,Ameeeeeeeeeeeen
Back to sender. Amen
Re: Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? by anigbajumo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Back to sender. Amen

Joy stop it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Village Girl Finally Gets A Selfie Stick. / If He Has One Of These 4 Penis Types, Your Sex Will Be Amazing / SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.