Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) (7075 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2017
It's time to sit and do a recap of how many opportunities I've passed only because I didn't understand Amarachi's PICK UP line. Like Motivational speakers said, I've Passed Over Opportunities Repeatedly (POOR- Single to stupor) cry
Like Bible stated, The Lord has been here and I knew it not... wink

Let's see some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2017
More

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Share yours o

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
more

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2017
more still coming

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by taylor88(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2017
data has finished

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by chuks34(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
isorite
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
more....

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2017
I think they're just showing off their wordsmith skills.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:
I think they're just showing off their wordsmith skills.

So you can't do same?

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2017
more...

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2017
emusmithy:

So you can't do same?
LOL...I have my way with words, but I employ it when dealing with a loved one. If I wanna start a conversation with a guy, I prefer to use topics that appeal to guys. 'Masculine interest'

I don't like guys using pickup lines on me, I guess that's why I try not to use them on people at first meeting.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL...I have my way with words, but I employ it when dealing with a loved one. If I wanna start a conversation with a guy, I prefer to use topics that appeal to guys. 'Masculine interest'

I don't like guys using pickup lines on me, I guess that's why I try not to use them on people at first meeting.

Let's just say, You are a Mel-Chor.
You're very strong and hard to fall for all that.
#difficulttotoast tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2017
more

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Last...

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Where are they? undecided
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by mazimee(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol interesting lines. The introvert minding his business got me laughing very hard. That's exactly what I will do, I am not good with conversations, especially ones that started with questions. I will answer you and mind my business.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by dacblogger: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Make I book space first...
That my crush go hear am.

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by bumi10(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
confirm
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Synord(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2017
I yam shade, can you pound me please

3 Likes

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
shocked

I receive the worst pick up lines daily.

"Nna, o soso gi bu ife a niile?"
"Gosh, is that your preek or it is a prank?"

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Loool

I can't grin

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
Loool

I can't grin

But you wish you could undecided
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2017
emusmithy:

But you wish you could undecided

I meant I can't stop laughing smhhh
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

I meant I can't stop laughing smhhh

Lol...so help a bro with your peculiar pick up line grin
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol....the undisputed Nigerian girl pick up line...

"Hope ur girlfriend won't come and pour me hot water"...

It never fails ,unless u are not a sharp guy

10 Likes

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Lol...so help a bro with your peculiar pick up line grin

Loool pick up lines are cheap. I hate it when a guy comes up with 1, why would I want to torture another person with it
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2017
The word for the day is legs.
Let's go home and spread the word.

My gosh! who .comes up with these?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Gmasterp(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2017
K
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Holuwadamilarey(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol , I can't stop laughing grin
very funny shite . op abeg post more pics
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
grin crazy folks
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Doctorfitz: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Lols. I can relate, something happened to me about two months back a very beautiful girl walked up to me with an iPhone and a Samsung in her hands just to ask me (not wearing any wristwatch ) "what's the time?"n a banking hall.

I just laffed in my mind, the rest na history...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk? / Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.