Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ask The Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Doctor (7047 Views)

The Patient Comes To The Hospital To See The Doctor. / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Doctor by OneNaija(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Dr please my little sister anytime she sneeze her Jaw bones got swollen up and she also had fever. What might be the cause and what proper medication she can take to stop everything for once. Thank
Re: Ask The Doctor by Teal: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Ask The Doctor by Ginaz(f): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello doctor, I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my heart that if I try to exhale it will bite with kind of electric shocking pain. I feel it sometimes once in a month or sometimes several months before it will start again.? What could be wrong and which test do I have to carry out to know what could the problem be? I'm 21 years old, thanks.
Re: Ask The Doctor by Stesibelle17(f): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello Doc. Pls is it advisable for a lady that has not yet given birth but is not yet ready to be on family planning pills? (combination 3)
Re: Ask The Doctor by almacherish(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
salsonext:
Hi everyone my name is Dr. Dammy, I am a medical doctor. I am here answer all your medical questions and also give you medical advices on your health conditions. So feel free to ask questions.

gdevening, pls i saw my period on 12-15th nov, and had unprotected sex on 17th. Took postinor2(not the first time) on 18th by 10:30am and d second pill by 3:30am on 19th. Saw my period again on 23-26th nov. Someone said dat only happens when your pregnant. So i took a blood pregnancy test on 2nd dec and another on 11th dec, both negative. My menstrual cycle is always irregular but ive never seen my period twice in a month before. Still havent seen my period. Is there a chance am pregnant? Thank you
Re: Ask The Doctor by meetmal03(f): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Increase your chances of taking in by creating a conducive environment in your womb for the baby to thrive in.
Are you pregnant already and need a complete supply of all the nutrients including folic acid for your unborn child?

Then you need Naturemade parental Multi + Dha softgel.

Nature Made Prenatal plus DHA Liquid SoftGel combines all of the key nutrients from a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into ONE SINGLE SOFTGEL

Helps to support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development

Only one softgel a day has all the nutrients that you need.

You dont need to take any other thing till you give birth .
It is made in USA.

5 months supply is for 8000 naira saving you money that you would have used for pregnacare for 5 months.

To get one, go to the Nigerian supplier site www.mifant.com and get a bottle.
Text: 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

Re: Ask The Doctor by Banna1: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello sir, I feel a terrible pain in my vagina especially when I pee. I've tried a few medication and it just don't work. Sometimes I have a discharge that looks like a cottage Cheese and it smells fishy....Please I need your advice. Thanks
Re: Ask The Doctor by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good day Doc, I'm a guy in my late twenties and for the past 6months I've been experiencing this excruciating waist pain that is making me to be dull and lazy, I find it very hard to walk, sit nor stand as a normal human coz of the pain, bending down is a no no, when it started earlier Ibruprofen numbs the pain for days but now it doesn't, pls what therapy or drugs can I take to rid me of the pain forever. Thanks.
Re: Ask The Doctor by salsonext(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Banna1:
Hello sir, I feel a terrible pain in my vagina especially when I pee. I've tried a few medication and it just don't work. Sometimes I have a discharge that looks like a cottage Cheese and it smells fishy....Please I need your advice. Thanks
you most likely have a Urinary tract infection and also a vaginal infection most probably vaginitis and candidiasis. you should get to a hospital. They will ask u to do a urine analysis,urine m/c/s and also a high vaginal swab mcs. with the result u will be treated appropriately.
Re: Ask The Doctor by salsonext(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
NMDb:
Good day Doc, I'm a guy in my late twenties and for the past 6months I've been experiencing this excruciating waist pain that is making me to be dull and lazy, I find it very hard to walk, sit nor stand as a normal human coz of the pain, bending down is a no no, when it started earlier Ibruprofen numbs the pain for days but now it doesn't, pls what therapy or drugs can I take to rid me of the pain forever. Thanks.
the best option is to know the actual cause of the pain. Pls endeavour to go to a standard hospital. They will most likely request u to do a lumbosacral spine xray. The xray will point at the cause. For starters most people adopt a wrong sitting position when sitting. Rather that sitting upright, the sit in a slanting on tilted position and that transmits the body weight to the lower back. so start sitting in the right position then go for the xray.
Re: Ask The Doctor by Rukkington(f): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello Doc,
I've been TTC for 3 months now... I was diagnosed with PID about 5 months ago. D doc said I av partial blockage which I av treated and he tld me I shld be able to conceive after 2 months or so.
How do I know if my tube has been unblock without test and how soon can I conceive.
Re: Ask The Doctor by peterian: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year doc.. I'm newly married, I've heard of vitamin b12 n few other drugs as very good medicines for ttc mums..what other drug wld u advice I take..thanks
Re: Ask The Doctor by gr8femfred: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2016
salsonext:
Hi everyone my name is Dr. Dammy, I am a medical doctor. I am here answer all your medical questions and also give you medical advices on your health conditions. So feel free to ask questions.

Good morning doctor, please I want to ask if there's any drugs I can use coz I have a sex with someone I don't really trust yesterday but during the sex the condom bust. Please I need help o
Re: Ask The Doctor by Loluores: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where doc nah? grin
Re: Ask The Doctor by Michcole: 8:36pm On May 21, 2022
Peterjamesdan:
Hi Doctor,
My name is James. I am 36. I got married in December 2014. I ve not been in active sex until December 2013, then I found that I ejaculate too soon even before penetration. I went to Hospital Doctor gave me some prescription but these could not solve the problem. I went back after two weeks, he gave another different prescription which I took but could not stop the premature ejaculation. Among the prescription I was given is Manix Capsule & some Vitamin supplements. I equally on my own tried a Herbal medicine called Alberchin Herbal yet nothing worked. Since last month now, I found it very hard to get and maintain an erection. Most times now, I hadly develop the urge for sex. My sex life is really suffering. My wife is really complaining. I cannot even make love with her now. Pls, I really need advise and solution on this.

How did you over came this. Your urgent response is highly appreciated please
Re: Ask The Doctor by chrisndz: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Hi James, whats d update on your situation. Am in d same spot as you now. Any update?
Re: Ask The Doctor by chrisndz: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=Michcole post=113048890]

Hi James, any improvement, am in d same spot as you were right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Requirements For An Auxiliary Nurse To Work In Canada, UK And US / How To Get Counseling For Free In Nigeria / Help!!! Why Do We Urinate Often During Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.