Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,641 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Questions For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions For Guys (947 Views)

Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. / Hook Up Tips For Guys That Works Like Magic (Screeshots) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Guys by wickedberry(f): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
I know this is not the right section but I want to ask guys a question. Two weeks ago I went out with my boyfriend and he got into an heated argue ent with another Nigerian guy I was so scared they were gonna hurt each other. Guess what 10 minutes later we were at same table drinking and they're best pals now. We hangout almost everyday along with the guy's girlfriend.

GUYS HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Re: Questions For Guys by SeverusSnape(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm...The below image aptly answers your question.

Guys naturally don't hold grudges for long.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Guys by psucc(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
They did that because both were not dragging over you. If it had been, today would been a funeral thanksgiving for one of them.

Play safe.
Re: Questions For Guys by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
[email] Keeping malice doesn't make sense. Simple. [/email]
Re: Questions For Guys by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Errrmm...let me think..........I don't know
Re: Questions For Guys by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
psucc:
They did that because both were not dragging over you. If it had been, today would been a funeral thanksgiving for one of them.

Play safe.
[email] ''Dragging'' over a girl? That doesn't make sense too. When there are many girls in naija.? Shuo [/email]
Re: Questions For Guys by wickedberry(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hehe that's true I still have someone I haven't talked to in years
SeverusSnape:
Hmmm...The below image aptly answers your question.

Guys naturally don't hold grudges for long.
Re: Questions For Guys by SeverusSnape(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
wickedberry:
Hehe that's true I still have someone I haven't talked to in years
That's synonymous with the female folks.
Re: Questions For Guys by Mutuwa(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Two things puts enmity amongst guys.. money and women..he who knows how to coin his ways around them vis a vis his friendship with other guys is the winner.
Re: Questions For Guys by wickedberry(f): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm
Mutuwa:
Two things puts enmity amongst guys.. money and women..he who knows how to coin his ways around them vis a vis his friendship with other guys is the winner.
Re: Questions For Guys by 2dice(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
WickedBerry Your bf must be a BAdBerry grin
Re: Questions For Guys by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
wickedberry:
I know this is not the right section but I want to ask guys a question. Two weeks ago I went out with my boyfriend and he got into an heated argue ent with another Nigerian guy I was so scared they were gonna hurt each other. Guess what 10 minutes later we were at same table drinking and they're best pals now. We hangout almost everyday along with the guy's girlfriend.

GUYS HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
:-)) that's how God created us.
Re: Questions For Guys by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
1. women: real guys understand and respect the fact that fellow guys will never appreciate anyone disrespecting or messing with his female folks especially his mom then his family and his beloved girl not the ones he doesn't love.
2. Money : Thou shall not fk with a guy's money at all unless you want to see another version of him.
Re: Questions For Guys by ClassCaptain(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sorry mistake

(1) (Reply)

the sex slavery Part 3 / When Your Presence Ruined The Show / How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.