Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

When Your Presence Ruined The Show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Presence Ruined The Show (929 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Presence Ruined The Show by beeblah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin My dad and my mum were watching one American movie yesterday evening, when I heard the sound from the movie, I decided to join them. As we were watching the movie, a young man started to get intimate with his madam's sister. They kissed and when the guy's hand inched towards the girl’s breasts, I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed that his demeanor had changed. I decided to concentrate fully on the video. They were still kissing, when they both fell into the chair close to them. I knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to unhook the girl's bra . . . when… My Daddy looked at me with hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice “Mike , have you ironed the car?”
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
I ll iron d car later Dad. Make I watch MOJO small

1 Like

Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by beeblah(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
should I add starch dad?
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by chumaster(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
we dnt have iron for ironing cars, *i must watch this mojo*
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by macville2: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
[dad i no only iron am i put starch join lol.
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Alexyswiss(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahaha....conji na bastard cheesy
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2015
LMAO... Ur dad is a very funny man

U better go nd iron dat car grin
U want to look grown-up people play
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by judey1992(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
i even bleached it, please dad first things first.
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2015
ROTFL
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by miqos02(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Maximillian1: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
It happened to me one day..I was watching a movie with my mom and when the guy was putting his hands under the skirt I was still looking and she just said"xo that's how u want to be pulling up the skirts of ur class girls abi" I just said no ma and left the sitting room cos I know she was trying to tell me to get out
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by dovie002(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Maximillian1:
It happened to me one day..I was watching a movie with my mom and when the guy was putting his hands under the skirt I was still looking and she just said"xo that's how u want to be pulling up the skirts of ur class girls abi" I just said no ma and left the sitting room cos I know she was trying to tell me to get out
I like ur mum grin
Re: When Your Presence Ruined The Show by Maximillian1: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
mylifemyrules:
I like ur mum grin
grin if I had stayed,I won't have survived to tell d story

(1) (Reply)

When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs / Nigerians Can / I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.