Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (28847 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by hottest111: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Bro,, I dey feel u die...no homo
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Opynion: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
cry ....i don't hv any friend, life is boring or maybe because I am an introvert cry cry

*My kind of person
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by andra112(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
ghidefemi:

Can you keep a secret?
yes I can
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by SenoritaCristo: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
McCarlito:
GUYS!!!!
NEVER EVER!! I REPEAT; NEVER EVER make that MISTAKE of PERMANENTLY Remaining on the FRIEND ZONE with a HOT CHICK expessially if she aint #TAKEN angry angry angry angry angry

EXCEPT
You're MARRIED or ABOUT GETTING MARRIED
i jus really hope, for the sake of sarcasm, you find humour in your post....
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
guyXander:
I used to have a female, but she's not fine. She's average.
And when I'm that vulnerable place those thoughts creep but I down them by just opening my gallery and looking at pic. Then I'll hiss, and close it.
Only ugly girls are allowed to have makes friends jor.
My standards are so high, so I can't even think of dating her cos after a week or two, when I'm so sober, I'll must break up with her. And I hate to be the bad guy so I just don't.
This year, I just quit all affiliations with females as friends.
To be frank, if my self control no strong, ... Do the math.
Female friends are a no no! They only gain from the friendship.

your last sentence is very legit. lol

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by femmoy(m): 2:49am On May 06, 2020
amii131:
sad
please may I know u better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.