Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly (1745 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Pls i need honest answers,frm the guys hre.
Assumin u ve neva been in a no-sex relationship b4,,nd suddenly u meet this gurl u love so much,nd she wud only date yu,if u agree to a no-sex relationship.how long wud yr patience last,,wud u be rili able to hold it in til she decides to open up?wud u try to force her to have it with you?,,pls if there is any grammatical blunders you see above,pls correct me politely.tnx

1 Like

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Michellla(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Do not break your virginity because a guy
wants to walk away.
a guy that loves you would stick around sex or no sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by cruzita(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2016
when a guy finally finds his missing rib he can do anything to keep her even if it means abstaining from sex .
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Pennah(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2016
if I truly love that bae I'll last a year and hence shez stucked with me then I'll initiate d stufx I know she'll just have to heed at least I tried ....

am no sex freak ... smooches, cuddles kiss and ramance are my language... so if she speak we understand each oda wella but but
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2016
of course yes!. my aunt and my mum get married as virgins. so ah would gladly wait if she is one.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
when a guy finally finds his missing rib he can do anything to keep her even if it means abstaining from sex .
wud u fgive a bf dah tries to force yu in2 avin it wid him?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
If I truly love her, that is a small sacrifice to pay na. No be just sex? I could abstain for as long as she wants.undecided...
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Strahovski1(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
No! I won't stay! She can fu!ck off! Why? She might just be fuc!king another dude. Girls of today?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by decatalyst(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
I SENSE SOMEONE IS IN A CONFUSSED STATE AND ABOUT TO COMPROMISE
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by kaziblake(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Michellla:
wants to walk away.
You said it all.
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by kaziblake(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
A guy that truly love's you will stay.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by cruzita(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
wud u fgive a bf dah tries to force yu in2 avin it wid him?
I will tell him not to force me or else I will leave him
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Emodeee: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
Pls i need honest answers,frm the guys hre.
Assumin u ve neva been in a no-sex relationship b4,,nd suddenly u meet this gurl u love so much,nd she wud only date yu,if u agree to a no-sex relationship.how long wud yr patience last,,wud u be rili able to hold it in til she decides to open up?wud u try to force her to have it with you?,,pls if there is any grammatical blunders you see above,pls correct me politely.tnx

you are in this situation, right? Don't lie.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Emodeee: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Michellla:
wants to walk away.

are you a virgin?

Btw, is it true dat 90% of our ladies are non virgins?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Emodeee:

you are in this situation, right? Don't lie.
actually,,yea,,tho ah already broke up,,i jex wanted t see if i cud understand him
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by ronald4lif(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2016
I'll stop hallucinating and entomb whatever love I have for her. undecided
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Emodeee: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
actually,,yea,,tho ah already broke up,,i jex wanted t see if i cud understand him

i'm sorry but are you a virgin? If you are not a virgin, what's the essence.

If he truly loves you, gv him the puna mk he chop joorh. If you are not ready for sex, don't go into a relationship. Forget all these "no sex" agreement.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Michellla:
wants to walk away.
You said it girl!wink

High-freaking5!!!!

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Emodeee:

If he truly loves you, gv him the puna mk he chop joorh. If you are not ready for sex, don't go into a relationship. Forget all these "no sex" agreement.
it doesnt work awt ryt?,,#smiles#,,ah tot that myn wud be diff,,tym to face reality
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Emodeee:

I'm sorry,

Buh you would so 2nd Century...undecided

How old are You??
So! because she isn't A virgin...she should just open her legs to Just anyone she dates? are You even listening to Yourself?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2016
If I agree to a no sex relationship,I'd never by any means force my GF cos I had an agreement with her and I'm a gentleman so I must honour my words.

OP,I sense your boyfriend with whom you both made a no sex agreement with forced you into bed.
I wouldn't be quick to say its his fault as I don't know how long he has waited/endured and I also wouldn't want to blame you for anything but you need to talk to him about it.

If the above is the case and you still want a no sex relationship which he can't handle,then you guys need to take a break.

My opinion tho

BTW,the poster above me needs help as soon as possible.
She isn't feeling fine.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Michellla(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
You said it girl!wink

High-freaking5!!!!
thanks cheesy Long Time BTW.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2016
undecided Girls don't realise we want to fûck them because we love them.. We're actually doing em a favour.. Who wants to fúck a madwoman?? Or someone they hate?? undecided
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Emodeee: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
it doesnt work awt ryt?,,#smiles#,,ah tot that myn wud be diff,,tym to face reality

why did you evade the virginity question?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by CaroLyner(f): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
you should know these guys cant do without sex in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by doveda: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'll stop hallucinating and entomb whatever love I have for her. undecided

If my peradventure you are on my kill listtongue, it would be easy to .....ermmmm

What's your problem with sex sef?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by AyamConfidence(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
One thing is this SEX IS NOT FOOD...if he has morals he will abstain, if he is in love with you he will abstain...and please if you are in this situation dont back down u hear
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by kaziblake(f): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided Girls don't realise we want to fûck them because we love them.. We're actually doing em a favour.. Who wants to fúck a madwoman?? Or someone they hate?? undecided
Funny guy.
*doing them a favour*

1 Like

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by AyamConfidence(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
you should know these guys cant do without sex in a relationship.
they can...they just dont want to...a moral guy that loves his lady will want to please her when it comes to this issue of abstaining from SEX
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by ronald4lif(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

If my peradventure you are on my kill listtongue, it would be easy to .....ermmmm

What's your problem with sex sef?

sad
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by doveda: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

sad

Your fault o

You haven't answered my quetio , Brother Ronald
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emodeee:

why did you evade the virginity question?
ave neva had sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Romantic Jokes EVER! / List Of Naija Dating Sites / I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.