Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner (61652 Views)

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by wristbangle: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
my oga at the top. I pass my humble greetings

Lol much respect to u sire. How ur day?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol much respect to u sire. How ur day?
we are very good ohh. Just chilling here cool
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

This is exactly y i dnt like watching nta 9pm news. y wud nta 9pm news tel u dis rubb!sh nd u took nd digested it?
Lol!!I don't watch nta news either so I don't know wat u talking about..ur name might as well be a replica of u! PLAYBOY smiley
QatarPlayboy:

This is exactly y i dnt like watching nta 9pm news. y wud nta 9pm news tel u dis rubb!sh nd u took nd digested it?
Lol!!I don't watch nta news either so I don't know wat u talking about..ur name might as well be a replica of u! PLAYBOY
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
U THINK SO!! MEN ARE THE BEST THING HE HAS EVER CREATED. HE JUST ONLY MODIFY YOU OUT OF OUR RIB And ADAM WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NAME YOU WOMAN undecided

AND HE DIDN'T SAY “WOMAN! DO NOT EAT THIS FRUIT BUT RATHER SAID IT TO ADAM. EVEN WHEN EVE EAT THE FRUIT, NOTHING HAPPEN TO HER NOT ONLY WHEN ADAM EAT IT. THAT'S WHEN THE EFFECT TAKES PLACE.

SO THEREFORE! WOMEN WAS NOT THE BEST THING GOD CREATED BUT RATHER ONE OF HIS COLLECTION OF CREATION
U need a woman in ur life nd from de bible adam told God he needed some1 nd u see de rest are the beautiful women u see everyday!!
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2015
lolz. na only PLAYBOY you see for my moniker? why didnt u mention QATAR? or is there sumtin u knw which i dnt nd u want me to knw?
liyahwillie:

Lol!!I don't watch nta news either so I don't know wat u talking about..ur name might as well be a replica of u! PLAYBOY smiley
Lol!!I don't watch nta news either so I don't know wat u talking about..ur name might as well be a replica of u! PLAYBOY
Which lady doesnt want a PLAYBOY(badt dude)?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:

U need a woman in ur life nd from de bible adam told God he needed some1 nd u see de rest are the beautiful women u see everyday!!
mind you! Adam didn't tell God he want a woman.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
sylvalord:
sarcasm according to the Oxford advanced learner's dictionary means "a way of using words that are opposite of what you mean in order to be unpleasant to somebody or to make fun of them. Sarcasm does not just mean words that you shouldn't use, infact the whole concept doesn't revolve around how or what "you think it should be". Sarcasm is sarcasm and the concept or rostrum on which it is used CANNOT ALTER OR ATTENUATE ITS MEANING.

I am aware of the dictionary term for sarcasm. I think you misunderstand me. You may want to bring ops attention to your dictionary definition, cause it seems he would derive more from it based on this thread.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Dear, there are milder words and less insolent words to use. Using that word is a blatant and brazen attack on manhood

Okay I agree but that'd be when using the word slut and hoe becomes a blatant and brazen attack on womanhood.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by GodblessNig247(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=girly00zero post=38727118]

Okay I agree but that'd be when using the word slut and hoe becomes a blatant and brazen attack on womanhood. [/quote

So u are trying to strike a balance abi?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=GodblessNig247 post=38727824][/quote]

Of course love.
There has to be a balance.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by GodblessNig247(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
girly00zero:

Of course love. There has to be a balance.
I concur. How was ur day?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
GodblessNig247:

I concur. How was ur day?

It was good but cold.
And yours?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by GodblessNig247(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
girly00zero:

It was good but cold. And yours?
was Grt and stressful. Just came in. The rain is becoming something else
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
lolz. na only PLAYBOY you see for my moniker? why didnt u mention QATAR? or is there sumtin u knw which i dnt nd u want me to knw?

Which lady doesnt want a PLAYBOY(badt dude)?
Lol!! u eeeheen
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:
Lol!! u eeeheen
wetin me eeeheen do? u wanna tel me u dnt want nd prefer a badt PLAYBOY?
Btw,. upload a pic
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
mind you! Adam didn't tell God he want a woman.
Lol are u certain about dat?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Btw,. upload a pic
Playboy nah I don't roll wit such nigga's buh people with high level of integrity nd respect grin[quote author=QatarPlayboy post=38733555]

Playboy nah I don't roll wit such nigga's buh people with high level of integrity nd respect
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:

Playboy nah I don't roll wit such nigga's buh people with high level of integrity nd respect grin
And which daily newspaper did u read it dat PLAYBOYS lack high level of integrity nd respect?

were d pic?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And which daily newspaper did u read it dat PLAYBOYS lack high level of integrity nd respect?

were d pic?
It's a school of thought in which I share too..
Wat pics?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:
It's a school of thought in which I share too.. Wat pics?
dat sch must hv existed in 1200BC nd nt in present.
ur pic. i wanna see ur pic. dnt tel me NO. u knw y? bcus i dnt settle for less.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Sorry to disappoint u!it's a big NO tongue
QatarPlayboy:

Sorry to disappoint u!it's a big NO
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:

Sorry to disappoint u!it's a big NO tongue
Sorry to disappoint u!it's a big NO
no prob sweet. there is sometin called FREEDOM OF SELF DECISION and u knw wat sweet? dats wat u just expressed nd u knw anoda tin sweet? i hv no right to be angry nor disappointed wit ur self decision.

but as i stated ealier, I DONT SETTLE FOR LESS AND "NO" IN MY DICTIONARY IS A SIN

Nice sharing a pleasant chat abv all chats wit u.

sooooooooo

AM OFF!

Cheers!
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by goodgate: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
vivavik:
Never out of anger call ur girl "a prostitute" I'm sure u don't want wanna know the consequences.
Please tell me what will happen? i called her an ashy before.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
liyahwillie:

Lol are u certain about dat?
yeap tongue
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by vivavik(f): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
goodgate:
Please tell me what will happen? i called her an ashy before.
ok sir.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by goodgate: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
vivavik:
ok sir.
Tell me now...
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by vivavik(f): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
goodgate:
Tell me now...
u will have to find out urself
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by goodgate: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
vivavik:
u will have to find out urself
It's been drastic, its been no sex for months now.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by wordbank(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
I remember one of my exes that regularly complain of my busy schedule which I don't fake in any way and it's so annoying the way she addressed it 'so u value ur work and stuff more than me' geez!!!
Well, now I'm sure she got the message
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by vivavik(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
goodgate:
It's been drastic, its been no sex for months now.
who is punishing who now?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by goodgate: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
vivavik:
who is punishing who now?
She's been punishing me.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by ClassCaptain(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cutesexy1:
Lol @number 4,a lady in d heat of a serious arguement called her bf "indomie instant noodle"

lok.2 mins guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.