Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (36404 Views)

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / Amazon Now Ships To Nigeria. Nigerians React. / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
good...but if d tin dey Nigeria and no be like say you wan buy i truck, watch out for delivery/custom fee.

By the way.............
Do you want to Make Money, Look Good and Have Fun?
Join Oriflame and become an independent consultant!
"Oriflame is and always has been about fulfilling dreams......through our unique beauty products created in Sweden, we have given millions of people the opportunity to change their lives for the better."
Choose your own work hours.... meet people.....and achieve your goals.
You can make money with Oriflame in two ways: selling beauty products or networking.
To join: open: http://ng.oriflame.com/
Go to "become an oriflame consultant" and click on "join us now"
Register and for final details..use 11267 as sponsor number.
Place your first order and your registration kit of 1200 will be sent along with it or go to 43 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja Lagos and pay 1200naira to collect your registration kit which includes the Catalogue.
The catalogue is your no.1 marketing tool, you just show people and when they request for a product, you order. HOME DELIVERIES ALSO AVAILABLE.
For more info send your name and whatsapp number to 08188165111
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Looking to place order on Amazon ? I can help you place the order and pay from my Amazon account ...shipping is not a problem too
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by kewhos(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ebimablog:

We are not looking at your street,the ZIP code of your area is what is needed,with the zip code your street will be located.SO provide your normal house adress,then the ZIP code of your area/locality.

Alternatively look for someone that works in a well know estab For example Lagos state University,use the adrss,that way it will be easier for you

Thanks
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by phantom(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just used the filter to search for PS4 consoles. The result is a long list ,which Amazon "claims" are eligible for shipping to Nigeria. When you go further with your order,on the next page,you get a "something is wrong with your order" message which seems pretty dishonest to me.
I am currently browsing with my phone.Will try it on my PC but it makes no sense that an order from Nigeria will fail on phone and succeed on the PC.
I don't think Amazon is ready. QED
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by ogene70: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ebimablog:
I think this come as a very big News to those who knows about Amazon and what we Nigerian have been missing out before Now.Amazon now ship just about any item to Nigeria and Kenya as part of its AmazonGlobal program.

What this means is that you no longer have to use a third party address like USAADRESSNIGERIA and others.You sit at the comfort of your Home,and choose from the over 10million products on Amazon,place your order and wait for it to be delivered to you.

Amazon even makes shopping more easy and fun by estimating the custom duty of your order during checkout, so you pay the applicable fee via Amazon and the product delivered directly to your doorsteps with no hassle.

What more could we have asked for? I think this is a wake up call For Jumia and Konga .

Source --- http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/09/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to-nigeria-to-over-other-75-countries.html

good news but very expensive, I tried ordering an item but was put off when cost of shipping almost tripled cost of the item, third party shipping still remains the best option for now.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by charlsecy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ebimablog:
Now.Amazon now ship just about any item to Nigeria and Kenya as part of its AmazonGlobal program.
I think a number of suppliers are yet to start shipping to Nigeria....
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by yamusa5: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please members, I need some one to help me with a step-by-step guide on how to place an order on Amazon.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by yamusa5: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dear Admin, please here is my email address for members, to help me with a step-by-step guide on how to place an order on Amazon. musaruqayyat@gmail.com
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by California30(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
lazinny:
Bro, you obviously don't shop online(aliexpress,asos and the others) Or u are among those that think Nigeria is still a primitive jungle. For your info, I live in Enugu, with a complete house No. & street address, zip code, P.O box too. As for customers that have exact address issues, all they need 2 do is give name of a street nearby, and the area,state and phone number(obviously). either way, once it gets in custody of the nearest post office, they will give you a call then you go to the office and pick it up. The post offices n enugu handle these perfectly, I cn testify to that.

Lol
See this fool.
They know me on EBay, Amazon & Aliexpress.
The country i live in is way different from the country you reside.
Sorry, i don't know what using a post office is, i receive my orders at my doorstep.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Winneygirl(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
The cost of shipping and handling is still high. Most times, twice the cost of what you are buying. Amazon still needs work.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Winneygirl(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by SensaGreene: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is awesome. Noe I can order nice fabrics. For bespoke bridesmaid dresses. Follow us on instagram @ sensa_greene
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by lazinny(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
California30:

Lol
See this fool.
They know me on EBay, Amazon & Aliexpress.
The country i live in is way different from the country you reside.
Sorry, i don't know what using a post office is, i receive my orders at my doorstep.
this is a public arena, not gonna exchange words with you. Next time get your facts straight before you make such comments
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
harristo:

Then can I order a bag of rice and other food products from amazon to Nigeria?

Harristo,you noh get joy o.Abeg order water yam for me too o.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is always good to think of the bigger picture. Yes I agree that Nigerians like everyone else are entitled to buy shiny things.

But we must remember

Shopping with Amazon is consumption and consuming without producing has been our bane.
If you consume goods from abroad you have to sell something back what are we selling besides oil
What is it that entitles us to consume?
Only the productive deserve to consume
Amazon is not a Nigerian company and will not pay taxes in Nigeria
When we consume we are spending scarce foreign exchange and creating jobs NOT in Nigeria but in Amazon's home countries and in those countries that manufacture what Amazon sells. Interestingly most of what Amazon sells is manufactured in China and other Asian countries . More jobs in those countries and fewer in ours. The goods travel from Asia to Europe and then America and back to Africa and who pays for this?
More jobs for DHL and other logistic companies(In Europe)

We should not be happy grateful or celebrating but when a people have been deprived for so long this is difficult.
We should encourage Nigerian or African Amazons or force Amazon to incorporate in Nigeria and pay taxes in Nigeria and employ Nigerians. Everything Amazon does Nigerians can and should do. We should not be grateful for an opportunity to spend our money. Nigeria is potentially a top 10 economy if our young people dare to dream. Amazon is quite simply a middle man.

This is the sort of move that our government should pay strategic interest to. We should learn from countries like Malaysia and Indonesia. If we must consume let us do so in a way that creates Nigerian jobs e.g why are there no major companies making phones laptops etc in Nigeria in large numbers . No Asian country with our population will put up with that. I was pained to see photos of GEJ shopping in London,he is entitled to do so but you can bet nothing he bought was made in London . It is all China or Asia these days(almost all anyway) Another example is perfume ,make up and alcohol. A huge drain on our Forex for things we can and should make. Let Amazon come but let us do what the Chinese do learn their secrets,copy and take over.

Nice analysis.You are a TRUE NIGERIAN.YOUR BLOOD IS GREEN!

1 Like

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yes get me
whoisuche:

Please can i have your email or phone no. this is mine. 08062599151 E-mail: whoisuche@yahoo.com. I need your urgent reply
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by eezor: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Wow dat is a gud news where are going to reside in nigeria or are they going to be selling phones accessories without no location
Ode
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by chukel(m): 4:44am On Oct 06, 2015
richie9093:

to be fair, some products have free shipping to anywhere if you spend more than a certain amount of money.
not true. Even the ones that are eligible for free shipping above $35, by the time u see estimated tax and shipping, ur eye will open.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by richie9093(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukel:
not true. Even the ones that are eligible for free shipping above $35, by the time u see estimated tax and shipping, ur eye will open.

Its like that with every foreign online store. Hav eyou ever shopped on Asos? I get my Nike products from there and after everything its still cheaper than buying it over here in Nike stores
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by yinxx(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
please what about ebay
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by jstriker442(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
burticious:
Looking to place order on Amazon ? I can help you place the order and pay from my Amazon account ...shipping is not a problem too
help here bro, ngenecc@gmail.com
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by scarr: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ebimablog:

Keep dreaming, soon even local online retailers will stop the pay on delivery stuff
why is that bro?, ill really love to know
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Dani4tech(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yellowson undecided
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
How may I help you bro , what's app me on
jstriker442:

1 Like

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
jstriker442:
what do you want to order , can you send me link ?
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by generaljosh1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amazon sucks...watz nw d big deal if u can't ship anytin u want

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by kkokoma: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
You do not need anybody to order for you, I placed an order on Amazon.com on the 5th, paid with my Mastercard and received it today 12th by courier to my door step. That is one week.

Great!
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by jamarionj(m): 3:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Get your customize items @ a cheaper rate.. We customize -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch /designers watch -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school -Lapel pins. -Fashion (bags, shoes, wears, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS CHOICEs.
Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion ----------------
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Ebimablog: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2015
kkokoma:
You do not need anybody to order for you, I placed an order on Amazon.com on the 5th, paid with my Mastercard and received it today 12th by courier to my door step. That is one week.

Great!

And u live I Nigeria? Am happy to hear this.
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by emeka2847: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Na your papa be idiot

imsuboi:

You _idiots never cease to amaze me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.