Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,805 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (36418 Views)

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / Amazon Now Ships To Nigeria. Nigerians React. / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by Chuxjuliet(f): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
burticious:
If you want to order from Amazon , I can order for you , I have enough funds in my Amazon account to do it for you , you pay me naira
. Scam ALERT
Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by SOMICMACPHERSON: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Doing business with Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company,  Quick get connected with Amazon Customer Service number 009 1 206-266-2992. Meanwhile, for you to buy Amazon products there are some special and free few steps on Amazon registration, also you can online marketing is generally tagged E-Commerce"Electronic Commerce"...

https://www.somictech.com/amazon-customer-service-care-phone-number/

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by SimonStiles: 2:03am On Nov 20, 2018
hey guys, check out on Amazon black Friday with crazy prices https://www.teachalearner.com/amazon-black-friday-2018/

Re: Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved by lizzyorji: 2:04am On May 16, 2019
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.