Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin (1003 Views)

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics / after my introduction with my fiancee family does dat signify she is nw my wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by EbeleAmobi(f): 1:06am On Apr 22, 2009
Be sincere
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Treetop20(m): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2009
it means you look good
what else is that supposed to mean?
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by tope2000(f): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2009
Is this a trick question?? undecided

B.T.W Did some1 pay u to always create threads on romance??
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by StrStruck(f): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2009
It means he wants to have rough dirty freaky sex with you.

Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Sauron1: 1:22am On Apr 22, 2009
tope2000:

56 posts + 40 topics shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by tope2000(f): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

56 posts + 40 topics shocked shocked shocked shocked

something is fishy huh undecided
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Sissy3(f): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2009
tope2000:

Is this a trick question?? undecided

you didn't know i paid her $ 1.50 for each topic she creates cool cool

@ post/poster

like seriously you dont know? it means nothing, any more questions?
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Treetop20(m): 1:26am On Apr 22, 2009
St☆rStruck:

It means he wants to have rough dirty freaky sex with you.
sex in itself is a freaky thing so what else is new?
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by StrStruck(f): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2009
Treetop20:

sex in itself is a freaky thing so what else is new?

touche. I prefer gentle and smooth . . . sorta like love making not just bodies slapping together.
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by tope2000(f): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

you didn't know i paid her $ 1.50 for each topic she creates cool cool

I shud have known grin grin grin
Everyday i see atleast 5 topics from this same person cheesy

St☆rStruck:

touche. I prefer gentle and smooth . . . sorta like love making not just bodies slapping together.

Liar liar pantz on fire tongue
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by StrStruck(f): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2009
tope2000:

Liar liar pantz on fire tongue

Girl. . . I make love not f**k lol
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Sauron1: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Very difficult to keep it gentle n smooth in the heat of the moment.
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by tope2000(f): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Girl. . . I make love not f**k lol

Thatz wat we all say dear cheesy
ur secret is save with me lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Treetop20(m): 1:42am On Apr 22, 2009
indeed
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Sauron1: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I'll teach you

When can we start the practicals?
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by StrStruck(f): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2009
Now . . .
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Sauron1: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Now . . .

This is too easy. . . . . .Whatz the catch??
I hope you are not trying to push Sweet T's baby to me??
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by StrStruck(f): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is too easy. . . . . .Whatz the catch??
I hope you are not trying to push Sweet T's baby to me??

See why women play hard to get??

*switches mode to HTG*
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by bluespice(f): 5:28am On Apr 22, 2009
lol,

yeah it means he's that into u

*rolls eyes*
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Czarskit(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2009
~ It means u'r putting on clean clothes ~
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2009
I know believe there are jobless pple so even a single thought from one's head gets converted to a topic on nl.geez awkward
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by IFELEKE(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
@Poster,
Yeah It means something and that something is a function of your mind.
In Plain English, It means whatever you interprete it to mean.

pc guru:

I know believe there are jobless pple so even a single thought from one's head gets converted to a topic on nl.geez awkward
Did It occur to you that the poster might be Seeking for and Getting Cheap Publicity?
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by keyne(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
he wants to get into ur pants n eby,i sure pray it does nt stink, grin grin grin
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Ben13: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2009
It's only natural, dear.
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by follypimpi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2009
@times we LIEING even if u look like OBJ.
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
. . . .He likes u.Simple
Re: If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin by bluespice(f): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2009
just happened to me last nite
my dear close friend that complements me even when i know im looking like plane jane,
told me exactly how he felt grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Date A Guy Who Was Adventurous Or A Homebody / 53% Of Marriages That End In Divorce, Over 80% Of Those Are Caused By Money Rela / Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.