Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy (1005 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2010
dnt knw hw it happened.just fel 4 a guy hu is 1yr younger dan i am.he says he luvs me too and wants 2 get married bt im scared.dnt think our parents wil agree cuz we r family friends.wot do i do?
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by cantell(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2010
mi xpressive:

dnt knw hw it happened.just fel 4 a guy hu is 1yr younger dan i am.he says he luvs me too and wants 2 get married bt im scared.dnt think our parents wil agree cuz we r family friends.wot do i do?
You know what you want, so do not let anyone decide for you.
Unless you're still in ur teens.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by Mayflowa(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2010
go ahead if he truly loves you. The only pitfall you must avoid is insulting and disrespecting him. If you were younger than he is, that you cud do freely without him ascibing reason as to your actions.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2010
only one year younger you don't have any problem my friend
let us hear pls.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by bug24(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2010
@Poster, Go ahead, u only need to thread easy as not to take advantage of ur seniority by trying to be d decision maker in the affair.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2010
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by orike: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2010
--
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by femmy2010(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
Its your life and the most important thing is your happiness.Why create an obstacle that is not there yet or may never crop up?
My type of person is just keep going forward and if any problem emanate,i find a solution and keep going forward.
Try the approach,it works.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by obojo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2010
my bro is married to a lady 3yrs older dan him, they have been married for 15yrs and have 3 lovely children, it really isnt an issue, when u start going into the 10yr age difference range, then u can be skeptical
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by femmy2010(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
Well said.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
Mayflowa:

go ahead if he truly loves you. The only pitfall you must avoid is insulting and disrespecting him. If you were younger than he is, that you cud do freely without him ascibing reason as to your actions.
i realy luv and respect him.he says dat he isnt bothered dat im older dan him.the problem is dat most people close 2 us,our families especialy knw dat im older.i dnt want dem to think otherwise of me
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by femmy2010(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
Sis,
Its your life and it is better to make yourself happy first before trying to satisfy others.
Obey your heart love him more just like he loves you too.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by blackmann(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
COUGAR

**roar** tongue
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by bxcode(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2010
1 yr gap is no big deal in terms of age bracket.
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by vescucci(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
Age is really a number. I'm only concerned with that as far as intelligence is concerned and intelligence levels off in the teens. What is left to gain is just experience. I'm blabbing. Love is all that counts. Age is immaterial
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by lashontae(f): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2010
If you're ready to settle down and he's ready to settle down, then gurl-GO FOR IT! The only reason I wouldnt support is if you guys are on different pages i.e he wants to play, you want to settle! But since you're on the same page, ride on!
Sometimes, the right person doesn't come in a package you envisaged! smiley
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by sulakishop(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2010
The older he is than you, the better,
grin grin grin
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by madeeya: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2010
Oh please!!!!!! NOT AGAIN nobody cares deal with it
Re: Help! Im In Luv With A Younger Guy by bug24(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
Follow your PANT heart

(1) (Reply)

bnhjloksabyuitrfdcbnm,lrew / Can You Love Like This ? / The First Man To Woo A Girl On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.