Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86341 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dexter2lif: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2008
www.studera.nu
and click on the english version
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 3:23am On Dec 30, 2008
Hello Nigerians,
                      This is to inform all who intend to register for either the Bachelor degree programs or Master degree programs avaliable in sweden that deadline for registration is January 15th 2009. Interseted applicants should contact

LEAGUE OF CONCENTRIC KONSULTANTS (LOCK)-UK

OR NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVES ON

For comp[hensive details on registtration, accmodation, submission of credentials (special conditions for Nigerians) and many many more.

You can't afford to wait till next year, speculations are arising that this might be the last tuition free admission!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by khunleah: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2008
@mylock, How can u help if one has apply individually?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by khunleah: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2008
Hi. Does anyone have links of people in these universiies in sweden? i will be api to get info frm them 2
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Koolaid: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2008
You can try the school below

I tried it for my brother, but it was quite competitive considering it's tuition free, he never got accepted.
But try you luck though
http://www.bth.se/eng/
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by khunleah: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2008
i apply thru studera for BTH, but the school is tuition free i guess?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
hi guys
please let me know where i can do ?toefl in
nigeria/benin-city, how is it done and how much?

is it proof of english test? do i need 2 do d toefl b4 i apply?

does anyone have any idea about free tuition in
bachelors degree and wot countries + unis?

is d 85,000 norwegian kronor or 1.7 million naira enough
4 my bank statement here or in norway/sweden/finland
4 bachelors degree?
ta
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by khunleah: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2008
if u want do TOEFL call 08033968607 at an affordable price
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hello,

Sequel to people's interest in studying in Sweden and Finland, the scanvinadian countries that offer tuition-free education, I have itemised the requirements and procedures accordingly in my blog (www. infostrides. net).

Please explore the blog (www. infostrides. net) for vital information you may required in this regards and others.

Good luck!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hello,

Sequel to people's interest in studying in Sweden and Finland, the scanvinadian countries that offer tuition-free education, I have itemised the requirements and procedures accordingly in my blog (www. infostrides. net).

Please explore the blog (www. infostrides. net) for vital information you may required in this regards and others.

Good luck!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hello,

Good luck!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by natoza(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2008
hi zitty thanks for everything .please can you have me out . I have applied for a master degree in sweden please for you send me the requirement , the fees and what it is like to study there . please here is email add. mychoice.2009@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by natoza(f): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
hello zitty, please info me on this
i want to study there. but i need the reqiurements. thanks. here is my email add. nneforreal2000@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2009
@Zitty,

Please check the procedures well highlighted in the past posts on www. infostrides. net

Take your time to explore the site keenly, you will get all the information you need.

Regards,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mikkyangel(m): 4:07am On Jan 02, 2009
Zitty,
please can you please tell me which schools in sweden you feel easily gives admission for administrative causes(masters). which is also locate where one could get a job?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello,

Sequel to people's interest in studying in Sweden and Finland, the scanvinadian countries that offer tuition-free education, I have itemised the requirements and procedures accordingly in my blog (www. infostrides. net). Also on the site are the necessary information about studying in USA, UK, Australia and other countries of the world.

Good luck!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by oyeh: 5:20am On Jan 03, 2009
zitty, i want a masters in public health.im a doc here in benin.pls send info 2 my mail olaomi4u@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hello All,

I have just posted vital information about 'European Scholarship for Masters & Postgraduate Studies' on my site (www. infostrides. net). Please take your time to explore the opportunities.

Good luck.

www. infostrides. net
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by larryhome: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2009
pls zitty i need a school dat does not require toefl which is tuition free in sweden,kindly send the details to my email address:alagbeboy@yahoo.com.i will be very grateful if you can update me on this.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by oyeh: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2009
studera.nu is telling me invalid exception! someone tell me it aint because am from naija
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
@Oyeh: Please at wht point did u encounter d prob. Explain better.

@Larryhome: Not all schools require toefl in Sweden, Try and check Jonkoping University. You can see the links to all Swedish universities in www. infostrides. net
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hello,
This is to inform interested Applicants for the 2009/2010 admission year into Free tuition universities in Sweden that admission deadline is Jan 15th.Interested applicants both undergraduate and Masters degree programs should contact
LEAGUE OF CONCENTRIC KONSULTANTS (LOCK) Representatives in Nigeria on the following numbers

For Answers to all your questions and for application details,accommodations detail,what,how and when best to submit your documents and all other information you need to know about visa applications
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2009
does it mean that one can use only use
waec or neco result to gain an undergraduate
admission to/in sweden?

so we do not need any other or extra qualifications
to apply for undergraduate course?

wot does officially certified copies stamped n signed
by an official authority mean?

pls urgent replies
thx
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2009
does it mean that one can only use
waec or neco result to gain an undergraduate
admission to/in sweden?

so we do not need any other or extra qualifications
to apply for undergraduate course?

wot does officially certified copies stamped n signed
by an official authority mean?

pls urgent replies
thx
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Ceasy: Yes, U can use WAEC or NECO for Undergraduate courses in Sweden. Certified through copies mean that u will take photocopies of ur crendential to a lawyer called 'Notary Public' to stamp for you.

Meanwhile, you can check (www. infostrides . net) for further guidance on studying in Sweden.

Regards,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hello all,

Relevant and important information have posted on (www. infostrides .net) about undergraduate and postgraduate admissions in Finland, Sweden, UK, USA and other countries of the world.

Please go to (www. infostrides. net) for the details.

Regards,

Infostrides Team
infostrides. net
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2009
@bayoogere
thx
my cuzin is a lawyer but he said that
the court/he is not required 2 sign or stamp the school
docs
its the issuing authority dat should sign n stamp dem, e.g
waec, neco, uniben, unilag, etc

i'm a bit confused
i need these info so i can send our supporting docs 2 reach sweden
b4 the 1st of feb

any1 knows?
thx in advance
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bayoogere(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ceasyc

If you reside in Lagos, please go to Igbosere Court in Lagos Island. Ensure you have ur original documents handy. I have done some before in the court.

Always visit and refer your collegues to (www. infostrides. net) for updated information about studying abroad basis.

Regards,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sawar: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hi, I 23 years of age and wishing to enrol in a masters program abraod. As part of furtheing my educational on of the major challenges facing me is the finaancial assistance. i therfore call on all to help me. thank you
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bollyaddy: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2009
PLS WHEN IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE DOCUMENT TO GET TO SWEDEN,THEN DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SEND THE DOCUMENT TO SWEDEN ,CAN IT BE SEND THROUGH NIPOST. THANKS

PLS HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET THE DOCUMENTS SIGNED BY A NOTARY OFFICER
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2009
@bollyaddy
date is on my last post
1st of feb 2009 for supporting docs 2 reach sweden

i sent mine through Nipost 2 weeks ago
i used express service (5,200 NAIRA) dey said it will
take 3 working days
but i dont no if it is true
i have enuf time 4 mine 2 get there b4 1st feb

its a lot cheaper than dhl or fed ex
pressed 4 time?
use dhl but expensive but guaranteed delivery
in 3 days

there's nothing about NOTARY OFFICER ON STUDERA.NU
it only states
"official certified copies stamped and signed
by an official authority"

WHICH AM STILL TRYING 2 CLARIFY FROM STUDERA

good luck

@sawar
hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
good luck 4 dat
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2009
@every1
umbawo stated/quoted dis
wat they mean wit certified copies are stuffs like ur transcript from ur sch esp for persons going for post graduate degrees.ur sch is to send it directly to studera.com

I stay in sweden for like 4 years now . Completed my studies in engineering last two years and got a job *NOT WIT MY MASTERS DEGREE OOOO*
School fees will be introduced in 2010. so rush for ur admission and entry .
Life hia is cheap compared to denmark cos the jobs are really not available. Good luck to all ya applying for admision,
one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.