Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86349 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by azpunpin: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,
Please i need your help. Sweden schools don`t send admission letter, what will i show as proof as admission letter when i am applying for my sweden student visa and please let me know the requirements for the Visa. I am studying for 4yrs. Please, i need your help because this is what didn`t let me apply for my visa last year when i got admission into Goteborg University and i don`t want this to happen to me again this Year. I need detailed information Please.

1LuV
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by kcbaba(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2009
hi zitty,
am kingsley Bashemikodumi Nigerian hope to no more about this sweden university education. wish to have my Degree from any western university.hope to hear from u pls.
cheers
kingsley
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2009
quote from admissions service at studera

"All documents, copies and scanned documents supporting the application must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution, or a notary public.

Please note that applications not supported by officially certified documents will not be processed."

thx y'all 4 ya help
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by arankudeen(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2009
Mine is jhjhbjhbhj@gmail.com,
here is my number+23480u88985839
Thanks i will be waiting for your mail.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ADUNOKIKI(f): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
i am very intrested how can i apply
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ADUNOKIKI(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
I am actually very intrested studying abroad. I wish to get the information on how I can be part of it most especially, to study in Sweden. My email is adunola4love@hotmail.com. I will appreciate it if you can send your email address to me in my mail box. So that I will be opportune to ask you some questions freely. Thanks for your understanding,
Adunokiki
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by imhomoh(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2009
The truth is that at the moment admission application for we Nigerian have closed. For Nigerians who are outside the EU region should apply for the Autumn 2010. and for those applying as fresh student (i mean those that wanna start from year 1) should go for courses that have 180cr. cos any course that the credit is below 180. Embassy won't grant you visa even if they University offer you admission.

The other good thing apart from the free tuition fee is that they accept NECO which i know many abroad University don't accept.

For you admission letter, it will be sent to your e-mail not posted to your home address.

Well i applied for Autumn 2009 which means i will start lectures by September 2009 if admitted. but i sent my Documents after application closing date, so i guess it wont work out 4 me.

Well wish you all that wanna apply Good luck

Here is the application site http://www.studera.nu
At the top right click on English to change the language.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Abubaker: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2009
hello

I want to find out the full details for undergraduate students. How to apply, when, where and stuffs like that. I would appreciate a reply. Thanks

regards

Abubaker butt
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mickhunter: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]Please i need to ask one question pls i send my document without putting in a scratch card and passport.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by clf: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2009
Do you want to study in Ukraine and other European countries?
2009/2010 Admission process is now open.

Get Invitation (Admission) letter to study in Ukraine and other European countries with ease from CHARITY LUBA FOUNDATION
Master and Undergraduate Program are available interested Candidates should scan and send:
Birth certificate
Secondary School Certificate or WAEC/NECO result most include English & Mathematics
International passport
To our E-mail address charitylubafoundation@gmail.com

NOTE: For Undergraduate course your age on your international passport must not be more than 25 years.

Only African student should apply:
Wherever you are in African you can apply and your admission/invitation letter will be post to you.

For more information call or email:

Ukraine Office: +380631552843

Abuja office Nigeria
+234 8080500012
+234 092907756

Delta office Nigeria
+2347038527581
+23480501840
charitylubafoundation.org
charitylubafoundation@gmail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by daniel100: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hello , i very Much interested, pls i will like to tell step by step on how to fill out the form by August cos i am not that good in browsing.and the inportant school requirement ,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by andresia(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
Please house, I want to send my documents for an MSc application abroad, not sweden this time,and am supposed to send certified documents. please what are certified documents and who do I meet to certify my documents? I am currently resident in kaduna. thanks for your prompt reply
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by cvibe: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
Andresia,

R u a graduate? You should know what certified means. Means authenticated as the true copy of the original by a notary public.
In this case, it is better to take it to the embassy of the country you want to send the documents to, so as to get it authenticated. Expect to pay some fee.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Dipdop(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hello Zitty pls how do i get the tuition free education in sweden its still the same dipolas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Dipdop(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
hi Zitty what are the admission requirments 4 studying in sweden and the admission fee pls reply me on dipolas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by oladejo111(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2009
omm for those of you looking for free tuition school dont do as if you really need it because if you don and start asking how much it coast you might fall into wrong hand well as for me i know how to do it but registration period has gone
so wait till august ok,becarefull if you want to know more about it i will tell you in full details ok backley_david@yaho.com.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by harry2009(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2009
i am really interested stuff you can post the details to me. you can contact thru this e-mail harry20094sure@yahoo.com or call on 08063689609. am really intersted. thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by harry2009(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2009
i am really interested stuff you can post the details to me. you can contact thru this e-mail harry20094sure@yahoo.com or call on 08063689609. am really intersted. thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by kenayigbe: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hey Guys,
Can anyone here who had gotten a mail from STUDERA.NU that their transcript/diplome has been sent to their issuing institution for verification received it.Or better yet, do you have idea what the letter for verification is like.My school is yet to receive mine from studera(sweden).
Can you advice on this please,what should i do
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2009
hi y'all
i posted my docs to the sch on d 2nd wk
of january
but d sch has not replied yet
is it too early to panic?
how long does it take 4 dem to acknowledge
dat dey received d docs or u have been admitted or not?

and wot does studera mean by
"Mid-July
Notification of selection results 1"

thx
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by kenayigbe: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
Hi Tinkinfela, been calln ur number:08058863979 for a couple of weeks nw, but cldnt connect.Let me first congratulate u on ur swedish residence permit approval.
I'd need you to advice on what to do as you have obviously passed this process; i got a message from www.studera.nu that my transcript/diploma has been sent to my school for verification,and i have less than a month for my school to get back to them (studera.nu),and up till now,my school has not received any package from them.I'd like to know what it is like that they send. Is it my same transcript that was forwarded to them? If it is, is there a reference number, or anything like form that my school would have to fill for verification?
I'm thinking of of asking my school to just write a letter of verification of my transcript to them. Please i need urgent response as i have very limited time to get back to them.You cld reach me here also :kenayigbe@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
no worries y'all
i missed d msg on studera
dey got my docs since jan
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by olubbb: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
hello please any one who has info about the closing dates and application period of january 2010 entry should please contact me @ b_emirate@yahoo.com and also about the application procedure, thanks alot,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by gongoaso1: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
@olubbb
y not check out their website www.studera.nu
u ll get ur answers there and more, than anyone feeding u bits and pieces.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sekinatmi(f): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
pls,am a part 3 student of statistics.can i apply in december(i will be in part 4and will be finishing by may 2010) for master's program with my available result
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ternase(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Please how can i get information on this scholarship? i need to know how to apply, and the conditions attached. i shall be most grateful.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by atifi: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2009
Hello friend ,
its Atif from uae.I have done bachelor in business administration(3 years).I am interested to study related courses and complete my education like MBA.I am looking for scholarship or free education to complete my study and enhace my career.Am i eligible for MBA and can i work there.Can you please give me complete details.

Thanks,
Atif
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bela4(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by benjamin0A: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2009
hi i applied through Studera.nu to study in sweden i was told to appeal against decision made , i dont know how to go about it, pls kindly help me
this is my private email address benjaminalabi@yahoo.com, i have 4 days left to send an appealling letter to a board, i hereby attached the notification of admission sent to me ,

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by 4343543: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2009
Hello Zitty

My brother I need your help.My name is ali shahzad ahmed from Pakistan . i have done BBA(Finance) 4th yr. now I want Master from Sweden . i have met so many people some people said that UK is best some said that Sweden is the best for study. i have double minded.

Plz I need ur help. first of all tell me in Sweden university IELTS is necessary or not.

Secondly I belong to middle class family. my purpose is I want work and study. i can easily manage study and work. further more what is the minimum total cost for admission in university or college and visa .when I can apply for study and I can survive easily or not…

Plz send me detail information…

Plz plz plz my brother I need your help without your help I can’t survive…

My email is

aliahmed_ciit@yahoo
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Scottx(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2009
I am interested but i have not seen any useful information in this trend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.