Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (80007 Views)

Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lionofdjungle:
One of the things that made me join nairaland is because it's lively. One can't but laugh at those points enumerated by the OP. In fact, one can't have high blood pressure if one visits this forum regularly.
you are right brother
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
And it's there ever going to be a field day for women, it's always about us.
It's becoming monotonous and predictable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
M4gunners:
They will start bring their property one by one to your house. I hate this.
hahahaha roflwkmf

Baba this one too funny oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:

cant believe it got to front page grin
maybe because the mods already knew it would generate much traffic cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
It sounds funny. However it's factual...there's god o!
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by politicalpastor: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Adasun:
Counter thread indeed sad

Some ladies has no shame.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by uche92(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omo brother e get one kind smell wet go come ooze sotay your third leg go just relax... D babe go set ask are you not attracted me. Na b.. I can't stand you
odinese:

No one even mentioned it in this thread, some are blindfolded with all kind of p*ssies.?

When it happened to me, after that day bro, that was the end of our relationship....but if they see u acting strange in whr they are, they starts crying ( ( saying after the smelly sex he dumbed me) not knowing the kind of pain they've caused to the innocent guy.lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by softwhispers: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
cant believe it got to front page grin
Cant believe l just did this!
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by odinese(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
uche92:

Omo brother e get one kind smell wet go come ooze sotay your third leg go just relax... D babe go set ask are you not attracted me. Na b.. I can't stand you
Hahahahaha.. True
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by summerflame(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
women are just the instruments of the mass and world destruction
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by kennysteve77: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
henrylowe:

6. When dey get under your boxer & you mess up, they go unclad at midnight&start raining curses on u

This number 6 cracked my ribs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by bqlekan(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:
of course u wouldn't know and such curse stick pendinn on the girl..lolss
ma'am.. I'd later find out.. and trust me, she is dead.. grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by M4gunners: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha roflwkmf

Baba this one too funny oooo cheesy
But that's the truth.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Cully408(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dey will start telling their frnds dat u re a one(1) minute man, d worst part is dat it will b ur nick name to dem or decription name to dem.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Cully408(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Were you expecting your girl to lie about your joystick size? I don't get it.
Truth, but some do make mockery of u wit it or tell der frnds wen dey go outing. (d most annoying part of it)
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Cully408(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shaadey:
grin quite true sha especially dat no 6 cheesy
Dats my lady der, i like woman who see d fact nd accept it
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cully408:
Truth, but some do make mockery of u wit it or tell der frnds wen dey go outing. (d most annoying part of it)
Lol, this is kinda funny
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Anataoku(m): 1:21am On Oct 07, 2015
1. Just because many of them ave only sex to
offer, they wait for pay back by taxing u

(see oo is there any marathon event without price)

2. They tell their friends u are lazy in bed

(And so who b superman for such vocation)

3. They try to start controlling your life after get
under ur boxers

(na waoooo no b who joy stick dey hand control game more.)

4. They start acting like ur wife after getting under
your boxers

(Men really need compulsory bible class to understand dat when two join 2gether they become one)

5. At any slight provocation, they make reference
to it. That is, only if you did not sleep wit me

(Before nko! After all d campaign promises non was fulfilled becos the smart guy don see aso rock)

6. When dey get under your boxer & you mess up,
they go unclad at midnight&start raining curses on
u

(Yes na. she must use d shrine u consulted to appease d angry gods)

7. They take dangerous medicine. Some use
alabukun and 7up after getting under your boxers

(Funny dat some people still dey ignorant. Hw u go chop no wash mouth abey u want pelvic decay)

8. They push another person's pregnancy on your
neck, just because they have gotten under your
boxers

(Do not blame her, d new policy TSA- Treasury Single Account encourages all in one account)

9. They start treathening you with marriage, saying
that calamity will befall u if u fail to marry them

(Yes, U cnt throw away d baby & basin after bathing her)

10. Feel free to add the last one

(Any man woman born, must respect d woman unless na catfish born u)
cc
Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by flyforall: 4:21am On Oct 07, 2015
11. Your life change for the better or worse
12. They start farting like a man
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Fourwinds: 4:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:
nonsense
yes.!!! I know it will. be nonsense. to u...what OP has stated is true..I have seen many of dose list been played out by girls...It is not new under d SUN
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by blacq2009(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2015
6fit:

i blame it on APC who promise youth job and yet to provide the job till date...if not some niggas will be too busy for this
Yourself included. But sorry to disappoint you : I typed this from my office. Political bigots everywhere. Smh
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
yes.!!! I know it will. be nonsense. to u...what OP has stated is true..I have seen many of dose list been played out by girls...It is not new under d SUN
How can a girl discuss the size of her bf joystick? its strange to me
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Teeboy22(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:
How can a girl discuss the size of her bf joystick? its strange to me

some girls can do it..so
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
#noted
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by summerflame(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
this is why I always Bleep away my sorrows on them. most of them are just useless entities but not all.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
there are a lot of lessons to unfold in nairaland kiss
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
hmmmmmm dis na serious expo. well me i be rev fr. so i be no go area for babes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.