Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (80003 Views)

Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Kingsasian(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Chai, can't stop laughing, OP but yours isn't explanatory enough like the other tongue
no need for explanation.its totally true
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Kingsasian(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
crazysaint:
The start telling their close friends the size of your joystick. If it short , long, big, straight, curvy and so on.. Mehn I fear women pass devil sef cheesy
just as we guys tell our pals how big, small and how wide or narrow their boobs and kitten is
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by flawlessT(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
crazysaint:
The start telling their close friends the size of your joystick. If it short , long, big, straight, curvy and so on.. Mehn I fear women pass devil sef cheesy
grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by faithfulme: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Inasmuch as you are good on bed they keep calling and calling for more

Ladies that have tested real sex are never satisfied because they keep asking for more ,would even go as far as sending sms

Baby will you be available tomorrow?

Baby can I come over?

Baby I need to discuss something urgent with u

Even if she end up marrying another guy due to one reason to another she would still be asking to see you

The number 1 key to a woman's heart is DO IT WELL AND SHE WOULD REMEMBER YOU TILL DEATH

Could remember during my NYSC days in river state there is this uniport lady NO MATTER THE NUMBERS OF ROUND WE GET TO ,BE REST ASSURED SHE WOULD SHOW UP THE FOLLOWING DAY EITHER DEVIL LIKE IT OR NOT

ONLY THOSE THAT HAVE PLAYED LADIES PREMIER LEAGUE WOULD UNDERSTAND

Sex na bastard

6 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by mrsheddy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
No wonder one babe has been threatening me that if i didnt marry her yawa go gass. So it is frm their blood!.
I hv decided to wait til she get Married first

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by prowlerovervoid: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
faithfulme:

Sex na bastard
Too true
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by babyfaceafrica: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Hey kid! are u talking to me
kpelle..oyindamola teminikan...se o ti jeun?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Mekzmoney(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Iamoilprince:
10. they will want u to return the favour by cash or gift.

11. They start pretending that you are the first to go down there.

12. they ask you to come see their parents.

13. If u really hit the g spor hard you will see them the next day, but if not they will not pick ur calls again. lol

14. Every girl is guilty of this: They demand for Tissue! lol
grin grin grin Funny but tru.... Much better dan d op's..
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by repogirl(f): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
LMAO, dis OP is a clown! grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by wordbank(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
I still dey wia I dey laff e don reach 3rd page
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
kpelle..oyindamola teminikan...se o ti jeun?
Nope, I know jeun but I don't understand the rest
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
wordbank:
I still dey wia I dey laff e don reach 3rd page
you dey laugh the lies abi
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by UndespicableMe(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
I saw this coming... grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by flawlessT(f): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Iamoilprince:
10. they will want u to return the favour by cash or gift.

11. They start pretending that you are the first to go down there.

12. they ask you to come see their parents.

13. If u really hit the g spor hard you will see them the next day, but if not they will not pick ur calls again. lol

14. Every girl is guilty of this: They demand for Tissue! lol
The tissue is for wat? tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Damilare5882(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by oizapendent(f): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
faithfulme:

Ladies that have tested real sex are never satisfied because they keep asking for more would even for as far as sending sms

Baby will you be available tomorrow?

Baby can I come over?

Baby I need to discuss something urgent with u

Even if she end up marrying another guy due to one reason to another she would still be asking to see you

The number 1 key to a woman's heart is DO IT WELL AND SHE WOULD REMEMBER YOU TILL DEATH

Sex na bastard

Hehe cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by gbosky22(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
No offense o but the kind of girl u seem to be talking about sounds like a cheap ashy,alabukun ke!,why would she swear for u?lol
henrylowe:
Sequel to the thread created by Prof Tosyne2much, i decided to bring up a counter thread

Not only guys behave naughty. As a matter of fact, ladies are also guilty

1. Just because many of them ave only sex to offer, they wait for pay back by taxing u

2. They tell their friends u are lazy in bed

3. They try to start controlling your life after get under ur boxers

4. They start acting like ur wife after getting under your boxers

5. At any slight provocation, they make reference to it. That is, only if you did not sleep wit me

6. When dey get under your boxer & you mess up, they go unclad at midnight&start raining curses on u

7. They take dangerous medicine. Some use alabukun and 7up after getting under your boxers

8. They push another person's pregnancy on your neck, just because they have gotten under your boxers

9. They start treathening you with marriage, saying that calamity will befall u if u fail to marry them

10. Feel free to add the last one

cc
Tosyne2much
Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by wordbank(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

you dey laugh the lies abi
Babe, admit say u don do 3 or more wey him list
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by babyfaceafrica: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Nope, I know jeun but I don't understand the rest
ndo....ke kwanu?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
wordbank:
Babe, admit say u don do 3 or more wey him list
I no read the silly list
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by oizapendent(f): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
LMAO, dis OP is a clown! grin

Seriously grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
ndo....ke kwanu?
I don't understand this too undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by babyfaceafrica: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't understand this too undecided
abadie?.>>>>>>>ina kwana
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
abadie?.>>>>>>>ina kwana
Take your cheating self off my mention tongue
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by babyfaceafrica: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Take your cheating self off my mention tongue
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by wordbank(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I no read the silly list
How u take know say e dey silly
C'mon, do d needful
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by djkayzzy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dear Management,
Am a professional DeeJay & events management,show organizer,am identify with high class indigenous entertainment organizations,i have organized & participated alot of high standard shows & concerts for hotels,niteclubs & bars in lagos and environs,am using this opportunity to apply as your Niteclub & Bar official DeeJay,am ready to entertain your numerous customers with good entertainment 24hours services,08064457240,Thanks.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
wordbank:
How u take know say e dey silly C'mon, do d needful
I won't, the op knows the list is silly too
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Kingsley1000(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
flawlessT:
to clean the sperm that stain ur kitty cat
Re: 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy by Iamoilprince(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
flawlessT:

U knw better na. lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.