Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Do I Do To Change Her??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Change Her??? (5805 Views)

Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Change Her??? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
nice measure and dont agree to her next show of remorse because its hard for lez to turn a new leaf
Yes sire grin
Thank you
Re: What Do I Do To Change Her??? by Donpressman(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol Bring am abeg grin
reply my PM letz deal then
Re: What Do I Do To Change Her??? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2015
I understand what you're going through. You may have to discontinue your friendship if she doesn't respect your...heterosexuality, but you can't "change" her.
Re: What Do I Do To Change Her??? by djgrafiti(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaDivva:

I have discarded her o, just realised I had better things to worry about than an adult that suddenly decided to ruin her life.
Gud for u.
Re: What Do I Do To Change Her??? by Youngpo413: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
LaDivva:
Hello Gentlemen and Queens, I just need a little advice on how to handle a fragile issue.
I have a girlfriend, she's been wonderful, helpful and caring, she's pretty as well. She came to spend the weekend in my place as usual few weeks ago, I was happy to see her and welcomed her but she was no longer the friend I used to know. We wanted to hangout so she went into the bathroom and took a shower, when she came out I went in and did same and came out to dress, she was only on innerwears. As I was applying my lotion, she offered to help apply some at my back, I let her do it as I didn't have any evil in mind.
She applied it in a very sexy way and started talking about how beautiful I look without clothes on and how much she loves me, I had to turn around to be sure she was the one talking. I asked her if she was alright and she made to reach for my boobs, I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself and warned her never to try such again.
We got dressed and left and she apologised to me saying my skin attracted her so I forgave her. She repeated it at night when I was asleep, I felt her handling my boobs and touching me I woke and gave her a beautiful slap which didn't move her at all but gave her the strength to try to kiss me forcefully.
I calmed her down by threatening to report her to her parents, she broke down in tears saying she doesn't know what has gotten into her and that she only feels this way towards me. She swore she wasn't a lesbian but she just wants to feel me,haa!. She said I should help her to get out of it.
People of God, please advice me on how to help her out coz I'm really confused, we've been friends from childhood I don't want to loose her as a friend and I don't want to be turned into a lesbian overnight.
Sorry for the long story o, I haven't told anyone and it's really heavy on me so I just had to ease the burden.
only a good dick can correct her,she really really needs to be dickmatized,this is the time she needs you most,try and arrange a long long,fat black dick to Bleep that spirit out of her and her innocent pusy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis / Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) / If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.