Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Romancelanders Come Help A Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Come Help A Brother (2135 Views)

Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation / Romancelanders, Come Help This Lady Or Recommend Someone Please / Romancelanders Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Gofwane:
i swear, i feel like driving a bullet into your skull.

You don't know what you have done by calling her even though she's the one at fault.

Mark my word, She will begin to do as she pleases. She will disrespect you the more and even fvck any guy she feels like because you've proven to her that you are a dvd player and she's the one holding the remote.

#womanwrapperofthehighestorderdisgracingmensince 0001 Bc
don't u feel me not calling her is pride?Well am very careful, beleive me, in all am still holding her remote
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Op apologising will make you look weak, she will feel dat u can't do without her, nd still disrespect u d more, she won't have any regards towards u, i know u love her quite alright, but don't let love blind u, so dat u won't regret in the future

Let her come to u, nd if she does tell her u can't tolerate a disrespectful gf, nd as long as she is disrespecting her mum she will disrespect ur own mum too

Tell her dat if she agrees to change den u r willing to continue, but if she doesn't change

My dear kick her ass to the curb
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:
Op apologising will make you look weak, she will feel dat u can't do without her, nd still disrespect u d more, she won't have any regards towards u, i know u love her quite alright, but don't let love blind u, so dat u won't regret in the future

Let her come to u, nd if she does tell her u can't tolerate a disrespectful gf, nd as long as she is disrespecting her mum she will disrespect ur own mum too

Tell her dat if she agrees to change den u r willing to continue, but if she doesn't change

My dear kick her ass to the curb
I didn't apologise, I called her and said we need to talk, in fact she was even the first to say am sorry, no doubt she does love me, just that the way she is configured is not nice, with God's grace I will patiently configure her well
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by ALIMINE(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bambless1:
If You Truly Love Her, Call Her!
Call wetin? Abeg check Google, den plenty there.
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
IamRespected:
I didn't apologise, I called her and said we need to talk, in fact she was even the first to say am sorry, no doubt she does love me, just that the way she is configured is not nice, with God's grace I will patiently configure her well
Your love for her still intoxicates you. I give u minimum of 1year's time, nobody will tell u before u call it quit.
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
tunnamania11:

Your love for her still intoxicates you. I give u minimum of 1year's time, nobody will tell u before u call it quit.
well probably, am willing 2 try nd mk it work
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2015
IamRespected:
well probably, am willing 2 try nd mk it work
You can only change someone who is willing and ready to change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Stare At My Dick / Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage / Do You Think Traditional Marriage Is A Necessity??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.