Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience (20410 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Lilimax(f): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
The electricity supply is epileptic in my area too.
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Chibokgame: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
I guess you people should try and give the president another 100days,
He is just back from honey moon,

I believe he will Soon send somebody to visit the siteS of all the power generating turbines.
And in the fullness of time, we will Soon enjoy uninterrupted power without subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
LOL, exell will be in a good position to tell you the power situation in Owerri.

I'm in Egbeda now and the power situation is same.

Liar!!! I am in egbeda too and the light is stable...maybe ur transformer is faulty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by disloman(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
LOL, exell will be in a good position to tell you the power situation in Owerri.

You are a liar.Where in Egbeda that light has not improved.Tell mi.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
menix:

Ecoterrors, y u dey unstable like PHCN for Owerri, u mentioned me nd quickly changed it..

I hope u saw that, u dey work for NEPA..
lol no vex, I wanted to call out exell cos he is living in Owerri and should be in the best position to answer Aunty Beremx
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by chimzyblack(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
MEHN!! LIGHT IS JUST WASTING HERE IN ABUJA I EAT,SLEEP, AND BATH LIGHT. THE MINIMUM AVERAGE IN A WEEK IS 20 HOURS

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by shamecurls(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I was in Port Harcourt for close to 2 months and I can say with all confidence that power supply was erratic all through my stay and somedays we do go without light for two days. I stayed in Ada George axis then

I'm back in Lagos now and the situation is same with power interruption now the order of the day and also some days we experience total blackout.
Ogudu is now synonymous with blackout

Kindly share your own experience

Beremx:
If everywhere you stay you experience black-out,then I think you are the problem.

Try and relocate to the desert where you won't be a problem to NEPA.

Thank you! grin grin

NB

Don't take my comment seriously,I was only joking o!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
disloman:
You are a liar.Where in Egbeda that light has not improved.Tell mi.
There is no light in Olugbede now, In Unity Estate no light abeg park well

5 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by disloman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
you're in Egbeda again? Haaa!
Egbeda use to enjoy power supply o! Especially the federal housing estate. I refuse to believe you Jare!
Do you mind that goat in human form?She is born liar.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by francizy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Terrible over here. We run gen at night and only use 6 to 7 hours of electricity in one week. Yet we pay outrageous bills.. Disgusting..

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by chival(f): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
femimat:
It's been terrible here in Ogba Lagos after I stocked my freezer... God dey sha....

We are in the same boat. Thank God for generators

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by sped1oro(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Power supply in my area is 20hrs daily on the average.
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Philistine(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Stable power supply in Mafoluku/Oshodi. Too much Light fa!
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
BiggerBangs:
angry

I have spent over #4,000 to fuel Generator in the last 3days,is really killing business capital
pease which area is that so that some nay sayers will STFU
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by hob(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
its much worse now in bariga....just b4 last week we use to ve like 20 hrs of light everyday

It has terribly gone dwn to 2 hrs per day

its a sabotage by the electricity companies; that i believe

Sai baba do somethin quick to clean up dis mess

Dont let ur aura wash away as some wailers r claiming

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
how do you Owerri is in darkness? Are you omnipresent? Lol

Anyway,I dunno the power situation in Owerri. Here in Lagos where I live,light dey waste. Make sure you don't come to Ojo where I live o! I don't wanna experience darkness. grin grin
Hmmmm, no give out your address o, you never can't tell who is behind that moniker
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by disloman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
biafransoul:

Presently in Gemade now, no light
At federal bustop.there is light presently.I'm at shawarma.com.
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Acidosis(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Power supply 22hours in Abuja,Benue, Kogi, Niger,Taraba, Nasarrawa I can't say about other states..

I don't spend much for my little biz on petrol...

Dear Buhari please keep it on..

God Bless u
Mr man better speak for your village only
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by bloodkiIler: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx is living in darkness grin na candle she get of course candle is always 24/7 light grin madam Beremx no be so?

@Op here in onitsha light is always on but not better than what am use to last year because it seems to drop though not noticeable because am living in a business area so phcn must give us light OR...

you know say as an indigen we no get prepaid grin and I love it na to flex free light dey gooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by davide470(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I'm back in Lagos now and the situation is same with power interruption now the order of the day and also some days we experience total blackout.
Ogudu is now synonymous with blackout

Kindly share your own experience
Where in Ogudu do you stay because there is light in this my part of Ogudu.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
if light is being rationed,it is because of the transformer that cannot be overloaded. The problem is the transformer and not the electricity supply.
A lot of areas in Alimosho do ration their lights. From Ikotun-Egbeda-Iyana Ipaja-abule Egba axis. The story is the same
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by joseph1832(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Where in Egbeda are currently? Learn not to generalize abeg. I stay in Egbeda, my hustle is in Egbeda and the power is not as you paint it dear.

Abeg which area in Egbeda is currently having blackouts? Name them please.

In Alakuko I can say emphatically that the power supply is Zero. Particularly Dalemo axis.

So over to you madam!.

TonyeBarcanista:
In Garki the power situation is stable! But I have been hearing reports that it has been on the decline in Lagos and most part of the country.
Garki? What about in Otuoke?

ECOTERRORS:
I'm suprised that people are not complaining about the perennial blackout now. How many hours of power supply do you enjoy now?
Like seriously, you're surprised people are not complaining? I wonder why you didn't complain about this blackout when your hero GEJ was in Aso Rock, or wasn't there series of blackout when GEJ was in power?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
davide470:
Where in Ogudu do you stay because there is light in this my part of Ogudu.. undecided
So you want me to give you my addreSs. Onye Isi mgbaka
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by 400billionman: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
I wont like to repeat what i already said yesterday.

Yesterday, i said that that mans body odour is giving my area Half current, sometimes Quarter current, for 2 weeks running now.

APC nah fake currency CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by WHOcarex: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
knightsTempler:

Pay attention to the highlighted words in bold
Ok good
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by disloman(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
For how many hours?Tell mi.I left there this morning.Isiba olowo street.There was light.They might not have it now but power supply in that area is still good.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
That's just Unity Estate. In some other places, there is light.
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
hob:
its much worse now in bariga....just b4 last week we use to ve like 20 hrs of light everyday

It has terribly gone dwn to 2 hrs per day

its a sabotage by the electricity companies; that i believe

Sai baba do somethin quick to clean up dis mess

Dont let ur aura wash away as some wailers r claimig
This is the true situation without sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by kevoh(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
The light situation in most parts of FCT has always been above average(good),both during the previous and this present administration.

Beremx:
if light is being rationed,it is because of the transformer that cannot be overloaded. The problem is the transformer and not the electricity supply.
Take it easy, Madam! Rationing of light a.k.a Load shedding has to do more with shortage of electricity supply to consumers, which PHCN/NEPA have been practicing since time immemorial on us consumers due to the meagre megawatts produced as against our demand.

When it is a case of overloaded transformer residents of that street will definitely know as they will be a trip-off/cut-off of electricity while the other streets not using that particular transformer will still have electricity.
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
I've been in Asaba over a month and light has only come once and it was low and for less than 30 minutes
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by 2rutalk1: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Walexsammy:
so u mean some spiritual power ceased rain for the past years or wat?
So you mean you were not in Nigeria by June/July last year when prof. Barth Nnaji was the Minister of Power? It was the same season that people started jubilation. Abeg!
Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by davide470(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
So you want me to give you my addreSs. Onye Isi mgbaka
Haha..! Sorry Ma'am. I don't want your address.

It was your point I was addressing.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Has No Hand In Petition Against Onnoghen – Aghanya / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu / Anambra Government Congratulates Obi Of Onitsha @80 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.