Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (25642 Views)

Biggest Ass That Ever Exist(guys You Must See This) / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by SOPHIA5(f): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2015
THE UKWU IS MODERATE BIKO.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by inestimableChic(f): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2015
viclawz:
oya prove it
hw nh
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by viclawz(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
inestimableChic:
hw nh
like pictures
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Ab025(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
inestimableChic:
Mine is bigger grin

Ate you sure?
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Czar01(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
One innocent woman is not aware that guys are wànking to pictures of her ass
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Teniolasmart: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2016
u guys saying dat he did nt take d lady consent b4 taking d pix

lemme ask a question

how would u feel if someone says something like"excuse me sis,can i pls take a picture of your yanch pls"
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by iamXero(m): 1:58am On Mar 04, 2017
tommychow:
You niggas and ass. So, because she has a big ass, we should forget that she might have:
- an ugly face
- bad body odour
- bad mouth odour
- tiny sagging breasts
- a potbelly
- horrible dentition
- a repulsive hairdo

Because of "big yansh" she makes a perfectly attractive woman, abi?

I never understand why you African men think like this...NEVER!

Somebody give this man a medal. You get sense bruh. No be by size of booty o!!!
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by iamXero(m): 2:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Is it soft? That is one of the most important feature of an ass o!! Even though it ain't big let it be soft. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.